Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Best "conventional" ART?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey does someone posesses a Snailbot Conch? I'd really like to know if it's actually better than Snailbot himself.(Even though the Conch screams KILL ME Twisted Evil )

Recently I've been using Lilly Rain; equiped with Sword Wing LG, whilst she's holding a Railgun and a Nano Machinegun (Cost issues >.<' -> she's lvl 4). I was going to replace her Machinegun for a Beam Rifle, but I wonder if I should go for a zook of some sort instead? I'm also going to buy her slotted parts in the hope of getting that 40 FLY & 40 TEC. I tried giving her some extra fly by using various BS, but none were really satisfactory...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:28 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
Hey does someone posesses a Snailbot Conch? I'd really like to know if it's actually better than Snailbot himself.(Even though the Conch screams KILL ME Twisted Evil )

Recently I've been using Lilly Rain; equiped with Sword Wing LG, whilst she's holding a Railgun and a Nano Machinegun (Cost issues >.<' -> she's lvl 4). I was going to replace her Machinegun for a Beam Rifle, but I wonder if I should go for a zook of some sort instead? I'm also going to buy her slotted parts in the hope of getting that 40 FLY & 40 TEC. I tried giving her some extra fly by using various BS, but none were really satisfactory...

Handy Bazooka.
If not that, Mini Bazooka/Blast Bazooka.
Beam Rifle + Railgun feels redundant and leaves you more vulnerable at medium to close range.

I do fairly well even without tuning(my Lily is shop, no slots whatsoever). I'm leery of 40 FLY due to Nicole Malice; her Shadow Missiles will cut your booster time to approximately 2-3 seconds, making 40 FLY temporarily useless. This could be deadly if you are forced to land close to enemy forces. I'd at least try to keep your WLK above 15.

Hound BS has a nice +3 FLY bonus, but I think it's limited to LND Types only.

I've recently been leading off my main commando with my lvl 7 untuned Lily Rain with 3x Cost, 2x Internals and Blast and Beam Guards, with Handy Zooka and Auto Magnum. It's been doing fairly well, but I usually have to make the most of my mobility to make her work in the arena. She has 16/17 TEC, 13 WLK, 18 FLY and 12 TGH, with full stock Lily Rain parts.
Back to top Go down

Best "conventional" ART?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com