Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...

Go down 
+4
Raven
Suguri
knyx
IcyKing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... Empty
PostSubject: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Need some advise to get serious...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm

He's the froglander of the ARTs, take from that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:08 pm

With Victory 1 being only 200 UC more, there isn't much reason to get a Cannonballer in the first place.

To actually contribute though, he's the Froglander of the arts as knyx said. Small, very low cost, and with a tiny gun to match. His subweapon is startlingly powerful, though, and effective Cannonballer play will play to that strength.

For customization, either leave him the same, or slap on a Laz LG + a BS of your choice. Not sure if there are any better options, my cannonballers are level 0 and I don't plan on using them further.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 am

If you really wanted to go pro mode, you could get him to 6 and get boost run for the lulz.

But I believe the key to mastering him comes in learning the timing for his Burst fire subweapon.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 am

we now have a double login campaign

okay that was out of topic

put a snailbot HD and change the LG to something else (laz LG sounds good with the extra BS slot)

snailbot HD will save you when the enemy gets close
Back to top Go down
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 am

i put beezle head,frog lander legs and Lily Rain BS on,and i mostly use cannon baller to attack large arts because it can dodge them,easily(with me being part noob).the only thing is that when enemies come(like,a group of anything else),you will die 100%(ok,99%)i found cannon baller to be good at plague swamp,you can hop on the boxes and spam missiles.
i am not having trouble at using it,but i am having trouble with the parts

oh yea,what should i tune for

Last edited by lwllw on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 am

necrio wrote:
laz LG sounds good with the extra BS slot

actually I think you're better off with a 2-3 slot frog lander/build arm leg... as the laz leg makes you like twice as big target.. and you dont want to be big as you will probably die if something bigger than a handgun hits you. (as you'll get stunned and probably eat more bullets..)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 am

Idontlive wrote:
necrio wrote:

actually I think you're better off with a 2-3 slot frog lander/build arm leg... as the laz leg makes you like twice as big target.. and you dont want to be big as you will probably die if something bigger than a handgun hits you. (as you'll get stunned and probably eat more bullets..)
I use a 3 slot katana max LG with its nice +2 to WLK
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am

Idontlive wrote:
necrio wrote:

3-slot ace braver LG would be better. 2 tec, 3 wlk, and very tiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Go with stock parts.
Back to top Go down
aweonao
aweonao

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 am

WHY YOU NEED A GUIDE, CANNON BALLER DESTROY ALL THE OTHER BOTS WITH HIS OWN PRESENCE!! alien alien alien alien Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 am

Suguri wrote:
Idontlive wrote:
necrio wrote:

3-slot ace braver LG would be better. 2 tec, 3 wlk, and very tiny.

yeah or that.. srsly just gond slap oversized stuff on it.
Back to top Go down
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

aweonao wrote:
WHY YOU NEED A GUIDE, CANNON BALLER DESTROY ALL THE OTHER BOTS WITH HIS OWN PRESENCE!! alien alien alien alien Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
we need a guide to make cannon baller being able to destroy all other bots without the user logging in:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...   Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannonballer guide... discuss discuss... w core build and part...
Page 1 of 1