Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

Elsword English xO. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:35 am

Go ahead and make on if you wish. I haven't leveled my Rena at all in EN so don't look at me to start it up
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:55 am

Well, Xel seems to aprove it , so guess we can start an branch for NA , now that remains , who will make the guild and what name we should use?

I would it but i have no chars in NA, * i dont know what kind of proxy i should use for it *

*edit * meanwhile at elswordHQ, i found this, credit goes to them of course.

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9811-china-elsword-cb2comes-with-chinese-voice/

Seems we got more choices for Voice now...

*edit* I can see why moding elsword can be an quite an pain, opened Ashia files but i cant tell what are the armor sets from the generics! Also odd thing is, the tutorial i posted about this said that there suposed to be 3 files,

TGA file *this is skin *

Y file *3D*
X file *3D*

i have the TGA and X file but i dont see Y...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:18 am

NA has ipblocked my proxy :<

gotta get a better one.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:43 am

Try Aol? that seems to be working at most currently...

Also found this

http://www.elswordonline.net/boss-drops/

Its an list of bost drops with more precise information than the one in the wiki * this one tell who drops the stuff *

Also skinning is such pain in the ass to do, im currently thinking to just change models to another, rather than edit one myself.

this is such shame cause i really wanted to some skin working.

Spoiler:

Also ,the guide is writen too by the folks at Elsword HQ

how to change elsword BGM and prevent the patcher frome remplacint it * very easy thing to do*

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7712-how-to-change-the-elsword-bgm-guide/
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:56 am

OK now JP maintenance is over.

And.....major noticeable changes I noticed.

1. I cant get "A" in time at every dungeon even if I beat it at 3 mins Sad The numerical value of the points you get is also decreased drastically but your grade wont be affected much.
2. The crafting system is entirely twisted, all the mats I had for armor and weapon crafting are useless now D=.You just need an item bought in shop + the specific mats for each set + the core (is it how it's called?) equipment to craft equipment from sets. Also crafting is now done at the blacksmith.
3.Multiple equipments can be dissemble at once.Don know if this would increase the quality of outcome tho.'
4.An addition option is available at the alchemists, which is to combine several things together to obtain another item but I still don know how it works yet
And other thingies I can figure out yet, it's up to u guys lol. Correct me if Imma wrong.

Also.

@Haaronyde: We don seem to be online at the same time :/ Is there someone else I can find to join the klan?
bounce

@Nisa: Play JP server Razz
Proxy used atm, check:http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7477-all-purpose-jp-elsword-12/

@Sayuri:Have you checked the skinning guide in elsword HQ?I don seem to get it, and too lazy to figure things out.
http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9136-how-to-extract-and-pack-your-own-elsword-skins/
What is the extract and pack tool the guide mentioned D=
I cant access the megaupload link QQ wonder if it's important.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:30 pm

my internet is cut in 2 days and i dont have my computer anymore
so im on my brother computer who can't run any game...

life suxxxxxxx....
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm

*Shinigami* Sounds like the GM of JP opened the Pandora box whiout knowing its efects, im goona search for the stuff you mentioned to grasp it as quickly as posible , and esplain it too in the best manner posible

The link to megaupload is to get the Extractor and the packeter, whiout these, you cant open nor re package the kom files Dx , try to wait for an bit an try again for that link to work, also you need python 2.7.1 MSI, * other types of python may not work so try only that one *

So far only haroo has suscessfuly changed his armor IN game model with other one... i was refering to change completely the skin of whater armor or weapon using an paint pogram that can read TGA files * the skin files of the game of armors and weapons, etc etc *

What haroo did is quite easy actually, or at least i undestood so far, i esplain it once i test it today myself

*Haroo* Sorry to heard that actually Dx, i wanted to ask this actually, what is the actuall use of PDM in the whole change armor skin process you did ? o.o

Also there an easy way to input said altered files, is something about bypasing the launcher by delething it in the files, too, i wll try it as soon i try, the method you told me haroo...
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

sorry PMD was useless finally..

and for the armor switch :

( before all that, ask Sayuri for the program to use, i dont have them anymore )

1- find the Data you need ( for exemple Elsword data is Data017 )

2- extract it in another place with Kom extractor

3- find the armor you wear and the armor you want with graphic converter ( it let you see all the skin of the wepons and armors )

4- take them in another place to find them easely

5- take all the names of the files and save them in a text file

6- then switch each names, for exemple :
boots A with Boots B
or weapon A with weapon B

7- take all the file and put them back with all the others files you extracted ( where you extracted the data files )

8- compact the files with Kom compactor and use the name of the data you want to change ( if you extracted Data017 then call the new data Data017 )

9- then put it in a folder you can access easely

10- save the real data you used ( for exemple save the real Data017 in the desktop )

11- launch the game, switch the new data with the old one just before X trap ( dont do it too soon
or it will patch your game )
you need to do that each times you launch the game

and after that it should be a succes

if the skin of the armor isn't the good one ( for exemple you have the skin of Weapon A on Weapon B )
use AVS image converter and take the skin you dont want and convert it in jpg
then open the jpg and put the skin you want in it and convert it back like it was

( to do all that you need to extract the data again and when you are finished compact it )

now it should work
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I know the model about the model switch however the AVS and armor skin info , is new to me, so thanks for that Haroo...

Also to do all this that Haroo mentioned here, you need an Extractor and packeter, these are easily attainable at the tutorial link abotu skins that as been mentioned trough the thread...\

Thanks for the inforamtion Haroo, also will unistall PDM

*edit* just one thing, i already did opened KOM files before for ashia but, the tutorials states there 3 files

TGA file , the skin file

Y file , 3D file
x File 3D file,

Mine only has X files and TGA files, in your case was the same?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:17 am

sigh.... after 4-5 stamina bars..... i got bored >_>
Spoiler:

anyways if NA community is really that bad, then why not set-up a CB player's/foreigner's guild?

*starts patches JP*
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:52 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Spoiler:

anyways if NA community is really that bad, then why not set-up a CB player's/foreigner's guild?

*starts patches JP*

How the hell you can grind for equips and upgrade stones so fast DX

Im still stuck with mixed up sets in my lvl 29 Raven and the quest set in my lvl 24 EVE.

EDGE!!Teach me the art of grinding!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm

*Edge*, so you coming back to JP ? o.o

*shinigami* you not alone, i know how to grind but , gething El stones is another story,

Regardless, we need to espand Rebellion, but i dont know what kind of cards are needed to get el stones from Henrir space time,

Also there EU elsword to mention, i hope it ends up better than Na, as the Second English elsword so far...
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm

shinigami wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:
Spoiler:

*starts patches JP*

How the hell you can grind for equips and upgrade stones so fast DX

Im still stuck with mixed up sets in my lvl 29 Raven and the quest set in my lvl 24 EVE.

EDGE!!Teach me the art of grinding!! bounce
i bought a very INSANE cheap white nasod sword +5 for 1.3m
and i sold my newly dropped nasod stuffs for elboy nasod sets and upgraded myself

and i dont use my upgrade stones in red rock items.... just use it in your really good amors
(upgrade stones drop rate is really low in NA)

as for the grinding just keep spamming the 3-6/Cargo Ship map (10 runs, 1 lvlup)

@sayu
yes im coming back to jp :/
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:20 am

another maintenance cyclops Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:39 am

For Real ?

Perhaps they testhing new stuff or plainly trolling but god knows *shrugs*

Guess this give me more time to track down armor sets files such nasood and the rock chief sets...

its not funny to look over 400 files to catch them up...

*Edit FUND IT! man! looking for stuff like over 1000+ images (1044 to be precise acording to graphic converter i used in this ) its not joke, Now maybe i can start doing something simple like changing my weapon frist...
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:04 am

well power outage here in my place >_>

and wut? maintenance again?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:08 am

Cant play,I be sad.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:15 am

Yup , maybe the guys who do this stuff drinked Way too much Sake, or they trolling us,

Soon, i will able to use the Elemental master outfit!

* Nisa* Maintenance in JP tends to be over after 4 or 6 hours so yeah, patience is an Virtue...

Spoiler:

*Edit* meanwhile at JP elsword!

is back online again and So did i Did my messing Razz, it went full sucess! Teh screenies speak by themselves.

im quite happy that this turn out well...

Elsword English xO. - Page 30 Sc_20110

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:17 pm

nice!

also

Quote :
inb4 misaka

Elsword English xO. - Page 30 Shut-u10
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

D:

did you tried Void Princess clothes?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

wow at accessories. +3305 magic att D=

I only have +26xx at lvl 27...

Also,I have succeed to enter PvP if the room has only 2 people (including me)

After entering the arena other people can enter normally. Just wondering if u guys have tried it.

Does anyone have idea to get the bread accessory from the event quest?

Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:21 am

*Shinigami* the bread is from the event quest of 20 runs, the first box contains an sorta fuglish hair. then repeat the quest again to get another blue box, that one have the bread accessory,

guess the bread might be from Yui hirasawa...

*edge*

Will try by now * if i can * or tomorrow, right now i wanna implant an sword model from elsword weapons into ashia model weapons to see if can remplace it ... * i doubt it really but i dont lose much trying Razz *

*edit* everthingwentwaybetterthanespected.JPG
Guess i can make an Rune Slayer Moe Magic knight now...

Elsword English xO. - Page 30 Kamen_10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:16 am

@sayu
i think i just shit bricks.... o_o
i wonder if you do it with chung's cannon if he was released

anyways my farming was a sucess
Spoiler:

@fate
i have a nasod bow if you want :/
i can also upgrade it if you want :X
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Chung cannon is HUGE and would make ashia look like an Tard i might no do that, So who has the coolest swords i wonder, Raven or Elsword, Cause i need an good blade For Ashia.. (altough my current one is already luv)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:16 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:

@fate
i have a nasod bow if you want :/
i can also upgrade it if you want :X

nasod miner bow? i guess i have it. thanks anyway tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next