Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best "conventional" ART?

Go down 
+26
Priskern
Kecepirit
Naisha
boytitan2
SkyPanic
LazerRazer
Shaftronics
necrio
Eijyaw
Hyoka
Midreus
DarkChuky
BNOISE
chengsta
Z741
NumeroDoS
StickyKeys
Valkyrie
Nisa
knyx
RoboFranky
Iseal
FireKiller87
Suguri
ziix
zachie69
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 pm

13 health. and nvm my last post, they just fucked up on the cart description. It's actually 70 cost capacity for 20 cost -_-

the description is wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 am

Iseal wrote:
If you can handle the spacing needed for the Sturbanger AMs as well as the added cost, I would suggest those. Sturbanger AM has about 1/3rd the displayed ammo if you fight in a tight area, seeing as the side missiles will hit walls/other people/trees. The first shot is always forward, so short bursts can semi-mitigate it. You really NEED to work for every last bit of extra range for anything related to Sturbanger, so you'd want some wep to deter them from coming close. I personally use Blast Bazookas to scare off overly eager AIR units, but the tradeoff is that Blast Guard on a rusher makes me more or less useless if they come for me.

Very useful bro. Since my CN's "theme" is forward firing projectiles, i guess i"ll just screw buying sturbanger. Now, If I wanna spend 50 RT to improve my destructor CN, what should I do? My current setup is:

Dual Misside arms
1 large bazooka
1 bazooka
Steel Rider LG
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 am

zachie69 wrote:
Iseal wrote:
If you can handle the spacing needed for the Sturbanger AMs as well as the added cost, I would suggest those. Sturbanger AM has about 1/3rd the displayed ammo if you fight in a tight area, seeing as the side missiles will hit walls/other people/trees. The first shot is always forward, so short bursts can semi-mitigate it. You really NEED to work for every last bit of extra range for anything related to Sturbanger, so you'd want some wep to deter them from coming close. I personally use Blast Bazookas to scare off overly eager AIR units, but the tradeoff is that Blast Guard on a rusher makes me more or less useless if they come for me.

Very useful bro. Since my CN's "theme" is forward firing projectiles, i guess i"ll just screw buying sturbanger. Now, If I wanna spend 50 RT to improve my destructor CN, what should I do? My current setup is:

Dual Misside arms
1 large bazooka
1 bazooka
Steel Rider LG
  • replace Steel Rider LG with something smaller, like Mach Knight, Hound, or Paraboroid LG. You could also buy Thoarla and put her nice legs on for decent stats, small hitbox, and a second BS.

Uhhh...partwise, I guess that's all I've got. Don't be afraid to "downgrade" your large baz to a second regular baz if the cost and stat drops become an issue. Grandum BS might not be a bad idea for nice stats and multimissile, but again I doubt you can fit that on a CN.
  • Back to top Go down
    zachie69
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 am

Suguri wrote:
    zachie69 wrote:
    Iseal wrote:

Dual Misside arms
    1 large bazooka
    1 bazooka
    Steel Rider LG
  • replace Steel Rider LG with something smaller, like Mach Knight, Hound, or Paraboroid LG. You could also buy Thoarla and put her nice legs on for decent stats, small hitbox, and a second BS.

Uhhh...partwise, I guess that's all I've got. Don't be afraid to "downgrade" your large baz to a second regular baz if the cost and stat drops become an issue. Grandum BS might not be a bad idea for nice stats and multimissile, but again I doubt you can fit that on a CN.

• I keep hearing grandum but i dont know what it is or where to buy it. Anyway, I'm thinking of a super heavy air bombardment platform. Is fitting izuna legs possible on baltheon? I mean, stay on top of enemy PS, turn shield on then spam wisps.... Its like an airborne artillery!
    Back to top Go down
    BNOISE
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 am

Rolling Eyes everyone knows the best store bot art that is for uc = non slotted lily rain core + slotted misside arms + slotted legs + micro or handy bazooka
    Back to top Go down
    FireKiller87
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 am

zachie69 wrote:
    Suguri wrote:
    zachie69 wrote:

Dual Misside arms
    1 large bazooka
    1 bazooka
    Steel Rider LG

• I keep hearing grandum but i dont know what it is or where to buy it. Anyway, I'm thinking of a super heavy air bombardment platform. Is fitting izuna legs possible on baltheon? I mean, stay on top of enemy PS, turn shield on then spam wisps.... Its like an airborne artillery!

Grandum BS is a L size ART BS that has an embedded MultiMissile subweapon. It only drops from Arcantus or Arena spamming.
    I hear its pretty good. I have one myself but I don't use L ART that often, and I can't fit it on either of my Destructors anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    DarkChuky
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

Destructo Girls Movility could be just a visual effect but all the Human Bots walk is faster with less stats... at least that is how it feels..

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 DestructoGirl

but Xmas version doesn't have the AnitAir Missile.. it can be fixed, u can add any BS normal Destructo can't!

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 DestructoXmas

At this moment Im mastering the Blast Bazooka with Rail Gun, looks like a very good all situation ART, Rail for ART and LND, Blast for LND and AIRs... so good.. u can also remove the Rail Gun and add a Buckler it will also work...

Both Girls have Beam Guard and Sway (for Dodge) at lvl 5 and 3 Capacity Cats. They are good!!! I will lvl up Destructo Girl over 5 to add EIW and more def carts. The Xmas will stay in 5.. no internal... >.<

Actual Stats without Tune up:

STR 11
    TEC 24
    WLK 10 (She can RUN with more WLK)
    FLY 8
    TGH 22

and this is my personal Experiment.. and for some reason it's working!!!

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 Sturb

Sturbanger Standard (Lvl 5)
    - 5 Cost Cart
    - 2 Azura AMJ
    - 4 Dugdriver AM
    - Sturbanger BS
    - Thoarla LG
    - Victory BS
    - Sojeter HD

STR 16, TEC 25, WLK 3, FLY 13, TGH 15

It's a Blast Machine.. the Dugdriver AM also gives Mele weapon, and the Missiles have a good blast, they also do good damage to the LND and ART types... any AIR at his range is DEATH AIR....

Sure it's not perfect, it's almost a Joke bot but.. I have deal 6000 damage in epoch... o yes, it's not good for normal arena 1230 cost will be bad for your team... Im planing to lvl up him to 8 - 10 to add the DEF and Moving Burst. (0 tune ups on this actual build)
    Back to top Go down
    Midreus
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 am

Destructor Girl only seems faster and more mobile because she's smaller and has an easier time dodging bullets (sort of like how flies are ungodly hard to catch despite technically only moving at about the same speed as a walking human).

Back to top Go down
    Hyoka
    Gaming Molcars
    Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

Toybox BAZ or Albatross would be your bot for really blowing things up.

It's slightly less spectacular than, say, sturbanger, but it does the job better.
    Back to top Go down
    Eijyaw
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Eijyaw

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 am

Use CN with Misside and Box Missiles.

Keep on rollin'.
    Back to top Go down
    necrio
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 am

normal destructor + 2 box missiles = macross

seriously, sometimes you'll get the timing just right and launch destructor's missile right when the boxes are firing. The result is fun to watch.
    Back to top Go down
    Midreus
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 am

QUESTION

how many main weapon missiles can you stack on a single bot before it runs out of capacity

like can you have an asura destructor with 4 misside arms and 4 box missiles?
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 am

Midreus wrote:
    QUESTION

how many main weapon missiles can you stack on a single bot before it runs out of capacity

Destructor has 730 free cap after you give him all the capa up carts, work that out, doesn't work, but 3 arms and box missiles can fit.
    Back to top Go down
    Midreus
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 am

knyx wrote:
    Midreus wrote:
    QUESTION

Destructor has 730 free cap after you give him all the capa up carts, work that out, doesn't work, but 3 arms and box missiles can fit.
    Ah cool, thanks~

I'll work it out... slowly.
    why is my internet moving like a pot of molasses in antarctica
    Back to top Go down
    necrio
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 am

I recommend using something with missiles for its core weapon instead

sturbanger for example, strip it from its parts and you'll see that he has decent capacity. work it out from there.
    Back to top Go down
    Midreus
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am

necrio wrote:

sturbanger for example, strip it from its parts and you'll see that he has decent capacity. work it out from there.
    thing about sturby is that his core missiles go everywhere, not straight forward

and at only 6 force it hits like a sissy even on AIRs.
    Back to top Go down
    ziix
    Burger Molcar
    Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 am

Midreus wrote:
    necrio wrote:

thing about sturby is that his core missiles go everywhere, not straight forward

Sturbanger Standard then? o_o

10 force with no internal upgrades

11 with 1 internal upgrade

13 with 2 internal upgrades
    Back to top Go down
    Shaftronics
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 HzJOt

Jelly.
    Back to top Go down
    LazerRazer
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Now that's just silly, Shaft.
    Back to top Go down
    Shaftronics
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Shaftronics

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
    Now that's just silly, Shaft.

I used this in the recent tourney. Worked fine. Didn't die, could challenge other LNDs ARTs and AIRs fine.

Silly? No. In the right hands, this is what you would call a proper, accurate missile barrage.
    Back to top Go down
    LazerRazer
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Ya know you maybe took my stated a biiiiit too seriously
    Back to top Go down
    Midreus
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm

ziix wrote:
    Midreus wrote:
    necrio wrote:

Sturbanger Standard then? o_o

10 force with no internal upgrades

11 with 1 internal upgrade

13 with 2 internal upgrades
    garapwn bot, and I don't charge Rt <_<

i'll probably (try to) use him to stack missiles if I do (somehow) get him though >_>
    Back to top Go down
    SkyPanic
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am

i'm trying to use fat art this time

destructor with

stun regain
    blast guard
    beam guard
    and cartridge upgrade x5

should i get sniper sight ?

use only his core, grandum BS and a handy baz
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

I'd run something with a bit more oomph to it than a handy baz on Destructor. Handies seem better suited to S-bots, imo.

Guess you could take sniper sight if you wanted, but neither grandum bs nor your internal alerts enemies when you're locked on, and if you're going to tune at all you might want the spare capacity.
    Back to top Go down
    Shaftronics
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    Shaftronics

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

SkyPanic wrote:
    i'm trying to use fat art this time

destructor with

stun regain
    blast guard
    beam guard
    and cartridge upgrade x5

should i get sniper sight ?

use only his core, grandum BS and a handy baz

Use a Destructor Girl if you're going to only use the core and Handy Bazooka.

People use a Destructor for the advantages it offers, such as exchangable parts, and L-sized weapons.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best "conventional" ART?   Best "conventional" ART? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best "conventional" ART?
    Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
    Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com