Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???

Go down 
+17
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Ren
Rinrin
Dune
reiya
pipcard
Nisa
BNOISE
FreedomFighter
TerraChika
Flandyrll
knyx
LordShade
TommoPuppy
Vallyel
boytitan2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Boy + Titan sized ego = Boytitan
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

:/

The Battle Rating System is wasted on people who just wants to score high against a bunch of newbies. (4.0 and below)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Pfft hahah what lady would be under 4.0 anyways
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Sadly, probably me....

I'm in the unflattering position of being the other way around...a reletively good rank, but miserable skill at anything besides Support bots to back it up, which is why I hate the fact that lv 5 rooms no have virtually no-one in them: At least there, I had a reletively decent chance of doing well.... No
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
WAIIITT THATS ME AS A CIRCE RANKS MUHAHAHA

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 111694198-4
Whats with the 77 contrib? This isn't something to brag, unless your using some weak bot...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Funfax: killing a PS counts as a frag.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 pm

knyx wrote:
Funfax: killing a PS counts as a fag.
Sorry. Couldn't resist....
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

CapeMike wrote:
Sadly, probably me....

I'm in the unflattering position of being the other way around...a reletively good rank, but miserable skill at anything besides Support bots to back it up, which is why I hate the fact that lv 5 rooms no have virtually no-one in them: At least there, I had a reletively decent chance of doing well.... No

most of my bots r below, or at lvl 5.
lvl limit removers r expensive for me ( i noe its cheap to some but EXP FOR ME )
yea now its like no one even uses lvl 5 rooms anymore Sad sad for me too

btw he was using a destructor... my guess is he just used a destructor with 2 missile launchers or sumthing and spammed shoot missiles... so that doesnt really take any skill... so... yea...

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am

Well, I still see activity in lv5 rooms from time to time, problem is, those rooms die very quickly when morons bring things like Vanguard around (looking at you, SilverSil) when low level bots do not have the mobility or the carts to really escape his crap. Same issue with the likes of Seraph, it completely overpowers anything else at low level, on land or in air. Why would they possibly want to take bots that have full potential to perform well in standard rooms into lv5 room for worse exp/UC gain? Not a hard one to guess that one.

Lv5 rooms should strictly be for underpowered bots, casual/joke bots and experimental bots.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 pm

reVelske wrote:
Well, I still see activity in lv5 rooms from time to time, problem is, those rooms die very quickly when morons bring things like Vanguard around (looking at you, SilverSil) when low level bots do not have the mobility or the carts to really escape his crap. Same issue with the likes of Seraph, it completely overpowers anything else at low level, on land or in air. Why would they possibly want to take bots that have full potential to perform well in standard rooms into lv5 room for worse exp/UC gain? Not a hard one to guess that one.

Lv5 rooms should strictly be for underpowered bots, casual/joke bots and experimental bots.

Hmm, maybe remove the ability to participate in lv 5 rooms for certain bots(Fencer/Ivis/Ouka/Seraph) to begin with, with the ability to add/remove bots from the 'list' as time goes by? That'd go a long way towards balancing the field in those rooms! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:11 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
knyx wrote:
Funfax: killing a PS counts as a fag.
Sorry. Couldn't resist....

And I'm that PS multifagging guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2