Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need a bot review

Go down 
+3
Nisa
SaberAlter
haures
7 posters
AuthorMessage
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 am

I got 40 rt as for the moment (20 from rank up others in my acct). Now I'm thinking of buying one of this bots. The list are Mighty Byne, Domiclown, Bugsycait.

Reasons are:
Mighty Byne, for the reason of his arms because I have a shino and they are quite good fusing them. As to what I see in arena it's rare to find a mighty byne as itself but I always see a shino on byne arms.
Domiclown, nothing in particular. I was just amazed on how wide his arms could be. wider and faster than a kamui staff but is it far more effficient than the staff?
Bugsycait, he's the most versatile sup bot. But I cant figure out what build is good for him.

Now I need some reviews for those who have already played at them in arena.
Note: not just playing them but playing them well.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 pm

i would pick either byne or bugsy. the only thing thats good about domiclown are his arms imo.
bugsy with a beam machine gun is a good melee killer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 pm

a saggitary would work fine too.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Nisa wrote:
a saggitary would work fine too.

saggy is 45 rt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Byne has shields on his core, arms, and legs. He has arms with a sub weapon called pikebunkers, 40 ammo but extremely strong. Bugsy is a support hopper, gets boost run early, and his am2 has a shock shield, which inflicts shock, which prevents sub weapons from being used. Domiclown has a fun am2, but am1 can stretch out for melee.
Back to top Go down

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm

haures wrote:
As to what I see in arena it's rare to find a mighty byne as itself
As I said before Byne chose his wielder, not otherwise!!

As for Domiclown, the first attacks (the whips) are tricky to use at first, but if you're already used to it, it's good. You can't use the AM at point blank melee battle, though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:16 pm

I'd suggest Byne if you like lands, and Bugsy if you like supports. I don't really have any recommendation for choosing beyond that, they're both great bots, type is really the deciding factor to me between them.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 pm

if you wanna be manly then buy byne. i would chose bugsy, but its ok... just throw a coin btween these two. domi isnt that good
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:09 pm

I have domiclown and I don't really like him. He's got a pretty decent booster though for other melee bots. His arms are just... meh. You have a wide sweeping range, that is true but anything that gets any your face for a melee showdown and you're practically screwed.

I really like the Byne though simply for Shino's sake. Or you canplay Byne just by himself, but I don't really like him. Shino is easier on the eyes too Razz

Bugsy is pretty good, with a really good cartridges on his core available to him. His AM weapon is also perfect for any future bots you choose to play over him, should you decide to drop him for other SUP bots. Bugsy, given you manage to lvl him up to 10, also makes a really good "hopper" Except that he doesn't get shortboost and quickland until lvl 9. So your final 2 levels will be for those said cartridges. Just makes sure to give him S sized parts in order to minimize his hit box.

If you want to play SUP bots or might be planning to use SUP bots in the future. His AM weapon is a really nice investment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need a bot review Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a bot review   need a bot review Empty

Back to top Go down

need a bot review
Page 1 of 1