Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended

Go down 
+49
Prior
Hyoka
Zwiebel Force
Toilet-Flusher
Alamaxca
nzlk
Reinel
NazrinUFO
Arti
xzpwnz
Crosocka
God is a Cat Girl
Intet
Raven
Falads
Defective
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
Priskern
Strill
Ascaloth
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
LordShade
RoboFranky
hyorinryu
LazerRazer
Lazyboy804
SmileBrush
Iseal
FireKiller87
BNOISE
Skulkraken
Mist
DrakeHead
AngelWings
SkyPanic
Nisa
Raal
Midona
Glass
Dracatis
Z741
Shikaze
Mirien
knyx
Suguri
Trill
DarkChuky
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

To use or not to use - Enhanced Internal Weapon
Never Use it
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A waste of CAP
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Good in the right Bot
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_lcap98%[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 98% [ 159 ]
Total Votes : 162

AuthorMessage

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
tarantulic: 1 force 20 ammo 10 bulletspeed per card

debatable if its worth all that much, i took it because the bulletspeed of the nets is kind of slow and 20 speed help a bit with aiming
Who cares. It induces slow.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Cori wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

debatable if its worth all that much, i took it because the bulletspeed of the nets is kind of slow and 20 speed help a bit with aiming
This. A well-played Tarantulic can mean the difference between survival and destruction for many an enemy bot. A bot afflicted by Slow while being assaulted by multiple(or even one) bot is basically fresh meat.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Cori wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

This. A well-played Tarantulic can mean the difference between survival and destruction for many an enemy bot. A bot afflicted by Slow while being assaulted by multiple(or even one) bot is basically fresh meat.

Combine that with winberrl arms....THE HORROR.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

i like my tarantulic, no question about it - what i meant to point out is: >I< think the eiw is useful due to your need to hit one time, when you hit him once, he is dead

but with some practice you might be able to do the first hit just fine without the improved speed, hence its use is debatable

but i think every melee or fast runner knows what will happen when he gets hit by some freakin huge net projectile, it just screams: DODGE OR DIE (and i just like making the dodging harder for him :3)

also: often that one bot that made them fresh meat was my tarantulic itself ( just on melees cause im kind of allergic against bigger ammounts of lead :3 )
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 am

- Added Maril March, Maril March Trill.
- Fixed information for Red Squealer
- Fixed Sorting for M and L.
- Added Tarantulic

We have info for more that 40 bots (and I have like 160 in my garage! I missing a lot hahahaha)
Thats to all that gives support (also asking for one will help)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 pm

- Added Ivis, Kagetama, Blaze Baron FF (Same data as all Barons), Vanguard Axer (SAme data as VF)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

- Adde ION data.

Don't have the other new bots that uses EIW, if someone got Cosmos, post the data!

(ey! I also want this sticky!!!)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:02 am

- Added Hoverion data (all variants)
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

I think you have Red Squealer's data under Psycho Cluster.
Back to top Go down
Defective
Newcomer
Newcomer
Defective

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 am

Shino Exroad SS(Nitro Attack):
+10 Ammo +20 Speed -100 Int each cart

[edit] fixed
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Glass wrote:
You should also mention the differences of each Lily variant, in terms of what the core does.

(vanilla) Lily Rain:

Regular psygun.
Slicers make you stop in place for a second after deploying. The slicers are vertical and skid across the floor, and will bounce upwards once within proximity of the enemy, possibly jumping over any obstacle.

Majalis:
Regular psygun.
Slicers are horizontal. You are able to move while deploying the slicers, meaning you get to shoot while deploying. These behave differently. Once deployed, they will float then home onto the enemy.

LeReve:
The Psygun is now part blast. It's orange colored. They explode like Amateus' nova missiles.
Slicers are identical to Majalis' , except the slicers are vertical. They slightly float up once deployed, then home onto the enemy. There is no movement penalty.

I have added some of the info but it's not affected by the EIW so no need for all the data. (but nice to know)

Note that vanilla Lily Rain's Psyslicers get +Force, range, and ammo.

2x Internal'd Psyslicer data:
16->18 Force
370(?)->410 Range
120->140 Ammo

So you see dat range is insane. 18 base damage to the target, with 4x Multilock.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 am

Iseal wrote:
I think you have Red Squealer's data under Psycho Cluster.
Fixed, thanks

- Added Cosmo Kaiser AC.
- Added Shino Exroad SS
Back to top Go down
Falads
Falads

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Under Psycho Cluster in this thread, does that also apply to Psycho Cluster Neo?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 am

Falads wrote:
Under Psycho Cluster in this thread, does that also apply to Psycho Cluster Neo?

Psycho Cluster Neo's core weapons have different stats to begin with, so I would assume the EIC's end result is different as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

Last Update:
- Added Pulsardio Sigma and Ghost Rider 117

If someone can post Kuten and any other of the new bots that are missing!!!
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 am

DarkChuky wrote:
Last Update:
- Added Pulsardio Sigma and Ghost Rider 117

If someone can post Kuten and any other of the new bots that are missing!!!
need to get someone with extra kuten or has an unleveled kuten to see wat internals add.
becuz i doubt anyone in their right mind would add internal to kuten, since it only affects nados and not the kicks.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:09 am

i guess i might look into that kuten thingy in a few hours, i havent played mine yet and its lvl 0
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

thanks

also, someone asked for Psycho Cluster Neo's data! I don't have it so cant post it!!
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
thanks

also, someone asked for Psycho Cluster Neo's data! I don't have it so cant post it!!

With both internals:

Main, pulse missiles;
5 force
600 ammo (so 100 shots)
250 range
320 speed
900 int

Sub, burst beam:
28 force
120 ammo
340 range
350 speed
1600 int

Other notes, neo's homing rays that accompany the burst beam have stronger homing than the original's, resulting in rather high damage on a full strike. Original psycho cluster has a burst beam that homes better ( it will almost never miss if used properly), while it's homing rays that accompany it barely home.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Added Vector Eagle and Albetros Laza data...

Don't have the new moes and Vector Raid Data (Bad lucky from garas)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Vanguard Lancer

1st EIW + 1 Ammo
2nd EIW + 2 Ammo
2 > 3 > 5
Back to top Go down
Crosocka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Crosocka

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:20 pm

DarkChuky wrote:

Vector I

• Increases ammo, force and range.
  • Recomended, that range for anti air otherwise they will run out of the range.

Victory Eagle

• Force + 4.
  • Ammo + 160
  • Range + 40
  • Recomended, U will love the extra force, ammo and range!!!

I think you got their names mixed up
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Crosocka wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Vector I

• Increases ammo, force and range.
  • Recomended, that range for anti air otherwise they will run out of the range.

Victory Eagle

• Force + 4.
  • Ammo + 160
  • Range + 40
  • Recomended, U will love the extra force, ammo and range!!!

I think you got their names mixed up
LOL
Victory 1 and Vector Eagle
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 pm

lol vector 1.. its a new bot... XD
- Added Greinaut g9 data... More ammo..+7 in total.. didn't see an enhancement on the field force...
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 am

Don't have the specifics, but Mialy's two internal carts boost her charge ammo (4 -> 8 -> 12). I think they may also strengthen her railgun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next