Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Sazabi be created for me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MugenNoKage
Newcomer
Newcomer
MugenNoKage

Can Sazabi be created for me? Empty
PostSubject: Can Sazabi be created for me?   Can Sazabi be created for me? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 am

I am asking, not demanding, if someone could try and create a SD (no sense in trying to make full scale) Sazabi for me? I tried to make my own but I got no artistic skill (unless you count writing) I have what parts I think would work already laid out unless you have a better idea.

Head: Sturbanger (1 not 2)
Core: Pacificer (It was the best I could find ot match his chest besides zero saber's)
Arms: Zero Saber
Legs: Zero Saber
Booster: Pacifier

Note while I have a lot of parts, they are more extra pieces because of garapon and clan bots loving me and coming in multiple of ones I don't need.

Anyhow, if it can't be done thats fine, I was just asking.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: msn-06s sinanju   Can Sazabi be created for me? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 am

i havent created a sazabi but i created a msn-06s sinanju thats close to a sazabi
Back to top Go down
MugenNoKage
Newcomer
Newcomer
MugenNoKage

PostSubject: Re: Can Sazabi be created for me?   Can Sazabi be created for me? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am

Cool, I might quit trying to make Sazabi for now. That head is the hard part really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Sazabi be created for me?   Can Sazabi be created for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Sazabi be created for me?
Page 1 of 1