Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Frau Adone

Go down 
+11
necrio
Hyoka
Z741
Intet
Suguri
Raven
reiya
SkyPanic
Divinity
Broken
LeXafar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeXafar
LeXafar

Male Posts : 45

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 am

Just got Frau and im so happy, but still wondering what cartilage will i get for her After I get all Cost Cartilage for TUNE up Purposes...... I know Im getting Stealth System

but still.......... for level 7 to 9 what do i need? Quick Boost? Short Boost? or maybe Sniper sight. anything guys?

I would appreciate every bit of comment you can give..... i already study about the tune up im getting slow tune

and still im confused........ s Frau STR or TEC type? mind clearing things up?
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am

Sniper Sight :3.
And maybe Quick boost.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 am

Junk her and put legs on Seraph~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frau, so far from debates, is TEC type.
For legs, do the 2x Slow Tune on it. Try for 40 FLY before worrying about TEC or STR.

Cart: Get Air Roll =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 am

i don't have frau yet but with an air meele type i think u should add

6 cartridges upgrade
boost gauge
beam guard
sword guard
broad radar
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

SkyPanic wrote:

6 cartridges upgrade
boost gauge
beam guard
sword guard
broad radar

Air type dont have Broad radar
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:35 am

Divinity wrote:

For legs, do the 2x Slow Tune on it. Try for 40 FLY before worrying about TEC or STR.

Makes me wonder why TEC? her STR is higher than her TEC, hinting she STR type, and yes ill get FLY and Slow tunned up first

any suggestion for what Tuned up? ex. High Eagle? or maybe High Fly Beta?
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

LeXafar wrote:
Divinity wrote:

Makes me wonder why TEC? her STR is higher than her TEC, hinting she STR type, and yes ill get FLY and Slow tunned up first

any suggestion for what Tuned up? ex. High Eagle? or maybe High Fly Beta?

I know right? I thought about the same thing as you since after I talked to Crea and Korone`, they said that she was STR based. But, after forums discussion, it looks like she's TEC. But I still stand by my view that it is both STR and TEC like Herr Victor's punches: the leg hit is STR and the blue beams are TEC, but yeah, follow the majority if you are feeling uneasy about this. Just take it that the STR is there for you to abuse for tuning. =P

For tuning, generally use High Alphas for anything unless you really cannot afford the cost or you don't mind having a 0 in a stat.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 am

LeXafar wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:

6 cartridges upgrade
boost gauge
beam guard
sword guard
broad radar

i seen that frau can learn it at lv 9

for Jp ppl Frau leg just for stun opponent before you rise up again and shooting at them then don't let your TEC low to increased your STR
Back to top Go down

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:42 am

LeXafar wrote:
Tesladonna has it, durr.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 am

I did some simulations with Frau and it seems that you have to use High Boost Beta if you want the 40 fly.

In cosmic calc, input:
Sal0Cbl0l6BDeAM11kLGeM39@PS2fPS2kBSeM40@B5fdHDeuckHDACe59@dFCACe2gBSeS2gjdjB5l32*6f21f22f23f31|eraph|rimrose|ndefined|B5%7C|%3A|%2C|4@d|AMeS5|hgWPe|iSL1@|%7C|%2
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 am

her legs are tec based.. i've tested it. and will test it again if -anyone- is willing to test it with me in team fight. and i will FRAPS it.

@divinity: how the heck do i load that in the cosmic cal? mind enlightening me?
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 am

@Skypanic

WHAT REALLY IS THIS BROAD RADAR THING? what does it do? mind explaining?

@Divinity

Uhm..... i was thinking about High Eagle, its HP and FLY. what do you think?

and really what IS THE MAJORITY? STR or TEC? all the forum i read its balance...... :/

and Yeah i do have quite a problem with low level stat. i dont quite like low to 0 stat. but ill try

Thank you so much guys ^^
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 am

reiya wrote:
her legs are tec based.. i've tested it. and will test it again if -anyone- is willing to test it with me in team fight. and i will FRAPS it.

@divinity: how the heck do i load that in the cosmic cal? mind enlightening me?

I see. Ill test it too. but not for now....... :/

Thank you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 am

LeXafar wrote:
@Skypanic
WHAT REALLY IS THIS BROAD RADAR THING? what does it do? mind explaining?
It shows all enemies to you only on radar,regardless of Stealth System.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:22 am

@reiya: open cosmic cal. At the middle left hand side, the is the line "TEXT". At the end of it, there are the words "CODE INPUT". Click on it and directly paste the code into it. Then press "READ".

@LeXafar: After all the costs, you will have 431 hp. Frau's cost is really tight and after using all Beta tunes, I could only fit 2x Buckler on her after the slow tunes -- and that is only with FLY tunes.

End product:
7 STR 14 TEC 2 WLK 40 FLY 10 TGH
6x Cost 1x Stealth 1x Quick Boost 1x Quick Land 1x Quick Jump
1155/1155 cost with default wonder bit.

So I suggest use Seraph since she has more FLY, TEC and costs. =3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Also in the cosmic calc, as her TEC goes up the damage calculation for the LG sub goes up, but when you increase STR nothing happens.

I'd get Broad Radar instead of Stealth System...and Float Dash is really helpful if you get used to utilizing it.

As far as putting her LG on a Seraph....just no. Seraphs are meant to fly 50000000 feet above you and spam wisps or ABR shots. Her wings give anti-homing for a reason, and that reason is not going two feet in front of an ART to kick it.
Back to top Go down

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Raven wrote:
Also in the cosmic calc, as her TEC goes up the damage calculation for the LG sub goes up, but when you increase STR nothing happens.

I'd get Broad Radar instead of Stealth System...and Float Dash is really helpful if you get used to utilizing it.

As far as putting her LG on a Seraph....just no. Seraphs are meant to fly 50000000 feet above you and spam wisps or ABR shots. Her wings give anti-homing for a reason, and that reason is not going two feet in front of an ART to kick it.

What this guy said. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Raven wrote:

Sad to say it, but Seraph has better TEC, FLY, and I think possibly HP than Frau. :c
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:

Sad to say it, but Seraph has better TEC, FLY, and I think possibly HP than Frau. :c

All the more reason to fly above the enemy PS abusing that anti-homing, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Raven wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:

All the more reason to fly above the enemy PS abusing that anti-homing, amirite?
That still makes her better at doing what Frau does than Frau, though.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Yah but frau has a much sexier voice. She also gets soul eater, seraph doesn't. When your putting yourself in harm's way, free hp always helps. Helingal is still my preferred choice for meleeing ARTs though, small, and rotor tackle causes spin, lol.
Back to top Go down
LeXafar
LeXafar

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 pm

@Suguri

Thats why i put Izuna LG on my Seraph and spam on running enemies. and yes I'll like to stay with my Frau in her LG..... I dont quite like mix and matching bot parts..... Except for Izuna-Seraph >_>

@Divinity

I see so you tuned your Frau well..... but ever think of Cost up tuned??? to add more Cost to her? Im planning maybe 1 or 2 to add more something to her ^^

@Raven Thank you.... now I know ^^ that makes things more clearer so after FLy, TEC it is.... Thank you

Adept Poster
SkyPanic

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Intet wrote:
Yah but frau has a much sexier voice. She also gets soul eater, seraph doesn't. When your putting yourself in harm's way, free hp always helps. Helingal is still my preferred choice for meleeing ARTs though, small, and rotor tackle causes spin, lol.

soul eater is crap when air type damage output only better than SUP type
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Raven wrote:
Her wings give anti-homing for a reason, and that reason is not going two feet in front of an ART to kick it.
By this logic I shouldn't be swooping down on an enemy ART's blind spot and Falcon Pawnching it either. :c
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Z741 wrote:
Raven wrote:
Her wings give anti-homing for a reason, and that reason is not going two feet in front of an ART to kick it.
By this logic I shouldn't be swooping down on an enemy ART's blind spot and Falcon Pawnching it either. :c

Just don't do it at a Power Spot Cool

And yeah, if you get Broad Radar (50 cost WHYYY) you don't have much tuning space left after getting max FLY anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Frau Adone   About Frau Adone Empty

Back to top Go down

About Frau Adone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next