Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

summer anime review so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

summer anime review so far Empty
PostSubject: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 am

1st Ima start with the biggest dead man wonder land 10/10 it was good no fillers great animations told the dark story as good as the manga and is haveing a ova to follow up on things were this anime season left off. Dark bloody gruesome plot with a normal guy and no hero bullshit just a fucked up cruel corrupt world TEN.

2nd C control the money and the soul. One of those very few original animes about what ppl will do for money animations are also original its doesent have a 100% good ending some ppl arent so lucky good TEN.

3rd BLue Exorcist. Everything is really good except how bad the filler potrayed the characters.I mean the filler really really hurt the anime it was just one but it was BAD. Bad to the point I didnt watch the second filler. I mean you have a dark gritty anime about the son of satin tryna kick satans ass for killing the man who raised him.His own brother hates him in the manga starts to kinda trust him but its far from tsudere. Watch the animes filler and it was just bad U dont go around changeing ppls personality and the vibe like that it was like her turned a seinen into a shogo it was that bad.I know the mangas a shounen just pointy out how in that filler he took the whole dark vibe out the animes.Did kinda fix things after the filler. I give it a 8 cause of how bad and soft hearted the filler made the characters look, killed the vibe this anime was supposed to be second to deadman wonderland in grittyness.

Trying to watch the marvel blade anime.Japanese voice actors for marvel characters man im effy bout that. Oh well ill give it a shot.Ps I will never watch the japanese version of wolverine or xmen. Cause wolverine must always have a grind house and dirty harry feal to him asains just cant pull it off sorry.Iron mans anime was bad not a shocker they always are only good thing were the movies all of Iron mans animes fail. Ill watch blade anime tho since Im more loose on how his character can be Potrayed.

Droped the new blood series faster than a stripper drops her ass for a 100 dollar bill. Making seiya dumber than crim rose nice job clamp u made the worse blood series ever didnt think it could get worse.

Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 am

havent finished DMWL but as you said its a great one to watch if you like gory, violent and somehow mind fucking experience

C control something...i dumped it from the first time i saw it....i dunno, you said it was good so maybe ill give it a shot

Ao no Exorcist is pretty stable so far but yeah because of the stupid filler episodes it kinda ruined the mood XD and i do think this one will end up as butchered as the others, anime will definitely catch up with the manga then they'll make up shitty plots and stuff....maybe

Marvel Blade sucks...well...kinda...in my opinion every asianized series that Marvel has done, in the four part series, sucked, oops except ironman, its pretty good but not that "awesome". Its just...japs cannot pull these kinds of things...so as americans when they butcher japanese titles ( putting them into movies )

I havent watched the whole original blood series, but it seems that series is more serious, probably less stupid and moe like the new one. Yeah Saya became some sort of a retarded generic klutz but the violent side is still there ( somehow reminds me of Yandere ). Im watching it anyway because of the fight scenes and blood lol. And also, I'm kinda disturbed really on how Clamp studio designs their characters...they are like anorexic 7 footers. I do love the twins in this series tho :p
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am

Ya Only one by marvel I am watching is blade, But idk why somethings just OFF And I really didnt like him looseing a fight. Well as of blade Wesley snipes is just a bad ass in real life trained some ppl in africa for professional security,Royal Guard of Amen-Ra, dedicated to providing VIPs with bodyguards trained in law enforcement and martial arts, More scarry shit like that 7 black belts he just made the character so he set the bar kinda high.

And wolverine and the Xmen I have presets of how i want them from child hood and comics I got lieing around Of xmen and wolvie.

And I would watch IronMans anime but again its bad the worst of the 4.

I really didnt like blades special attack it was to dam samurai deeper kyo and marvel heroes dont need special attacks hes a fucking vampire not a samurai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:01 am

ironpen27 wrote:
havent finished DMWL but as you said its a great one to watch if you like gory, violent and somehow mind fucking experience

C control something...i dumped it from the first time i saw it....i dunno, you said it was good so maybe ill give it a shot

The manga for DMWL is better than the anime though. The anime stayed true to the manga, but it just didn't give the same impact the manga did for some reason. Might be because some of the voices seemed annoying, who knows. Fyi the manga is really picking up lately, give it a read.

I dropped [C] on the first episode too, but the second time I tried watching it I really liked it. Maybe it's one of those animes that don't give a good first impression. But, it's probably because I had a hard time keeping up with what was going on the first episode. Would've been better if they made it a full season instead of a short half, I was left with quite a few questions at the end :/ and not much room for fights either...
Back to top Go down
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 am

Yeah, I loved [C].

Battle Girls Time Paradox was so formulaic and filler I didn't finish it.

Hidan no Aria was alright.

Tiger & Bunny was nothing special

I need to catch up with Steins;Gate sometime.

Looking ahead, not too sure what I'll be watching this season
Appleseed XIII is a must
Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni -- Started watching this first episode, but hell no. I can't watch another full season of this shit again.
NO.06 - Summary makes this sound as queer as 07-Ghost. So I'll ask - is this actually a good show or shall I carry on ignoring it?
Sengoku Basra: The Last Party - Kinda want to watch this.

edit
Sacred Seven and Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi seem really promising to me at this point.

Last edited by Verafice on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kekeke, watched more shows.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

oh good guess its time to dumb this review over to anime planet. Ya sorry was uing yall to see how good my review is =P. THANKS ^__^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 am

I watched The iDOLM@STER.

And I fucking liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summer anime review so far   summer anime review so far Empty

Back to top Go down

summer anime review so far
Page 1 of 1