Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ Empty
PostSubject: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

Hi, I would like to get some answers for some of the following:

1) Is Cluster Gun good? If so, how do you use it? (I can some times get 40 damage, but most of the time its 10)

2) Is it TEC or STR that affects the damage of Frau's Leg attack?

3) Is there any detriments to having 0 STR other than no melee damage and short wonder bit time?

4) Can any of the following weapons be used practically in the arena?
  • Shuriken Gun
  • Fire Staff
  • Lightning Staff
  • Slash Blade
  • Fan (The gara one)
  • Spike Shield

Thanks for any help that you give to me! All contributions are appreciated! ^^

• Last edited by Divinity on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
    Myzr
    Myzr

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am

1) Its crap lol, dunno maybe can be used as a flak cannon vs airs

2) STR

3) Just a 3-5sec long bit time + almost no melee dmg.

4)

Shuriken gun - Not sure

Fire staff - Not sure

Lighting staff - Yep and its friggin annoying sometimes

Slash blade - Yep, pretty good dmg

Fan - Hmmm never used it but maybe can blow enemy arty lines around?

Spike shield - Theres better melee options so just use a viper shield
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 am

I'll try to help as best I can, but I'm a little fuzzy on most of this.

1. I've heard no. I don't have one, and don't see how it's any different from a shotgun that spreads late, but I haven't heard good things about them.

2. It used to be TEC, oddly enough. I heard it got patched to be STR, but don't quote me on that. I'll look into it.

3. Wonder bit damage also becomes almost nonexistent.

• Its stats seem decent enough to me thanks to its int, but I've never seen anyone use it before.
  • I've heard bad things.
  • Very much yes. Especially since you can hit through certain surfaces with it, I've seen lots of supports on double bridge that hide under the bridge and rain thundery death upon the other team.
  • One of the better options for an air melee weapon. Don't think I'd recommend it for lands since it does half as many hits when grounded.
  • Both fans suck for pretty much everything but anti-melee.
  • Never seen it used, but I'd imagine it would be useful for protecting a group huddled under a repair bit.

EDIT: Regarding Frau, the bit that said it was changed from TEC to STR on the JPwiki is now crossed out. I have no idea what the hell it's supposed to be indicating, or even if it's just someone screwing around. I'd say test the damage on a tree or something by swapping parts to lower str and raise tec, and vice versa.
  • Back to top Go down
    Divinity
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Divinity

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 am

1) So I'll sell my Clusters to Crim then

2) From what I have tested, I think that it is TEC that gives the damage. I hit 21s with 15 TEC 11 STR but only 19s with 15 STR 11 TEC. I'm still not sure of this though, so I'll just tune her FLY till I am certain of this.

3) I see. 0 STR means wonder bits become useless

Thanks for your inputs Myzr and Suguri! I appreciate it lots! ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Myzr
    Myzr

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 am

During the Frau kick animation, theres little beams of light which home into the target, those could be TEC based? No idea still but if the whole thing is TEC based.. hmmm Very Happy

EDIT: Hmm after thinking about it, l think the kicking could be based on both TEC and STR cause the actual kicks could be STR but the beams is TEC?
    Back to top Go down
    Divinity
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Divinity

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am

Both STR and TEC... Like Victor AMs? O.O

I asked my clan and they said that she does a Pulse Kick (the blue glowing animation) that uses TEC.
    If so, is it Beam based or Melee based? O.O
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:45 am

Divinity wrote:
    Both STR and TEC... Like Victor AMs? O.O

I asked my clan and they said that she does a Pulse Kick (the blue glowing animation) that uses TEC.
    If so, is it Beam based or Melee based? O.O
    She slaughters arts, so I'm sure it's still melee, but uses TEC. One of Crim's arms (AM1?) is the same way.
    Back to top Go down
    Divinity
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Divinity

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 am

I finally found my answer, after doing more testing and talking to Korone.

Frau does 2 sets of damage: Beam and Melee
    So both STR and TEC will increase the overall damage of Frau.

But, in the end, its the slow tunes that are important.

Thanks everyone who helped to answer by questions! ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am

Slash blade work's.(photon saber (think light saber) works pretty well too)

I kinda miss my sonic blade though >< (been using that since the beginning of the game)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am

Divinity wrote:
    H4) Can any of the following weapons be used practically in the arena?
  • Shuriken Gun
  • Fire Staff
  • Lightning Staff
  • Slash Blade
  • Fan (The gara one)
  • Spike Shield

• Shuriken Gun = Crap unless you're super close to the enemy.
  • Fire Staff = Works good, burns enemy nicely.
  • Lightning Staff = Also works, lightning from above is unpredictable.
  • Slash Blade = Works great for melee with follow up combo like Jikun.
  • Fan (The gara one) = Not that good.
  • Spike Shield = Eh, it will probably be destroyed before you even use it as a melee attack most of the time.
  • Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:14 am

Fan's are retarded.
    they send your target up,breaking your combo (like jikun long's 3rd kick,so sometimes i stop at the 2nd kick)
    Back to top Go down
    necrio
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    necrio

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am

Nisa wrote:
    Fan's are retarded.
    they send your target up,breaking your combo (like jikun long's 3rd kick,so sometimes i stop at the 2nd kick)
    after you combo them up to the air, jump a bit and do the W-tackle to finish your victim.
    that, is how you air combo.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

necrio wrote:
    Nisa wrote:
    Fan's are retarded.
    after you combo them up to the air, jump a bit and do the W-tackle to finish your victim.
    Or do what I do; kick them into the air, blast them in the face with raid rifle + mini zooka while they're helpless, then kick them more when their stunned corpse hits the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    necrio
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    necrio

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 am

Suguri wrote:
    necrio wrote:
    Nisa wrote:
    Fan's are retarded.
    Or do what I do; kick them into the air, blast them in the face with raid rifle + mini zooka while they're helpless, then kick them more when their stunned corpse hits the ground.
    or dual machineguns

machineguns do retarded amount of damage (retardedly HUEG I mean) when all the bullets hit, and is pretty accurate when you stand still. Now, you CAN stand still after finishing the Jikun-Long combo since your opponent is now helpless, which means it's time to deal some massive damage.
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 am

necrio wrote:
    Nisa wrote:
    Fan's are retarded.

how about kicking them,stop at 2 then wolf tackling them...twice,then roflstomp and rinse and repeat till the target is dead/back up arrives.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆   ★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆ Empty

Back to top Go down

★Some questions, Please answer them (^_-)-☆
    Page 1 of 1