Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???

Go down 
+17
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Ren
Rinrin
Dune
reiya
pipcard
Nisa
BNOISE
FreedomFighter
TerraChika
Flandyrll
knyx
LordShade
TommoPuppy
Vallyel
boytitan2
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? Empty
PostSubject: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm

WAIIITT THATS ME AS A CIRCE RANKS MUHAHAHA

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? 111694198-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I saw a Circle Rank get 1st place yesterday...
with a Beezle.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm

1st place with 2800 score , wow you are so good , come back after 5k +

also look at the chat , you are an asshole the thing has gone up to your head the moment you got first place with that super score, thats why you are a joke

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Ranks mean nothing. People make new accounts all the time.

Lol Beezle
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

so you got a few finishing kills on robots that were probably attacked by others, big whoop.

also first with 2.8k score? really?

now do it consistently, bet you can't. (for instance, i consistently place in 12-3rd placing, rarely 2nd and first)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

You have learned the way of the killsteal, son, I am proud.,
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:24 am

no as much as it hurts me to do I only went after l sized bots oh does that hurt me on the inside to do Sad Sad Sad

and now that I finnaly have a op bot On my main I have went a whole day of making top ten

air aura bot whos aura bit gives him dam near infinet fly+ abr+ accel roll EPIC PROFIT
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 am

I scored 1st the next round with my ZSG and I ripped you to shreds on a joke Byakkou in a Shuffle Room 30 minutes later. Seriously, all talk no action. You don't have the guts to even play against me in a 1v1.
circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? ScreenShot_20110312_0214_11_264
circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? ScreenShot_20110312_0214_22_912
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 am

Flandyrll wrote:
I scored 1st the next round with my ZSG and I ripped you to shreds on a joke Byakkou in a Shuffle Room 30 minutes later. Seriously, all talk no action. You don't have the guts to even play against me in a 1v1.
circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? ScreenShot_20110312_0214_11_264
circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? ScreenShot_20110312_0214_22_912

dude you joined after I made a bunch of ppl rage quit by getting 4k dmg and game warrior.It was probly cause the trolling I do cause every time I get game warrior I troll =D.

I even said Im bored now since all the good ppl left Ima just zerg rush and leeeerrrrrooooy jeeeennnkkkkiinns with my bots.

Didnt I request you to 1vs1 me today and got no response.

anytime you want to 1vs1 Im ready.

Edit

Now I remember exactly what I was doing some on one of the team got 4kcost, Some one asked how da hell is it even possible to get 4k cost. I said ppfft thats nthn All I have to do is suicide 4 times to get 5 k cost =D. but only got 4k cost or 2600 didnt die enuff -__-.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:49 am

just /kick boytitan its realy easy to get rid of him
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:04 am

Flandyrll wrote:

I change Dracken's statement. "By the way, BoyTitan, you should solve some of those problems yourself."

And Icy's statement... I don't need to repeat that. XD
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:16 am

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
I change Dracken's statement. "By the way, BoyTitan, you should solve some of those problems yourself."

Holy shit. That coincidence is just awesome. I didn't notice it until I read your post.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:43 am

Vallyel wrote:

you can't kick the Legend of Room Vall.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 am

Vallyel wrote:
you mean RelliK cause that is apparently his new mule
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 am

Flandyrll wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:

Holy shit. That coincidence is just awesome. I didn't notice it until I read your post.
+1
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 pm

knyx wrote:
You have learned the way of the killsteal, son, I am proud.,

Wait, I thought there was no such thing as kill-stealing in this game?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 pm

well, last hitting count as ur frag really.

now.. srsly..

we need some epic trollers to put his ego where it should be...

time to summon peoplez.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Back on fawkin track...

Rank doesn't mean anything in this game seriously... other then how much you play for those rank points... you can do horrable get 60th in a 30v30 room EVERY game but still get star rank by playing the game 24/7... or just by mission whoring...

Rank doesn't = skill

Seriously stop putting Rank = Skill casue its not liek that... after all I'ma star ranker who plays like a noob at times >_>, cant get first if it could save my life (unless seraphs willingly line up and walk to me without shooting letting me kill them), and best of all get one enemy near me and ill be hiding in a corner begging for mercy (literally i would do that but i die before typing it in)
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Dune wrote:
Back on fawkin track...

Rank doesn't mean anything in this game seriously... other then how much you play for those rank points... you can do horrable get 60th in a 30v30 room EVERY game but still get star rank by playing the game 24/7... or just by mission whoring...

Rank doesn't = skill

Seriously stop putting Rank = Skill casue its not liek that... after all I'ma star ranker who plays like a noob at times >_>, cant get first if it could save my life (unless seraphs willingly line up and walk to me without shooting letting me kill them), and best of all get one enemy near me and ill be hiding in a corner begging for mercy (literally i would do that but i die before typing it in)
yeah but if you are gonna lose every game
what's the point of trying so hard and getting star rank

btw, star rank is already pretty hard to reach

and if you are not skilled, you definitely will not get the six pt star rank
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Dune wrote:
Back on fawkin track...

Rank doesn't = skill

are you realy this dumb? , more rank = more bots / tunes so its better than a circle with only a starter commando
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am

line up guys.

take turns to thrash boytitan 1v1.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 am

stop necro-ing threads.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 am

reiya wrote:
stop necro-ing threads.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 pm

The way I see it, arena ranking relates to your contributions to the game.

If BoyTitan got rank 1, we should just say 'congratulations, you didn't pull your team down as rumors foretell'. If he wants to gloat on this achievement, Razz let him enjoy it i guess.

Does it affect his overall suggested player opinion? Probably not. I didn't know BoyTitan at all until recently (*cough* perhaps reading the forums wasn't the best way to find out). But as far as I am concerned, I doubt he can sink any further.

So yea, don't poke fun of him too much Razz you'll end up been seen as someone at his level. If anything, I find him a source of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

I try to avoid threads like these, I've avoided this one until it was necro'd recently by a dumb ass
*Looks at the other ladies in top 10* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???   circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

circle rank gets detroyers and 1st place over star ranks ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next