Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Frau Adone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myzr
Myzr

Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Frau Adone   Frau Adone EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am

Well my main trouble with Frau is this bot's play style is totally different to traditional airs. I constantly scan the minimap looking for positions to flank the enemy arty line but she just doesnt deal enough damage or disruption to the enemy and l just die.

The thing is my Frau is almost exactly the same cost as my Izunas or Ouka and both of them have an easy time dealing with most dudes while my Frau struggles.

Anyone else have success with this bot? My Frau is tuned with 2x slow btw.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Frau Adone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau Adone   Frau Adone EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 pm

If you're having trouble with frau with x2 slow tunes, my only suggestion is to not play melee bots. Mad Aside from general harassment from range with the beam accelguns or whatever weapons you put in her hands, you're going to be playing her like a land bot; sneak up on the arts, kick until dead, rinse repeat.
Back to top Go down

Frau Adone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com