Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Frau Adone

Go down 
+7
necrio
griffen
LurieRurie
Alpherior
Courius
Nisa
beccadmgirl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Help with Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Finally got a frau adone today (after 4 Herr Vector and alot of shine battler). Planning to tune her once i get her to lvl 10 and have farmed enough of the mats (current short on mat, slot protector, and cosmo harmonics cause I just tuned a mbg and an ag). Anyways was planning to get her to be an air meleer and according to others on forum her leg melee is tech based. So this is what i've got as a lvl 10 bot:

【Robot Name】
Frau Adone

【Parts】
BD: Frau Adone BD
 : Slayer Bit
 : Adone LG [Slow] [Slow]
  : Adone BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Adone HD
  : Eve Hair Ornament
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Vector Eagle BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Cross Raptor AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Buckler [High Boost Beta]
 : Cross Raptor AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Buckler [High Boost Beta]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1205
CAPA: 1205
HP: 446
STR: 4
TEC: 34
WLK: 7
FLY: 39
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Float Dash
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×14
Fourda Cosmos×2
Red Chip×90
Yellow Chip×50
Rainbow Chip×38
Stabilizer×72
Turbo Charger×46
Rapid Crystal×54
Drum Magazine×34
Guide Circuit×56
Snail Liquid×66

Any suggestions would be great and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 am

The tec based leg issue has been fixed I think,All in all,frau is not a bad core,but there are better cores where her parts can go to also,are you honestly serious in going ALL MELEE? I would sincerely advise against that as the current metagame's melees will raep yo ass and the arts will just kill you before you get to them,add a bazooka (or frau arms) to balance it out
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 am

Nisa wrote:
The tec based leg issue has been fixed I think
which means the damage is not based on tech anymore?

Anyways, maybe i'll swap 1 buckler with a mini zooka, and also drop some tech and get tgh instead cause i've noticed i am stunned quite abit in the current state in arena.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 pm

imo , use Seraph as Core... with seraph wing you practicaly can do unlimited-rage-rightclick-works chase light kick till it run out... then just re-ignite that wing and do it again...

and for air2air combat, if any flying unit get hit by melee (except buckler/shield guard), ussualy they gonna force-descent except the pilot skilled enough to spam space to re-ignite booster (which still make em lose half or quarter elevation, depend the shock time)...

in case chaselight kick from victor/adone LG, i believe technicaly you can nail any flying unit from max height to ground due fast kickspam...

tested in CBJP star room where air chance to survive almost nil except you are seraph winged or Shaden Boostered... most those seraph/shaden bs-ed bot nailed to ground everytime i managed landed the kick on em with my "Seraph Adone"... thus make em meet their demise since any landed air in enemy ps = most wanted target (yea, i dont dare go to frontline, only patrolling around PS >A<, im terrible melee fighter anyway)

only thing Imba Flyiers i still cant manage to kick is Ah chan... (she seriously rare in JP star room, dunno why)
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm

[quote='Courius']imo , use Seraph as Core...[/quote]

P.S. ignore my attempt at quoting.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:26 am

Well, I have tried out using seraph core, but didn't really like it.

Seraph after 6 cart of capa (not even adding the full 7), and then 2 additional carts for enhance internal weapon there is really nothing else that could be added. True that sniper sight really helps when i wana sneak up on someone, but I'd really rather have broad radar to see locations of enemies and see who's singled out and where is clustered that I shouldn't go.

Also with the same part from my current adone transfered onto crim (am, lg, 1 bs, and ornaments) the crim ended up with much less stat than what's one adone, mainly cause she have no place to put the other bs.

Therefore I'd really wana stick to adone. Besides i really like adone's voice Very Happy much better than seraph's shrieky voice XD
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 am

welp
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Nope frau legs are only tec based str has nothing to do with frau legs.
You have frau legs yourself test in training area with a bot with high tec and on a bot with low tec and do the same for str you will see the difference don't just blindly trust people if you can verify it yourself.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 am

Yeah I've already tested the damage out myself at arcanus by bringing each stat separately close to 0, which shows str have nothing to do with it. If anyone else don't believe they can test it out themselves.

and hi Lurie :3 help me with my frau-frau

for now I got a build kinda working for myself cept every so often i overshoots my kicks and let my target get away. I guess that just need more practice. Also the range of her icks is not that good and it doesn't really stun much (though i like the slow), so vsing an elisa she hurts me more than I hurt her.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 am

I use her legs for anti air on my brickgale. That and they look good on mechs. Fuck moes.

The rest? junked Razz
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

necrio wrote:
I use her legs for anti air on my brickgale. That and they look good on mechs. Fuck moes.

The rest? junked Razz

mecha fag help frau building :U

@beccadmgirl

listen to what Nisa said about not going all frau LG melee, its not as effective as you think it is.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:45 pm

just put slow tunes and hope it works each time you go melee someone. And try to lag, although not lagging is fine too.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 pm

LurieRurie wrote:

@beccadmgirl

listen to what Nisa said about not going all frau LG melee, its not as effective as you think it is.

I didn't go all melee, i kept 1 of her arm to shoot around. 200 ammo is enough for either till she get scrapped or till the game ends Razz
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Perhaps keep one of the Frau AMs?

They are pretty decent actually.

And, I think you should still have space to put in double bucklers.

You can remove one of the slows.

I use only one.

But, that's more or so your opinion to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Aegis wrote:
Perhaps keep one of the Frau AMs?

They are pretty decent actually.

And, I think you should still have space to put in double bucklers.

yes I've done that this is how my adone currently looks
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Switch Neon Neos Am for something like Tentrion AM/Mach Knigh AM
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 pm

will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
:)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
:)OwneD)

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 pm

lol dont use seraph core whats the point when u got nothin to shoot plus if u did it messes up your aim your build is pre solid dude XD
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 am

mini bazooka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Frau Adone   Help with Frau Adone Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Frau Adone
Page 1 of 1