Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Frau Adone

Go down 
+11
necrio
Hyoka
Z741
Intet
Suguri
Raven
reiya
SkyPanic
Divinity
Broken
LeXafar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

About Frau Adone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Intet wrote:
Yah but frau has a much sexier voice.

Why else did she get crowded on valentines day---
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 am

Hyoka wrote:
Intet wrote:
Yah but frau has a much sexier voice.

Why else did she get crowded on valentines day---

LOL at this!
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 am

LeXafar wrote:

@Divinity
I see so you tuned your Frau well..... but ever think of Cost up tuned??? to add more Cost to her? Im planning maybe 1 or 2 to add more something to her ^^

I don't think that it is that necessary, but you can try if you want to.
But I really must tell you that with seraph, you can do much more: Get 1 WLK, 40 FLY, 1 STR, 30 TEC and 2x Slow <- all inside her cost range.

Input in Cosmic Calc:
San0Cbn0n6BDeAS13fWBeFP4fLGeM39@llmM40@B4gB4giHDeucfHDACe13@iFCACe25@mudjJ7@B6kgiWPeLF18kgB5fWPeSL1@T4gT4n33*7g6g21g30|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|B5gB5|T4f|fAMe|jS6@h|PS2g|iBSe|%2

Seraph also has the Stealth Cart if you want it, but the thing is that she also has her wings which give unlimited boost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
LeXafar
LeXafar

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 am

Divinity wrote:
LeXafar wrote:

@Divinity
I see so you tuned your Frau well..... but ever think of Cost up tuned??? to add more Cost to her? Im planning maybe 1 or 2 to add more something to her ^^

I don't think that it is that necessary, but you can try if you want to.
But I really must tell you that with seraph, you can do much more: Get 1 WLK, 40 FLY, 1 STR, 30 TEC and 2x Slow <- all inside her cost range.

Seraph also has the Stealth Cart if you want it, but the thing is that she also has her wings which give unlimited boost.

But Seraph is my Aerial Assault type. i dont want her wooping down after reaching 50 feet above my enemies and spamming beams and bombs at them......

But you got a point many players put Frau LG at that seraph but Thats just too cruel..... and i think that 1 WLK and 1 STR is impossible.

Thank you so so much ^ ^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 am

fact : izuna LGs look good on a lot of bots. Especially those who would appreciate tall slender legs.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 am

Frau Booster is also great, as it can be slotted onto any type. Putting it on a land bot with boost run is always fun.

Also, it can be skinned like a flag, albeit an oddly shaped one...
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: lolz..   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 am

LeXafar wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
i don't have frau yet but with an air meele type i think u should add

6 cartridges upgrade
boost gauge
beam guard
sword guard
broad radar

Air type dont have Broad radar

I think you'd be surprised. just becuz Seraph (probably the most typical AIR bot in ppl's minds, i bet) doesn't have broad radar, it doesnt mean all.

I am sure that Aquila (both types), Tesla both have Broad Radar (In fact, they can get Broad Radar at an early lvl).

I think Baltheon has it, too. There r several more AIR bots that have Broad Radar and it is darn good.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am

SmileBrush wrote:
LeXafar wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
i don't have frau yet but with an air meele type i think u should add

6 cartridges upgrade
boost gauge
beam guard
sword guard
broad radar

Air type dont have Broad radar

I think you'd be surprised. just becuz Seraph (probably the most typical AIR bot in ppl's minds, i bet) doesn't have broad radar, it doesnt mean all.

I am sure that Aquila (both types), Tesla both have Broad Radar (In fact, they can get Broad Radar at an early lvl).

I think Baltheon has it, too. There r several more AIR bots that have Broad Radar and it is darn good.

MJG too.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 am

And Helingal, Air Raider, probably Ghost Raider as well. Bloom Mariah, Astro Mariah...lots of airs have broad radar.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 am

Suguri wrote:
And Helingal, Air Raider, probably Ghost Raider as well. Bloom Mariah, Astro Mariah...lots of airs have broad radar.

wut?

oh and back on frau,

Dual shields + rightclick spam = profits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 am

Nisa wrote:
Suguri wrote:

wut?
http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/477.html
Astro Mariah on left
Bloom Mariah on right
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:36 am

Suguri wrote:

Is it really necessary to get Broad Radar on AIR bot? I thought its essential for ART only? Mind clearing my mind
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 am

Necessary? no, good yes. It's does tell you a lot about the going's on of the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:46 am

LeXafar wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Is it really necessary to get Broad Radar on AIR bot? I thought its essential for ART only? Mind clearing my mind
I've never used broad radar on an art, only support (and Thoarla). On Thoarla I use broad radar to locate where enemies are clustered for stardust bombing runs, as well as to make note of where enemy arts are, how well-guarded their PS is, if there's going to be ann ambush, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 am

Suguri wrote:
LeXafar wrote:
Suguri wrote:

I've never used broad radar on an art, only support (and Thoarla). On Thoarla I use broad radar to locate where enemies are clustered for stardust bombing runs, as well as to make note of where enemy arts are, how well-guarded their PS is, if there's going to be ann ambush, etc. etc.

*nod nod* I see what you mean so basically its for Ambushing Weaken bot while healing and BOMB THEM? RIGHT? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peanuts
Peanuts

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:49 am

Nisa wrote:

wut?

oh and back on frau,

Dual shields + rightclick spam = profits.

Works wonders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 pm

LeXafar wrote:
Suguri wrote:
LeXafar wrote:

*nod nod* I see what you mean so basically its for Ambushing Weaken bot while healing and BOMB THEM? RIGHT? Very Happy

If your radar shows 10+ guys grouped in one area, it's either:
A) camping ARTs
B) Heal bit

Either way, it's a good indication that you should go find fire pillars/hurricane blows/hippos and raid the PS. As an AIR bot, you can do this and get out rather easily.
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 pm

@Raven

Well you got a point there. Thank you XD Ill think about it!

@Nisa

Epic strategy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Frau Adone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2