Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Several Game related questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet_Armada

Several Game related questions Empty
PostSubject: Several Game related questions   Several Game related questions EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 am

Hi, this is around my 6th day playing, and i have a few questions i would like to ask.

First off about the game in general.

--How old is the game (english version), and will thier be a lot more features added in the near furute?

Now to more game related questions

--What are slots, when i click on a part some of them have some square slots, what are they for?
--What do colored parts mean? Not read/blue representing weapons that come with the part. But some items text may be in light blue or red/ usually white. Does the color of the text indicate rareness?
--How can you tell if an item is rare?
--Can you trade with other players?
--Is there a detailed item guide anywhere? a place or website where i can veiw all avalable items in the game?
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

Several Game related questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several Game related questions   Several Game related questions EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

--How old is the game (english version), and will thier be a lot more features added in the near furute?

Almost a year, including the betas. And yes, since the japanese version is still releasing stuff.

--What are slots, when i click on a part some of them have some square slots, what are they for?

Slots are for tuning, this is where the parts' stats are increased by using the Cosmo Pot at ground level. Each slot can be used to tune once. Note that the tune has a relatively high chance to fail, and when that happens, the slot is unuseable and no bonus stats are added.

--What do colored parts mean? Not read/blue representing weapons that come with the part. But some items text may be in light blue or red/ usually white. Does the color of the text indicate rareness?

That is an indication of how many slots are on the part methinks. this is only for dropped or reward parts?

--How can you tell if an item is rare?
Not sure if you can, I least i cant. You could always ask people.

--Can you trade with other players?
In the japanese version you can, but not here (yet)

--Is there a detailed item guide anywhere? a place or website where i can veiw all avalable items in the game?
Unless you can understand japanese, i dont think so. the current english wiki is still relatively incomplete.

Back to top Go down

Several Game related questions
Page 1 of 1