Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Elsword English xO. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
* Bit off topic* Danm it, now i feel like an kid with an new toy!, i discovered the english patch for Super robot taisen J ( for the GBA ) this is the why i havent posted here in an while .___.

*Now on topic* Segawa , i say just ignore them, end of story, i know is harder than it looks sometimes but something that helps is , not paying attention to chatmensages in the board.

Also the JP dubs is God tier in general, Never espected to see Rie Kugimiya voiced Ashia actually, Also Divinity. Your procedure for JP elsword works! But due of new toy i got ( super robot taisen J english trasnlated ) i still not play it , haha.

Also wanted to ask , is anybody tried to put the JP dub into the NA elsword? in the same forum that Divinity guided me, there an topic about how to input the dubs into other versiosn of elsword like KL and german ones ( maybe english one is posibble )

*edit* The reason i play way more Elsword rather than latale might be for the dubs, having characters with voices is really something that makes an diference , at least for me.

Sorry i cant ignore them.

My nature is to be EVIL and piss them off more. (more reason to ban me xD )
JP dubs are god tier but i dont like dubs in general. I prefer original voices.

_____
Project DIVA

i got it already. Cant seem to turn it on. K- Codec or someting. Thats what they said but im not sure if its my problem. That aside
MikuMiku has a 1 HR + SONG

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

I dont think there enough people playing Elsword JP to make an clan, but god knows, i stil yet to enter into JP elsword.

Also if this thingie to trasnfer the JP dub into the other Elswords works,( in this case NA elsword) then we may get the best deal of both Elswords togheter as one ( the JP dub and the english translation)

Still wathing for Open beta to test this out though.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
I dont think there enough people playing Elsword JP to make an clan, but god knows, i stil yet to enter into JP elsword.

Also if this thingie to trasnfer the JP dub into the other Elswords works,( in this case NA elsword) then we may get the best deal of both Elswords togheter as one ( the JP dub and the english translation)

Still wathing for Open beta to test this out though.

there is enough ppl playing Elsword JP to make a clan. They are nice ppl too. They talk to me.

I never replied for obvious reasons Mad
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 am

Day one complete, lv16 Code Exotic already :3c
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am

Whoops, perhaps i should clarified myself better, i meant english speakers in JP.

Still playing SRW J till the open beta of NA opens :U.

That reminded me, anybody who plays JP elsword from NA, how is the lag? an more or less is okay too.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 am

Hilariously (and it's the same with Cosmic Break too), JP runs laglessly for me while EN lags like a bitch.

Capped out my Eve's day 1 stamina at lv17 with 11% exp, lucked out and finished one dungeon with 1% stamina left. Trying to determine what to play for a second character between Rena, Aisha, and Raven. I'm kind of siding toward Aisha because I love mage-types and she looks better after job advancements, but CBT left me with bad experiences with her. ;( I'm enjoying faster paced characters more, so I'm thinking either Wind Sneaker Rena or Blademaster Raven.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 am

Suguri, can I have your JP ign? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Well thats good to know at least.

Right now im trying to decide to ether play JP elsword or just wait toll the NA Open beta and then attempt to transfer the JP dub to the NA version.

JP is hocking me for the fact that they have Eve and Raven right out of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Divinity wrote:
Suguri, can I have your JP ign? o.o
Sugurii

Correct spelling was taken ;(
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Saw this while walking through town.

Spoiler:

Needless to say, I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

I lold at too by now, Guess JP isn much of diferent from NA versions ( excluiding the fact that NA has yet to get raven and Eve and whatever amount of stages/maps that is lacking )

I dont think i have to worry about the comunity Do i,? sinse i be proxing my way trough of this.

*edit*wait on an sec, it IS okay to use an english name for an char in the JP version? cause if is okay then i wasted some godly hours trying to figure out how to write the name i want in japanese hiragana :U.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 pm

OBT confirmed 12 mightnight PDT april 26

http://www.elswordonline.com/2011/04/obt-date-confirmed-the-madness-starts-midnight-pdt-april-26/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 pm

OH BBY, Time to ger ready that procedure to attempt to trasfer the JP dub to the NA version, * if i dont find whatever troubleshothing issues that is*

*Edit* For these that wonder what im talking about , check this topic in ElswordHQ

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8116-japanese-voice-patch/

IM still in process to test to see if this works on not in the NA version wen the OB opens. i hope that it can work though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 am

I STILL WANT TO PLAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

Nisa wrote:
I STILL WANT TO PLAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Which server does Nisa want to play? I'll help with the proxy stuff if i can.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 am

Divinity wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I STILL WANT TO PLAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

English
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

Nisa wrote:
Divinity wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I STILL WANT TO PLAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

English

How2proxy:

Spoiler:

How2work:

Spoiler:

Remember to disconnect when the patcher starts or else it will take very long.
Also, you can disconnect once the games starts to avoid unnecessary lag.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Awakening + Black Hole is incredibly silly.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Nice 2 steps proxi guide Divinity, Also After seeing some videos of Eve gameplay , she is till good choice but i may see myself playing more with Ashia though * both of her promotions are fun roads to follow *
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Someone's going to need to start partying with me in JP. In area 4 now, it's already a massive difficulty spike from what I've dealt with in EN CBT .-.

EDIT: ahaha, yeah, just went through my first four resurrection items there

it's just my luck that the boss only uses the death laser when he's as deep in the corner as possible, so I can't get behind him
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Anyone know where to get the clothing for your job advancements? I want the Code Exotic outfit, I don't want to be stuck with the default clothes :c

If I'm not making much sense...here's the outfit I have: http://elswordhq.com/pool/images/thumb/6/66/Eve_Beginner.png/339px-Eve_Beginner.png

Here's the outfit I want: http://elswordhq.com/pool/images/c/cf/Code_Exotic.png
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Area 4, is that the mines areas where one can get the nasrood or whatever called set?. ether way is relevant to my interests about that dificult spike, i never mind some challenge for an change.

Still hooked weith SRW J though so.

*Edit*

Well, i heard that adv job clothing you get it at the cash shop, the permanent ones that is , you get the clothing too for promothing but that set is timed.

as for meh for not having plans to use cash, i may settle with the nasrood set or whatever that set is called.

Just out of the blue but, what you mean by default? you mean the normal armors you can buy or get in the dungueons?.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:

Just out of the blue but, what you mean by default?
http://elswordhq.com/pool/images/thumb/6/66/Eve_Beginner.png/339px-Eve_Beginner.png
^That.

I never got the Code Exotic dress when I promoted, but I've seen other people with it. I never saw it in the cash shop, either.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am

Thats default and not timed?, cause that would settle for my freaking tastes.

aside that, i asume you play JP Elsword? cause what i said its may come from KL Elsword , i tought they all have the same sethings, i guess not. other than that, try to search in Elsword HQ forums? ( i re call divinity left an link to that place in page 12 ) , well ether way im curious about it too so im goona search for this.

*Edit*

Alright checking the wiki was not an good idea, way too much many stuff from ice burners that i rather never wanted to know its existence...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:17 am

Searched there already, didn't find anything about job sets. Bleh, whatever. I'll worry about it later.

In other news, probably going to end today at level 28. Code Nemesis by the end of the week, maybe? :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next