Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

*face palm* im talking about lagging in an party * dosent matter with who * to being tracked down with the lag and being banned...

But yeah i dont mind being cursed at all, NA players do that all the freaking time * as well latale too *...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 pm

lag is lag, it is going to happen with jp players with jp players. They can't do anything to you with only problems being lag. For all they know you are just torrenting something
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 pm

That, and you probably won't even lag that badly anyway. JP servers are typically pretty high performance from my experiences, and despite living in the US I lag less in CBJP and Elsword JP than I do/did in the EN variants.
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Well since none of you are actually on right now, I can't add you. Try to get in asap cause otherwise, all your playing wont help the guild level. And you want the guild to lvl so we can get more guild skills
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Alright then, thanks alot for your information,

my brother download should be done in 3 hours, so unfornutaly, i cant play today, * its 10.00 pm here in my place *

Tomorrow will play for sure...

i woudl do right now but the download fro mmy bro my cause lagspikes due of sucking over much of my web speed into the download...

*edit* about that, im planning to join with my Ashia * called IzumiSayuri* by tomorrow wenever you on, altough however i gotta ask, i dont think we goona Add sub chars into the guild now do we? * unless of course we meet other english speakers players other than us* so yeah just asking and mentioning this...
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 am

As of right now, we have 20 slots for players. I think we only have about 10 players? Should be fine to have 1 alt in the guild
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 am

Ah alright, Ashia will be my main though for very obious reaons that you all know >____>;

Aside that, what kind of activity gives the guild exp to lv it up? i mean, playing dungueons and doing quests do actually help the guild?

And bit of less inportant but, how we goona be aware of game events like the infinite stamina and x2 exp? ( if JP have these that is ? ).
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 am

I really have no clue on what lvls the guild. I am kind of guess right now it is dungeons completed but... don't quote me on that. Events on the other hand, I just copy paste w/e is on their webpage onto google translate and try to figure out what is going on. Only way right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

フェイトRena around Ch1 feel free to add + guild invite :3
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

Guess thats prety much we can do at least , another thing that i was thinking is, to re install NA elsword wen it gets open beta to check the guild instructions? in this way we would able to know more about guilds and lving,

i dont mind the events though other than infinite stamina and x2 exp...

*edit* clicked wrong button by accident and end up almost into an JP people party, gotta familiarize myself with these controls soon or i be fucked for sure...

Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:51 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
clicked wrong button by accident and end up almost into an JP people party

did it twice What a Face

i discrete ninja poof'd away after that ... afro
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

TEACH ME HOW TO NINJA FATE SAMA!

Aside that, im having tons of fun in this elsword also tested Eve * frist time using her* she is an beast! O.o make me think of rena high atack power along Ashia odd combos , * eve is more brutal wen comes to combos though*

So my chars set is like this currently

lv 10 ashia :IzumiSayuri
lv.10 Eve : NanohaIzumi
lv10 Rena: SoukaIzumi

Go figure for so much Izumi >_>;

Ashia is my main for DAT RIE
Evie voice , i like it alot despite some people seems to hate her voice, she reminded of Vanilla from GalaxyAngel, both in looks and her voice.

Rena voice is lovely as fuck, as well elsword, i still need to hear raven but the god tier cast so far tell me it will be good =w=.

Thanks alot for allowing me to play with you guys, Now if Divinity was here to share IGN or something...
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 am

Hi could I join the guild too?

My IGN: らいとろど - level 28 Code Exotic

I can understand moonspeak, but I want to get some friends to do Henrir with sometimes >.<

I sometimes feel very bad when I party with JP players since they leave about 3 lines of thank yous before they leave and I cant type jp that fast back. D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 am

Feels prety odd to talk in the guild chat still, guess is the chivver to talk in the wrong moment and time... also it make bit nervous wenever somenone writes in Japanase, i know some people here know how to write and maybe even read it but, it make me feel uneasy, i need to get used to this .____.

Also CAnt get enough of Rie so end up making an 2nd ashia for pure fun purposes, IzumiSayuri will be always my main, just to remind that,

Also ironically at its sounds, im noticing that bosses are bit harder than the ones in the closed beta NA elsword so far...

Divinity, i saw some people around your lv in the guild so maybe you can get an grind partner or somebody to help you in something needed...

*Edit* i would like to add too like Suguri mentioned some time ago, with my normal connection ( no downloads from my bro >_> ) my conection in elsword is WAY better than it was in the US O_o;...
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 am

Xel wait a little i will be lvl 30 fast
right now im lvl 22, i stopped yesterday i was lazy to play ^^
im going to be lvl 30 today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 am

I'll be lvl 30 be tomorrow.

\on a side note. anybody know how to finish this main quest? I've a feeling it is go talk to somebody.
Elsword English xO. - Page 16 110
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 am

talk to the Besma Village security chief
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 am

i have only 1% stamina so i think i go pvp
im lvl 24 right now

Edit : ok lazy to pvp ^^"
i created a second elsword IGN: Souffre
this one going to be a rune slayer
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 am

Thanks Divinity
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 am

LoReLei wrote:
Thanks Divinity

No problem!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Urm, can I meet up with a Rebellion guild member to get in? o.o
I can be online from 8pm ~ 1am Jp time everyday.

Another qns: What can I do with the blue / purple crystals i get from dismantling things? o.o
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 am

im going to login with my guild member wait a little
and for the blue crystal i dont know, you have a lot of crystal
go see the alchemist in town, maybe you will see the crystal for an item or something else

edit: your IGN is らいとろど ?
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Well I am pretty sure everyone's main should have the rank to invite, if not I can do it right now. Otherwise you are going to have to wait awhile or I could make someone who is on at the same time as you the vice.

The crystal you get is used to make new items like armor or food. Go talk to an alchemy person
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm

well i invited divinity already when it was like 9 or 10 pm jap time
but dont seem to have worked or wrong name / not loged

btw Xel can you invite my alt to the guild ?
IGN : Souffre
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm

not online?

Divinity, the name you posted is wrong since I cannot even friend you

Last edited by Xel_Naga on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 pm

wait im installing something right now i log after
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next