Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vulder; What role does he fill?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vocal
Newcomer
Newcomer

Vulder; What role does he fill? Empty
PostSubject: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm

So, I recently got all the parts for Vulder out of the Super UC Gara, but I still don't know how to play him. His transformation doesn't really seem to be all that beneficial, except for how disabled weapons don't trigger lock-on alarms, meaning that I can ambush ambush melees. But, is it just Hit-and-run stealth? Or... what?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Basically, stick with your team and don't go alone attacking enemies. You could even say he's just mainly a support unit, unless you seriously want to tune him.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 pm

his hd is accualy a good part for uc land hoppers.
Back to top Go down
Vocal
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Are his arms good enough to consider placing on any other unit? It's got a decent rate of fire, and it pierces multiple enemies. I kinda like them.

...Not to mention their emergency blades.
Back to top Go down
einhart
einhart

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

i just use his arms on other small cores like dikaros but i just use it for fun though i do kill at least 2 enemies with it every battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulder; What role does he fill?   Vulder; What role does he fill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vulder; What role does he fill?
Page 1 of 1