Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help At Using Nimbus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoreanHero
Newcomer
Newcomer
KoreanHero

Help At Using Nimbus? Empty
PostSubject: Help At Using Nimbus?   Help At Using Nimbus? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm

I Post My Requests Because When Completed Other Future Users Can Look At The Post And Get Help For What Ever Bot Need Help For.
Anyway I'm Having Troble With Using My Nimbus

It Has The Standerd Build With A Lighting Gun AM3

Plz Help
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help At Using Nimbus?   Help At Using Nimbus? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 am

My Nimbus wasn't from Gara, so I know nothing about the lightning gun and can't really comment.

For me, the toughest part of using Thoarla is actually finding something to equip, because lots of the air weapons people usually use are S size. Due to her slow speed and high HP, I usually give her a Negatron Rifle and snipe, with a filler weapon (Blaster at the moment) for close-range defense. Since her vertical/diagonal flight is completely silent, it makes it easier to position yourself above opponents without being seen to set up a Jupitizer bombing. On the topic of Jupitizer, the damage it does is HUGE - I was hitting Jikuns for 100 straight out of the box - but with its startup you need to use it on an unaware or incapacitated opponent. Its best use is for bombing the PS or a healer, hopefully taking out anyone injured standing around (and the repair bit, too!). Unlike other air types though, don't be too aggressive with flying over the other team, heckling them, and flying off. Thoarla's a big, slow target, you're a lot more likely to get picked off when trying to retreat.

If you can get ahold of a Stardust Cannon, I'd highly recommend equipping her with one. Sadly, unless the drops for JP bosses are different than ours, it seems to be even rarer than a Kamui Staff.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Help At Using Nimbus?   Help At Using Nimbus? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

KoreanHero wrote:
I Post My Requests Because When Completed Other Future Users Can Look At The Post And Get Help For What Ever Bot Need Help For.
Anyway I'm Having Troble With Using My Nimbus

It Has The Standerd Build With A Lighting Gun AM3

Plz Help
Lightning gun want...

Okay, first up, give her a Shaden booster, fly to places it would otherwise be impossible to go, use the lightning gun to snipe the hell out of everything on the ground... If anyone gets near your position, use the Jupitizer, then hold the space bar and fly back to your sniping spot, as the Jupitizer make you fly forwerd just a little bit. Do not actually try to use the Jupitizer to fend off a close range attacker, as the lock-on is disrupted by damage, and you will be taking damage with a close range attacker on you. If there is a melee type, fly away, get altitude, and pass back over them later for a lightning bolt.

The Jupitizer itself has a very short horizontal lock range, but a very long vertical one. Meaning you can fly over units that are very far below you and drop gigantic lightning bolts on them. With a Shaden booster, you can work your way up and fly around their Powerspot, dropping bolts on whoever is down there dumb enough to sit still. (under the PS, it's a likely bet...) Even if you have your hands on a Shaden booster, don't stick around for more than a few Jupitizer bolts, as you will quickly get more attention than you ever wanted from things with very long range missiles. Fly over, blast, fly back to pull the angry Arts into your team's Land bots.

One thing people also don't appreciate is that while Thoarla is an Air type, she has the degree of aiming freedom of an Art. Making it very easy for you to aim and fire at people that are almost directly below you.

Lastly, grab a Viper Shield. The best thing Thoarla is good at is getting people pissed at her and kiting them around, and she is stupendously high cost for that function. Keep her alive or your score will dive into the negative four digits faster than you can imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help At Using Nimbus?   Help At Using Nimbus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help At Using Nimbus?
Page 1 of 1