Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia

Go down 
+2
Suguri
Mew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

[Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia Empty
PostSubject: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 am

I have all three variants of the Thorala however, I put Frazia and the Lightning Gun one on my team.

I only have one Stardust

What should be put on these two builds?

I already know one of them will have Stardust.

Also how is Thorala to the general community? Is it good, bad ect?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 am

Like pretty much every other L-air, starduster is the way to go.

I personally love Thoarla (though I derped up the cart build on mine and kind of screwed her over capacity-wise >_>), but I don't think I need to tell you that. :P
Back to top Go down
Blunder Cat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Blunder Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

What are some good alternatives to stardust? I hear they're pretty hard to find.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Blunder Cat wrote:
What are some good alternatives to stardust? I hear they're pretty hard to find.
usually people use negatron rifle when stardust is absent
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 pm

If you can make a large air pretty fast, limited plasma guns work, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you hit 30+ fly. It requires a more aggressive play style and I find it pretty fun but you're put yourself in harm's way a bit more.

Beam rifles are all viable, negatron/ brickgale RED's built in beam rifle/ auto beam rifle/ and possibly a tuned standard beam rifle are all decent options. Plasma guns may be viable weapons as they are so cost heavy a tuned one is hard to fit on a smaller air so you could try getting a 3 slot one from the uc gara 2, tuning it, and seeing how that works.

What weapons work for you will probably break down to how fast you are, the slower you fly, the more vulnerable you are to ARTs and need to keep distance as you lack the evasiveness of a smaller AIR. Any weapon that lets you keep your distance and pressure targets is viable, hence most L-AIRs use the stardust cannon.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Stardusts and Jupitizer, play it close range and use Jupitizer to mess with their camera? Don't bother upgrading it though, the dmg is already pretty nice, doesn't go up much.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Iseal wrote:
Stardusts and Jupitizer, play it close range and use Jupitizer to mess with their camera? Don't bother upgrading it though, the dmg is already pretty nice, doesn't go up much.
The point to upgrading Jupitizer is the expanded blast radius. The blast gets much larger with internal carts.

Jupitizer's pretty situational as-is though, so I'd probably second the "don't upgrade it" part.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Wait, it's the BLAST RANGE? Daaaang, I gotta go test this. I already use it to push hoppers in a direction, this could add some damage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia   [Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discuss] Thorala Nimbus/Thorala Frazia
Page 1 of 1