Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best "conventional" ART?

Go down 
+26
Priskern
Kecepirit
Naisha
boytitan2
SkyPanic
LazerRazer
Shaftronics
necrio
Eijyaw
Hyoka
Midreus
DarkChuky
BNOISE
chengsta
Z741
NumeroDoS
StickyKeys
Valkyrie
Nisa
knyx
RoboFranky
Iseal
FireKiller87
Suguri
ziix
zachie69
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 am

boytitan2 wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Sorry, that's garapon only and we talkin conventional here.
...Would it hurt that much to write proper English? I can barely read what you wrote.
You need to get used to it... he's.... he's... a sad kid. We all pity him. Sad

So Im supposed to know that convetions is slang for non rt or gara arts ??? 0_o

NO WERE DID THE OP STATE THIS U TARD

btw Im 18 not akid -__-

Just for clarifications, what i mean for "Conventional ART" are large, slow arts made for PS camping and PS breaking.
Ex. Destructor, CN, Toybox, Snailbot, Sturbanger

Amateus is not conventional since he's specially made anti-air and lily rain and destructor girl isnt conventional either cuz they are mobile ARTS.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Anyone gotten or tried Boiledeck? Are they good?
What about Locomotive X? Does it's internal missile works like snailbot's or destructor's?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

priskern wrote:
What about Locomotive X? Does it's internal missile works like snailbot's or destructor's?

Loco X has crazy homing and bullet speed, but he only shoots 1 at a time, so much for multimissile, more or less snailbot/howitzer type where you lob it up into the air and then it targets. Boildeck has a cannon which arcs like grenades, and has huge knockback with bazooka-ish damage.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Try Locomotive X's internal weapon when there's an AIR flying overhead. It literally does a 270 degree loop from the upwards part to track stuff. There's also a slight delay before firing in which you can slide into a better position to hit them. Near always knocks the AIR down to the ground. It's really more of an anti air weapon than a mortar.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Loco X is extremely annoying for airs to deal with if they fly too close to it. The vertical launch with the crazy homing will even hit Seraphs with wings out if they're close enough when he fires.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

I put a Linear Cannon on mine, along with a normal zooka type for knocking down AIRs at any range. Linear instead of Railgun because you'll wanna hide behind a fat ART to take advantage of the bot size.
Back to top Go down
Naisha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Naisha

Female Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Iseal wrote:
I put a Linear Cannon on mine, along with a normal zooka type for knocking down AIRs at any range. Linear instead of Railgun because you'll wanna hide behind a fat ART to take advantage of the bot size.

That linear got bad range (320 range) and x2 charging time when compare to Railgun.
I can put 2 Railgun and 2 misside AM on my Lily and she can cause a freaking high damage at long range xD
My Lily is untuned and only 19 Tec. But she can cause up to ~130 damage to the fat Art :3
Back to top Go down
http://vnsharing.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=994
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Great Reach, and you shouldn't be shooting to kill. You should be knocking stuff out of the sky and moving to the next target.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Naisha wrote:
Iseal wrote:

That linear got bad range (320 range) and x2 charging time when compare to Railgun.
I can put 2 Railgun and 2 misside AM on my Lily and she can cause a freaking high damage at long range xD
My Lily is untuned and only 19 Tec. But she can cause up to ~130 damage to the fat Art :3

Linear cannon pierces. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 am

knyx wrote:
priskern wrote:

Loco X has crazy homing and bullet speed, but he only shoots 1 at a time, so much for multimissile, more or less snailbot/howitzer type where you lob it up into the air and then it targets. Boildeck has a cannon which arcs like grenades, and has huge knockback with bazooka-ish damage.

Hmmn....seems like I got another cheap troll bot choice to play *_*
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Max internals, the last one reduces lock-on time.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 am

ziix wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
Ok, so we have already established in the past threads that Amateus > Sturbanger and that amateus is THE BEST M-size art and that Sagitarius is the best Sniper-art.

However, if I wanna consider the best Artillery bot if my purpose is to bury my opponents in explosive ordinance, what store-bot should I get?

Destructor
Destructor CN
Sturbanger
Toybox
Other... (Amateus with other arms maybe?)

And pls post setup too.

Not toybox. He's only good for PS Sniping.
Not sturbanger either, cuz of costs. Everyone WILL go for you first for the kill.

Basically, anything with Misside AM's, with 2 Large Zooks/Box Missiles will do. I've even seen a Victory 1 with Misside AMs and Box Missiles.

*if you really want to use sturbanger, get the standard Variant, and try your best to make him not look like a sturbanger.

remove the arm... get sturbanger standard (shop sturbanger is kinda.... erm =.=), switch to Accel Saber arms, and u get 220 cost to spend on something else, alrdy when u r lvl 0.

i'll get u my build for Sturbanger when i get back from school (break is almost over!). u may see me in arena frequently using my sturbanger (i usemy Sturbanger as first in commando, and finish up the battle with my Ouka or Amateus... my stur does as much dmg as my ouka does, or more)
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 am

Iseal wrote:
Max internals, the last one reduces lock-on time.

MAx internals on what?

Anyhow, whats the difference between Destructor Girl's lvl3 internal and lvl4 internal?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:59 pm

zachie69 wrote:

Anyhow, whats the difference between Destructor Girl's lvl3 internal and lvl4 internal?
+1 force
+10 ammo
+10 range
-100 int
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

+1 force
+10 ammo
+10 range
-100 int

is internal weapon upgrade lv 4 worth to added ?
because DG is not a high spare cots bot though Neutral
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

+1 force
+10 ammo
+10 range
-100 int

is internal weapon upgrade lv 4 worth to added ?
because DG is not a high spare cots bot though Neutral

You aren't going to be double railgunning with her, maybe blast zooka+ buckler or some other 100 or so cost rifle/railgun and a buckler, micro/handy zook and a viper shield. And dat range puts you on the same distance as railgunners, and I'm not sure how int affects subweps, if it decreases the cooldown/targeting you're going to be able to let off more rockets, otherwise it's a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Moritsuna
Moritsuna

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 pm

How's sagittary compared to destructor?

And hey I saw a guy called shaft with 4 missiles: What's the name of the part and how do you get it?

How is it compared to 4 Bazookas

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Best conventional art is Albatross. Blows everything up like it's meant to.

/thread
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

TBG TBG TBG
Back to top Go down
Moritsuna
Moritsuna

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:44 am

Albatross when it comes to EN will be most likely.. GARAPWN?

I will have to settle for sagi or ammy or destructor

Gara keeps killing me with terrible terrible damage

So in that case: How's sagi compared to destructor?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:27 am

knyx wrote:
TBG TBG TBG
Store bot man Rolling Eyes

the closest thing to that is Destructor CN and Lily rain.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Saggitary.... There used to be a mad, insane maniac that runs around in untuned built up versions of those and was absolutely annoying to everyone and everythi......Oh wait that was me...

Well SGM has rubbish capa compared ot Destructor but his Internal weapon is downright devestating but Ive grown a bit bored (and laggy) at using that 10,000 mph shooting railgun.
Back to top Go down
Moritsuna
Moritsuna

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah I also like sagittary. I've bought him and I like his playstyle and can usually get in top 10. I have him equipped with 2 V-Shields,

Anything else I can do to make him better?

(Also gave him amateus bs)
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 pm

a Grandum BS.. but heck.. I never needed anything else on my Railguns other than more ammo... Im trying to find an ART that just do Explosives like no Other.... SO my railguns will remain silent..
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:00 pm

-ACHTUNG- wrote:
a Grandum BS.. but heck.. I never needed anything else on my Railguns other than more ammo... Im trying to find an ART that just do Explosives like no Other.... SO my railguns will remain silent..

No.

A body tube would work better.

And 2 shields is good,with rifle bit for close range protection (or if your REALLY suck,you can put on a burner)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best "conventional" ART?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com