Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Time Thread - Release your imagination

Go down 
+13
TerraChika
Broken
Hyoka
Midreus
shinigami
ironpen27
reiya
zachie69
necrio
Wolf Hikari
FrozenEdge
Idontlive
Nisa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Cori, Necrio.
BOTH OF YOU SHUT IT AND STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD!!!
Geez...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 pm

It sure is Chan in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 pm

LXE wrote:
Cori, Necrio.
Geez...
Diabolical wrote:
It sure is Chan in here.
Both of you, gb2kitchen. ;3
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am

Cori wrote:
LXE wrote:
Cori, Necrio.
Geez...
Diabolical wrote:
It sure is Chan in here.
but guys don't belong in kitchens
girls do

`-`
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 am

Midreus wrote:
Cori wrote:
LXE wrote:
Cori, Necrio.
Geez...
Diabolical wrote:
It sure is Chan in here.
girls do

`-`
say that to gordon ramsay
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 am

necrio wrote:
Midreus wrote:
Cori wrote:

girls do

`-`
say that to gordon ramsay
guys have the option of going into kitchens, they just don't belong only in it

gordon just chooses to go into the kitchen all the time.

that, or he's actually a-*shot*
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm

RESERVED FOR DGs BACKSTORY =_=
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Cori wrote:
“It’s another peaceful day,” is what the bulky figure said as he stretches under the morning sun. Staring at the distance, he sees familiar people walking along and saying hello to him, which of course he replies to.

“I think it’s time I get to work.”

A big scooter is his beloved ride that brings him to the places he intended to, today was no exception. While humming some classical tune, he merrily ride his way to his workplace where he regularly trained those seeking healthy body and mind as their mentor. It will be the usual peaceful day indeed, only if what happens next doesn’t occur.

-BAM

The sky turned dark instantly and rains of lights comes from the skies. This phenomenon isn’t supposed to happen, not on this peaceful place, not naturally. Indeed it is, Chaos is the name that causes it, the rain of light pierces anything. Although close, he managed to escape the destruction, but the same can’t be said to his beloved scooter. Although sad from losing one of his precious belongings, he can’t be down at such time, what’s with the city engulfed in flames.

“My students, I have to hurry!”

Although the entire city is in chaos, he can only worry about his students waiting at his gym. He run and run without care of his surrounding, to quickly reach the place where he is needed most.

He finally arrived at his destination, pitifully covered with scratches and holes all over his body. What's awaiting him there are his students or what seems to be the remains of them. Pieces of parts are scattered around, dare not he imagine what are under the rubble of what used to be his gym. Although void of hope, he braces himself to dig up the remains of his building.

“…ner.”

Although faint, sounds can be heard from somewhere. With renewed hope, he rushes to where the sounds come from and see one of his students buried under the rubbles. He would recognize that orange color right away. It’s one of his most promising students.

“T-trainer, you’re safe…”

“Hold on, I’ll get you out of this as soon as possible. Hang in there!”

He digs and pick up the heavy cements with his bare-hands, by the time he finishes it, his hands are all worn out and doesn’t function as they should. He picks up his student and lie him down on the grass in front of the destroyed building.

“Trainer, what happened? There were noises, and then suddenly bright lights came from above, we couldn’t do anything at all.”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry I couldn’t arrive earlier.”

Shortly after they exchange some words, everything is lost to them. Black voids are appearing in some places at once, and soon after unknown large robots start appearing from said voids. Like unorganized killing machine, they begin to destroy everything. Rockets, lasers, bullets are storming the city like wildfire with nothing stopping them.

“This is…”

Realizing both their lives are in danger, he hurriedly tries to picks up his student and run away. But the timing couldn’t be more tragic, as he turn around to pick him, what in front of him is the exact same robot he was seeing appearing from the voids just now. From one of its barrel accumulates light with disturbing noise. Knowing it can’t be a good thing, he quickly jumps to the titan.

-BOOM

A sound of destruction

-BOOM

Another sound of death

-BOOM

This time it’s for sure

-BOOM

Then it quiets down

The student, unable to do anything under his shadow, can only look at his mentor’s figure.

Kneeling

Both of his arms are lost

A hole in his body

One of his legs gone

The student tries his best to get up, only to have enough strength to crawl. Reaching out to his teacher’s body, he cries loudly, in the midst of the chaos.

…

His mind arrived at a mysterious place. A bulky figure stands before 3 towering sleeping giants, with 3 robots arguing in front of them.

Only a while after becoming a hero in this other dimension did he learn that his home town is safe thanks to the helping hands of the 3 Guardians, and the meeting with the student who cried for him.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:42 am

Nisa wrote:

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

THIS IS MADNESS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 am

Hyoka wrote:
Nisa wrote:

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

THIS IS MADNESS!
MADNESS? THIS IS... OMG!!! MECHA JETTER~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD ...SPARTA!!!
Ok guys, anymore stories?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Nisa got the little hidden hint I put.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 am

Necrio,Would you like some tea?;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 am

Broken wrote:
OK GUYS, I'M THE ONLY ONE (and a few others that I approve of) ARE ALLOWED TO DERAIL THIS THREAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 am

LXE wrote:
Broken wrote:
OK GUYS, I'M THE ONLY ONE (and a few others that I approve of) ARE ALLOWED TO DERAIL THIS THREAD!!!
Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 U-MAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 am

Midreus wrote:
LXE wrote:
Broken wrote:
OMG MIDREUS!!! YOU ARE MAD!!!
Ok, keep the stories coming guys~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
I'll go edit my back story.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:48 am

LXE wrote:
Midreus wrote:
LXE wrote:
no u

you are clearly more mad than i am

That said, anyone fancy some biscuits?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 am

Midreus wrote:
LXE wrote:
Midreus wrote:

no u

Can i have some tea to go with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 am

Nisa wrote:
Midreus wrote:
LXE wrote:
no u

Can i have some tea to go with it?
I want coffee~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 am

Reserved for Shino~!

*brb typing in Word*
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:46 am

Broken wrote:
how nice of you to ask, but no thanks.

I have nothing against LXE so I won't derail his thread.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 pm

necrio wrote:
Broken wrote:

Anybody got a story for destructor Girl?

Damn she's a hottie but I can't bring myself to explore the phrase: "Loved destructor so much..." as much as what LXE did to mecha Jetter.

I mean, Look at Mecha Jetter, at least he has human shape like Zero Saber so I can imagine a human soul in it so I can start a love story. But Destructor?! He must've been a big dude who likes to eat and sit watch TV all day... I mean how could you end up like that? (destructor)

I guess I'll just have to think about the phrase: "Have issues with the other fangirls who arrived before her..." to get any inspiration...
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Well, I love Zero Saber Girl and Zero Saber. I guess it's enough for us to keep the three girls.
And yet, for the three girls, I like Zero Saber Girl. As for the other team(crimrose team) it will be lily and Win. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 am

zachie69 wrote:
necrio wrote:
Broken wrote:

Damn she's a hottie but I can't bring myself to explore the phrase: "Loved destructor so much..." as much as what LXE did to mecha Jetter.

I mean, Look at Mecha Jetter, at least he has human shape like Zero Saber so I can imagine a human soul in it so I can start a love story. But Destructor?! He must've been a big dude who likes to eat and sit watch TV all day... I mean how could you end up like that? (destructor)

I guess I'll just have to think about the phrase: "Have issues with the other fangirls who arrived before her..." to get any inspiration...
put a pilot in that fat boytitan and you've got yourself a nice fanfic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 am

necrio wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
necrio wrote:

It did say that it's a weapon that can destroy entire planets!
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 am

LXE wrote:
necrio wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

It did say that it's a weapon that can destroy entire planets!
that's CN, this is destructor we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Thread - Release your imagination   Story Time Thread - Release your imagination - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time Thread - Release your imagination
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next