Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Cosmic Break Forums

Go down 
+12
Hyoka
boytitan2
LordShade
IronDicks
shinigami
Nisa
DreamyCrowdy
Puddin'
necrio
OukaInc.
xzpwnz
WIZardBlizzard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:49 am

Vallyel wrote:
so XX you managed to get the attention of almost every single fag on this forum so

vallyel is proud of you and will aim to be a faggot as big as you someday , godspeed keep on trolling man

Surprising you didn't say "Bet XX is from BRD"
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 am

also mayhem, keep ur post count where itz at~ lol

it fits for some odd reason~ lol (666) ;3
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 am

Hyoka wrote:
Vallyel wrote:
so XX you managed to get the attention of almost every single fag on this forum so

vallyel is proud of you and will aim to be a faggot as big as you someday , godspeed keep on trolling man

Surprising you didn't say "Bet XX is from BRD"

no , but i bet you are
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
of all the mods to whine about mayhem ???

wtf has he even ever locked a thread unreasonably ????
That's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and says "I'm not going to give you a ticket, but I have my eye on you, don't do it again..

sidenote If I ever find a cop who dosent pull ppl over for speeding Im buying him a bear

cops in this city suck I have experienced there suckatude first hand

For intance I get jumped get a orbital fracture in my eye dont even get a ice pack and am being questioned for 5 hours before I get sent to the hospital

also I got charges pressed by one of the ppl who jumped me wtf confused confused

cops in this city SUCK

I've always wanted a bear

oh, sucks for what else happened to you.

Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 am

WIZardBlizzard wrote:
Hello people. I was wondering where I can find info on this topic.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=2883

R u mad? No, R U XX?!
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
of all the mods to whine about mayhem ???

wtf has he even ever locked a thread unreasonably ????
That's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and says "I'm not going to give you a ticket, but I have my eye on you, don't do it again..

sidenote If I ever find a cop who dosent pull ppl over for speeding Im buying him a bear

For intance I get jumped get a orbital fracture in my eye dont even get a ice pack and am being questioned for 5 hours before I get sent to the hospital

also I got charges pressed by one of the ppl who jumped me wtf confused confused

cops in this city SUCK
i don't mean to be raciest or anything but your black aren't you? i mean you live in new york place would be full of crooked white people oppressing the black man
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 am

LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

cops in this city SUCK

I've always wanted a bear

oh, sucks for what else happened to you.

Neutral
Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 86110
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:49 am

That pic gets me every time.

Babies
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 am

OukaInc. wrote:
Dude. Cmon. I have MSN with XX. He said you guys are just bandwagonning sucking up to the mods. And he just posted more info on the community forums proving his point.

Thats why I hate unofficial/fan forums, the Mods wont get in trouble for doing whatever they feel like. I wouldnt blame him for going back on here to trashtalk mods but I think hes just wasting his time. You guys need to quit sucking up.

out~

Apparently you've been wrong said this is UNOFFICIAL forum. This forum is supported by the official website, you can see as you set your mouse to the drop down community tab at the official site.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 pm

IronDicks wrote:
Spoiler:

Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 1273632351050
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Cosmic Break Forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2