Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game

Go down 
+2
RoboFranky
Sayuri Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game Empty
PostSubject: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Well i would like to tell that i play this game, however i stoped to play ( maybe 6 months ago ) cause of my jolystick stoped to work efieciently for this game ( most of the buttons were already at bottom and dont respond anymore )so i want to ask some questions to see if is still worth of time to go back and play this game, i dont have means to get RT (i got job and money but i need to turn said money into dolars and i lack of paypal yet x.x )

1 I keep hearing that keyboard (WASD) is better than joystick? is this true or plainly preferences?

2 before broking up my joystick i played alot the arena and come to the conclusion that i suck as the atacker, so there other roles in the arena that one can asume? besides healer?

3 if the comunity is still good in this game? by this i mean how the unions behave to each other? (i asume WIZ is still Zerg rushing battles in arena? )

4 there still lag kuns around? ( i dont mind them, just curiuos cause its been an long time )

TL,DR

besides my questions, is still posible to get fun in this game whiout the use of RT?

Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm

1. uhhh well.... I don have a joystick. So WASD is all I can use

2. well, u can be the defender, farmer, or scouter/tactician with broad radar

3.unions are pretty much friendly to each other. BRD is rly friendly. DOS is rather the opposite. WIZ... yeah, theres a lot of em spamming shuffle matches but still sumtimes, they lose scratch

4. Lagkuns are everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 pm

1Ah is okay, maybe somenone else know about the WASD question,

2 wow! so many roles, well how works being Farmer/Scouter/Tactician broad radar? maybe perhaps some of these might fit well with me ^^ .if this can be asnwered with more detail maybe i come back to this game to try again in the arena

3 ah i see, well is good to know at least ^^

4 oh lawl, im okay with that i dont usually see lag kuns in bunch maybe 2 or 3, but im sure other people as seen more,

well only question 1 and 2 remains if somenone care to detail me an bit with these, i would be gratefully,

and thanks roboFranky for asnwering my other 2 :3

Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
1Ah is okay, maybe somenone else know about the WASD question,

2 wow! so many roles, well how works being Farmer/Scouter/Tactician broad radar? maybe perhaps some of these might fit well with me ^^ .if this can be asnwered with more detail maybe i come back to this game to try again in the arena

3 ah i see, well is good to know at least ^^

4 oh lawl, im okay with that i dont usually see lag kuns in bunch maybe 2 or 3, but im sure other people as seen more,

well only question 1 and 2 remains if somenone care to detail me an bit with these, i would be gratefully,

and thanks roboFranky for asnwering my other 2 :3

ur welcome
BTW, u can also be a defender, I know Baltheons are good at this role. Lots of SUP bots have a jammer ability. Bugsycait jams melee. Pulsardio jams range. Winberryls jam movement. Greynaut jams movement. Winberryls still make me mad, they are good at jamming melees like me rushing around their base.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:

1 I keep hearing that keyboard (WASD) is better than joystick? is this true or plainly preferences?

-preferences, with the keyboard, it is a lot like playing and using the touch arrow buttons instead of the joystick
-i do this often when on a controller playing so that's how i figure it to be and like the wasd more...
-oh and setting up the change weapon keys right next to your fingers is quite nice...

2 before broking up my joystick i played alot the arena and come to the conclusion that i suck as the atacker, so there other roles in the arena that one can asume? besides healer?

-me i just farm items and give them to healers, players around me, or drop them on enemies
-you can be the tactician harrasser if you want
-or the back line sitter with the giant rail gun or whatever

3 if the comunity is still good in this game? by this i mean how the unions behave to each other? (i asume WIZ is still Zerg rushing battles in arena? )

-zerg rush is common
-brd now that they have a greater community also zerg rush, but still not to the extent of wiz
-dos just sit there and run around with their boost in stats from being outnumbered
-brd is doing really well lately and have won quite a few weeks

4 there still lag kuns around? ( i dont mind them, just curiuos cause its been an long time )

-common, you don't notice them too much when you using air
-on the ground, they can be a little of a pain
-still no where to what the new VANGUARD FENCER is capable of though...

5. besides my questions, is still posible to get fun in this game whiout the use of RT?
-yes, and you can get the red robot cubes from uc gara which has a chance of giving you ANY robot in the game database.
-includes things like Might Byne GOLD and Sagittarius Maxis GOLD

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:07 pm

you can try the mobile payment

It works for me.

And no I don't pay in US$, I pay in my local currency.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 pm

*RoboFRanky* I see i take considerations with bots then ( i can see myself being an healer/Defender , or plainly use broad radar from Tesladone to the rest, and of course, harras others with items such fire pilar,

*BNOISE*Alright! thanks alot for all the detail! im on process to reinstalling the game by now due of this :3 might try these loto cubes if they still around that is,

*Necrio* Interesathing, never heard of it this but im going try it, thanks alot for that information

Alright just to shut up and start playing CB already 2 last questions

1 If lotto cubes are still around, if so how much time they will remain?

2 Feel free to laugh about this one but, how i drop powerups for others ?
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:10 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
*RoboFRanky* I see i take considerations with bots then ( i can see myself being an healer/Defender , or plainly use broad radar from Tesladone to the rest, and of course, harras others with items such fire pilar,

*BNOISE*Alright! thanks alot for all the detail! im on process to reinstalling the game by now due of this :3 might try these loto cubes if they still around that is,

*Necrio* Interesathing, never heard of it this but im going try it, thanks alot for that information

Alright just to shut up and start playing CB already 2 last questions

1 If lotto cubes are still around, if so how much time they will remain?

2 Feel free to laugh about this one but, how i drop powerups for others ?

1. Lotto cubes are obtained through arena or questing(I think). Everyday when you log in until April 7th you get 1 free cube.

2. In order to drop powerups or items hold tab and press the number that the item is located on.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am

oh crap, i tried to said too the UC gara cubes too, how long both the UC gara and cubes on it will remain?

Renderless , thank you for asnwering these ^^

also thanks for welcome ^^

just my last question up above and im all set for it , really sorry for bothering but i left this game for so much time that many things are new to me ( like the cubes and UC gara )
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
oh crap, i tried to said too the UC gara cubes too, how long both the UC gara and cubes on it will remain?

Renderless , thank you for asnwering these ^^

also thanks for welcome ^^

just my last question up above and im all set for it , really sorry for bothering but i left this game for so much time that many things are new to me ( like the cubes and UC gara )

lol np
The UC gara and the RO cubes in them should last forever(I hope). I haven't heard anything about the UC gara and RO cubes disappearing so it should stay.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:06 am

Well thats good to know ^^

What is the RO cube? is the RT type lotto cube? just wondering?

and that might be all ^
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:18 am

RO cube is a random chance at pretty much any released bot in CB, even the ones in removed Garas [like the Crimrose.A I got on an account I randomly made].
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 am

Alright, thanks for all you input people ^^

i dont have anything more to ask so, im all ready, i just need to install back CB ( the installer is already downloaded )

thanks alot all of you <3

this topic is done now
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am

well then, see you soon in game.

and buy me Rt XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game   Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game Empty

Back to top Go down

Some questions regarding CB arena gameplay and general game
Page 1 of 1