Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.

Go down 
+2
necrio
cheongzewei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. Empty
PostSubject: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 am

Hello guys. So, yea. Survey. If you could just reply with your choices, i would appreciate it. Thank you.

A survey designed to obtain input on how well a system would be received.
Please answer the survey honestly.
1) Do you do online transaction or online purchases?
a. Very Often
b. Often
c. Occasionally
d. Once in a blue moon
e. Never (or once or twice)

2) For different accounts in multiple sites, do you use different usernames and passwords, or do you reuse the one you have?
a. Multiple
b. Single

3) If you use multiple, do you often forget your passwords?
a. Yes
b. No

4) Have you ever lost your account because it was keylogged by a Keylogger?
a. Yes
b. No

5)Do you use account based image hosting sites such as photobucket or mediafire?
a. Yes
b. No

6)Are you familiar with the art of hiding information inside of pictures, or more commonly known as Steganography?
a. Yes
b. No

7)Would you be comfortable, putting in your private account details into a picture and uploading it online? (Pictures uploaded into private folders/private emails applies)
a. Yes
b. Yes only if it is secured from public view.
c. No

Cool Imagine you are a CEO of a very important company. You have to access your account in your bank right now but the only computer that is nearby is in a cyber café. Would you use the cyber café and access your bank details?
a. Yes
b. No

9) Now imagine the same scenario above, but instead of the bank using traditional username and password in order for you to log in, it requires an image that you have to upload. (either from url link, or from a thumbdrive/computer) Would you now access the bank details thru the cyber café?
a. Yes
b. No

10) For the final question, state what do you think of an image log in system. Where instead of using your username and password, you use a picture that contains said username and password to log in.
a. I think it’️s a neat idea.
b. I think it’️s a idea that needs more work.
c. I think it’️s a very doubtful idea.
d. I think that it’️s a idea that is troublesome to use.
e.Others

(insert your comment here)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 am

UNLESS THIS SURVEY GIVES ME 5 FREE RT I WON'T DO IT >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:37 am

That's some confidential information you are requesting there, I'm afraid I'm gonna give it a pass :S
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Survey = Work
Work for free = no go.

unless i snap outta lazy mode
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

In order of questions
1) f
2) c
3) c
4) c
5) c
6) c
7) d
Cool z
9) v
10) f

Comment:
You really should ask folks to do your survey where surveys not equal to ingame cash currency
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am

reVelske wrote:
That's some confidential information you are requesting there, I'm afraid I'm gonna give it a pass :S

confidential? how so?

Quote :
You really should ask folks to do your survey where surveys not equal to ingame cash currency
this sentence is as confusing as the 4chan sentence.

Survey =/= in game cash currency.
? this isn't anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Here is my answer...

1) Do you do online transaction or online purchases?
c. Occasionally

2) For different accounts in multiple sites, do you use different usernames and passwords, or do you reuse the one you have?
a. Multiple

3) If you use multiple, do you often forget your passwords?
b. No

4) Have you ever lost your account because it was keylogged by a Keylogger?
b. No

5)Do you use account based image hosting sites such as photobucket or mediafire?
b. No

6)Are you familiar with the art of hiding information inside of pictures, or more commonly known as Steganography?
b. No

7)Would you be comfortable, putting in your private account details into a picture and uploading it online? (Pictures uploaded into private folders/private emails applies)
b. Yes only if it is secured from public view.

8. Imagine you are a CEO of a very important company. You have to access your account in your bank right now but the only computer that is nearby is in a cyber café. Would you use the cyber café and access your bank details?
b. No

9) Now imagine the same scenario above, but instead of the bank using traditional username and password in order for you to log in, it requires an image that you have to upload. (either from url link, or from a thumbdrive/computer) Would you now access the bank details thru the cyber café?
b. No

10) For the final question, state what do you think of an image log in system. Where instead of using your username and password, you use a picture that contains said username and password to log in.
b. I think it’s a idea that needs more work.

Okay, im done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.   Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help fill in my created survey 4 my college please.
Page 1 of 1