Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Cosmic Break Forums

Go down 
+12
Hyoka
boytitan2
LordShade
IronDicks
shinigami
Nisa
DreamyCrowdy
Puddin'
necrio
OukaInc.
xzpwnz
WIZardBlizzard
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WIZardBlizzard
Newcomer
Newcomer

Community Cosmic Break Forums Empty
PostSubject: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 am

Hello people. I was wondering where I can find info on this topic.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=2883
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am

False info you've been fed
Back to top Go down
WIZardBlizzard
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 am

What may I ask happened to make XX post this. Hes always been a good player in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:03 am

You're better off asking Mayhem
He and XX are the closest friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 am

WIZardBlizzard wrote:
What may I ask happened to make XX post this. Hes always been a good player in my eyes.

He made an alt to post a malicious site that Norton AV scanned as unsafe with a virus. His alt was warned but he never used it again. Then he was trying to troll me to which I let everyone know that he was the one who posted the malicious site on that alt and he is already on thin ice. He insulted me randomly and started trolling even more. I gave him a warning on his main account and made it clear that insulting me, a moderator, will get him banned. He continued to insult and troll me to which I banned his main and alt account. However, he came back with a dozen new accounts and spammed the forums with threads all filled with insults towards me. I warned him multiple times before I banned him, he should have known better. Currently Admin has ip blocked his main ip address but he will continue to troll with a proxy if he is seriously going to take me on. But with that said, it gave me something to do this boring rainy weekend. I enjoy dealing with people like this. Not like it is hard banning someone, it takes 2 mouse clicks to ban someone. Laughing

xzpwnz wrote:
You're better off asking Mayhem
He and XX are the closest friends

I have a feeling he does not like me back. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
OukaInc.
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 am

Dude. Cmon. I have MSN with XX. He said you guys are just bandwagonning sucking up to the mods. And he just posted more info on the community forums proving his point.

Thats why I hate unofficial/fan forums, the Mods wont get in trouble for doing whatever they feel like. I wouldnt blame him for going back on here to trashtalk mods but I think hes just wasting his time. You guys need to quit sucking up.

out~
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 am

OukaInc. wrote:
Dude. Cmon. I have MSN with XX. He said you guys are just bandwagonning sucking up to the mods. And he just posted more info on the community forums proving his point.

Thats why I hate unofficial/fan forums, the Mods wont get in trouble for doing whatever they feel like. I wouldnt blame him for going back on here to trashtalk mods but I think hes just wasting his time. You guys need to quit sucking up.

out~
I sense madness
someone is mad
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 am

necrio wrote:
OukaInc. wrote:

out~
I sense madness
someone is mad

Clearly mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 am

OukaInc. wrote:

out~

U mad?
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 am

I don't see any proofs
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 am

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 am

I smell XX here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 am

The worst part is he actually thinks anyone cares about the situation or him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:33 am

Roflstomped.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am

i love you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 am

Y SO SRS GUIS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 am

Cori wrote:
Y SO SRS GUIS?

Community Cosmic Break Forums GO-ON-INTERNET-ACT-SERIOUS
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Cori wrote:
Y SO SRS GUIS?

Community Cosmic Break Forums GO-ON-INTERNET-ACT-SERIOUS

<3

keep the serious to the news websites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

of all the mods to whine about mayhem ???

wtf has he even ever locked a thread unreasonably ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Good question. He acts as if I banned him right away. I added on his warning from his alt when I found out it was him and then warnings for insulting me. Then instead of stopping, he continued to insult and troll me after I gave him those warnings. So I finally had to ban him. That's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and says "I'm not going to give you a ticket, but I have my eye on you, don't do it again."... Then you speed off after he pulls you over so he hops in his car, pulls you over again and beats you with his baton because you were fucking stupid, deal with it. That's pretty much what he did.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Mayhem wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

That's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and says "I'm not going to give you a ticket, but I have my eye on you, don't do it again..

sidenote If I ever find a cop who dosent pull ppl over for speeding Im buying him a bear

cops in this city suck I have experienced there suckatude first hand

For intance I get jumped get a orbital fracture in my eye dont even get a ice pack and am being questioned for 5 hours before I get sent to the hospital

also I got charges pressed by one of the ppl who jumped me wtf confused confused

cops in this city SUCK
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm

OukaInc. wrote:

Thats why I hate unofficial/fan forums, the Mods wont get in trouble for doing whatever they feel like.

Desu got demoted for trolling the forums big-time as a mod

though that took forever lol
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 pm

shinigami wrote:
I smell XX here.

i smelt this from the moment i click'd on the post~

due to his actions here, i've also taken the liberty to IP ban him from the other fan forums~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Taz
Taz

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

That guy is an idiot, and the worst kind at that; The kind who think they're actually right.

They'll always find a way to reassure themselves that they're superior. Delusional.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 am

so XX you managed to get the attention of almost every single fag on this forum so

vallyel is proud of you and will aim to be a faggot as big as you someday , godspeed keep on trolling man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Cosmic Break Forums   Community Cosmic Break Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Cosmic Break Forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next