Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?

Go down 
+26
Desu
Epacsten
Havok
Lyala
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
boytitan2
Midreus
Flandyrll
Ren
Shimapan
Trill
knyx
Rinrin
LordShade
SkyPanic
Nisa
xzpwnz
shinigami
reiya
Mist
reVelske
Kecepirit
IronDicks
rexfighter
Melencholy
inzane14
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? Empty
PostSubject: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 am

Based off personal experiences of those with Vanguards, do you think it's enough for me to roll Lop Gara 2 with only one x5 rolls? I won't be able to get more rt in a while but I do have enough for one x5 roll for a Vanguard. Or should I just save for other incoming OP bots?

Edit: Well I guess I just became a Fencer fag now, got him on the first ball of my 2nd x5 this month. Awesomesauce.

Last edited by inzane14 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:47 am

It's possible if you're luck is good and you get the Superbunny. >_<
Back to top Go down
rexfighter
rexfighter

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 am

Chances are you wont.

I rolled and got 2 Needle moles. FML
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 am

lots of people have said they got it in there first roll, other have said its cost them over $100

i don't have a vanguard but on my only roll i got, 2x izuna, medi, junk ball and trple shooter
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 am

i only roll 1 time 5x lop garapon, and i get:
- phoenix rod
- tune
- tune
- vanguard
- tune

so it's possible to get one in only one 5x roll.
but i say NO, you won't get a vanguard with one 5x roll. why?
cause i know a lot of people don't.
and i actually wanted a genbura (see, i wanted a genbura, but cs is such a troll that i didn't get one. if you wanted a vanguard then chances are cs won't let you have one that easy).
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 am

Rolling Gara for a single specific bot is never worth it unless you have a lot of money to waste, especially with the likes of Patty gara which is filled with so much junk.

Besides, it's a vanguard, you'll survive without playing that frowned-upon-piece-of-boring-right-click-fest.

PS. I have two, one is junked and the other is gathering dust on lvl.1.

Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 am

reVelske wrote:
Rolling Gara for a single specific bot is never worth it unless you have a lot of money to waste, especially with the likes of Patty gara which is filled with so much junk.

Besides, it's a vanguard, you'll survive without playing that frowned-upon-piece-of-boring-right-click-fest.

PS. I have two, one is junked and the other is gathering dust on lvl.1.

QFT.

Just wait until the next update which isn't so far. Surely CS would have some sort of event for us by now since it's been 2 weeks without updates.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 am

i have 7 fencers..
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 am

Yes.

U have to think u don want it and ull get it :/ I was trying mah luck on patty which failed
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am

Vanguard has a high rate
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 am

40 rolls here

$10 = 70rt

40 rolls = 120 x 8 (excluding single rolls)

= Alot of $$$
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:37 am

it based on your luck
and roll one each time ll ve high chance to get gold ball than 5 once, but you got discount when you roll 5

btw
for mass garapon roller, which bot at lop gara 2 ve less chance to get ? (patty, genbura, suzeku)?
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 am

SkyPanic wrote:
it based on your luck
and roll one each time ll ve high chance to get gold ball than 5 once, but you got discount when you roll 5

btw
for mass garapon roller, which bot at lop gara 2 ve less chance to get ? (patty, genbura, suzeku)?

with 100 bucks RT i got one patty and 2 vanguards, and like 12 needle moles. can't be bothered checking what else i got
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 am

Kecepirit wrote:
i only roll 1 time 5x lop garapon, and i get:
- phoenix rod
- tune
- tune
- vanguard
- tune

so it's possible to get one in only one 5x roll.
but i say NO, you won't get a vanguard with one 5x roll. why?
cause i know a lot of people don't.
and i actually wanted a genbura (see, i wanted a genbura, but cs is such a troll that i didn't get one. if you wanted a vanguard then chances are cs won't let you have one that easy).

zzz screw u.
i took more than 1.5k rt just trying to get ONE DAMN VANGUARD.
got MULTIPLES of the piece of shyt bot called genbura in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 am

60 rolls and only 2 vanguards here.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 am

CORI IS MY BEST FWEN

90 rolls 7 vanguards.

they came in bulk D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 am

Reiya is Cori's best fwen, too. ;3
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 am

SkyPanic wrote:
it based on your luck

btw
Rarest to most common
Patty
Suzeku
Genbura
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Save for Aivisu, there's an OP bot that's moar OP than the rest.

Cough*cantstunthisshit*Cough
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 pm

meh. when revenge tune is out

fencer > ivis.

fact.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I did 3 1x rolls. Got VF on my second. I'm sure it's possible, but don't do it if you'd be unhappy with several of the alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

I rolled 1 time 5x roll and got mostly tune-ups until last roll with a gold ball Vanguard I was like WTF man this is BS

I wanted Izuna or Winberrel
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:45 pm

I think its possible to get a vanguard in 1 5x roll... id say 40% chance Razz

My information has no basis; but that's how I 'feel' at the moment based on the mixed views. Sashiri's intuition is unexplainable.

One thing for sure is that on the first day of Gara Lop 2, I saw vanguards littered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 am

Ren wrote:
I think its possible to get a vanguard in 1 5x roll... id say 40% chance Razz

My information has no basis; but that's how I 'feel' at the moment based on the mixed views. Sashiri's intuition is unexplainable.

One thing for sure is that on the first day of Gara Lop 2, I saw vanguards littered everywhere.
40%? Geeze, I must be horribly unlucky then seeing that I did over 20 rolls and I didn't even get one yet.

If everything in the gara has the same chance, it's 1/18 for a Fencer, which is equivalent to 5.56%. Doing some quick estimations, if you made of 5x roll, you would only have a rough chance of 27.78%. However, as we all know, 5x of a 5.56% is not necessarily 27.78% but rather, lower than that so it's safe to say at the odds of getting at least one Fencer in a 5x roll is less than a 1/4.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 am

Everything in gara do not have the same chance except tune up balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?   Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is one x5 roll good enough to get Vanguard?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next