Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question that needs an answer.

Go down 
+8
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
Ryuuichiro
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
Winty
koi
Chibispams
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibispams
Newcomer
Newcomer

A question that needs an answer. Empty
PostSubject: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 pm

So~ I use mainly support bots here in CB. I need some tips on how to be a satisfactory supporter. study

Why are all the offence bots never satisfied with my performance? Q~Q Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Because they are ungrateful faggots.

I don't think anyone would ever complain about supports, unless they're doing really stupid things or ignoring important parts of being a support (like spawning circles in the right place and spamming kisses while using chibi).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:52 pm

if you heal in the wrong places(ie setting up regina fields all the way in the back when your team is pushing) people aren't going to like you. If you heal 2 feet away from a "safe" powerspot, people aren't going to like you. If you heal under an unsafe powerspot and get people killed by an FC, people aren't going to like you.
Back to top Go down
Chibispams
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

I heal in safe spots, I also rarely die.

Artillery bots usually appreciate me though. Them lands are mean Q~Q! Stealing all my wonder drugs.

It would be nice if they had logic.

-steals WD runs in with low hp and dies-

-chibi cries in corner-

If only chibi bots could attach themselves to team-mates. Air support. Yes. Kisses from the sky
>Very Happy

This is also the reason I quitted CB for a while. -lack of teamwork-
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Chibispams wrote:

If only chibi bots could attach themselves to team-mates. Air support. Yes. Kisses from the sky
>:D

but you can.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

now we observe as aurum explains what he is talking about to a new player who obviously does not know very much about the game, showing everyone that not all veteran cb players are stuck-up elitists.
Back to top Go down
Chibispams
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Im 100% sure your not thinking what Im thinking.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Mh...

1. Check your enviroment/radar: it's no use to set-up a healing bit/field/whatever, if your team mates are far away (they could come to you, but the might get killed along the way). Try to stay as far from the enemy as possible and as close to the team as you can (at the same time)!

2. Don't spam chibi kisses. Seriously, nobody wants them. Chibis are way better with their circles anyways. Make a macro to tell people that you're spawning a circle (you can make two to tell them if Long Range or HyperShot but that isn't a must. I prefer two). If you're spawning a circle consider this: you'll be immobile for about 2 seconds. It takes about a half second for you to receive the buff. The buff won't last very long, so spawn it in a safe place that is still easy to access for your team mates.

3. Chibi kisses might heal 3 HP per hit but they're horrible to heal team mates. Unless you're out of options charge your WB by attacking th enemy/item containers (preferably the latter).

4. Try to work together with other SUPs. There're a lot of combination options:

a. Combine whatever buff ability you got with Rone Amabile/Fluene Affeto/Orin Fortissimo (you can tell it's them if there's a SUP-type humanoid fighting with a music instrument), they can extend the duration of certain buffs.

b. become an ammunition generator for other supporters, especially the original Melfi will love any generous ammo circle chibi. Same is true for Regina Winberrl and Lala Ricotte.

c. combine your bit effects. This is highly situtational but on some maps that don't provide a PS or only have a very impracticable PS (Battle Cemetery in example) a Burst Fire Bit SUP type is golden.

5. Keep in mind that your woderbits are very frail (even if you use Tough WonderBit), so try your best to keep them alive, if you notice that your bit is about to break you can always store it away to conserve WB energy.
(Unless you summon your WB with a sub weapon, your WB can always be stored away by pressing the respective key).

6. Don't spawn chibi circles under the PS, this is really annoying. If you spawn a Hyper Shot circle beneath it, that's ok but it won't help at all, but if you spawn a long range circle beneath it, the buff will block the PS's Hyper Shot effect - this is undesirable.

7. Not that your WonderBit will not be affected from the buffs you are receiving, In order to speed-up the healing of a Repair Bit you need your WB to touch something that grants the HyperShot effect (the PS or an ally's HS bit). A lot of people don't realize this (in fact I didn't realize this for about 2 years or such ^^").

So yeah, Koi summed it up pretty well actually. A lot of people are just ungrateful if you aren't using some Garapon Gold Ball, because they're too dumb to utilize old-school SUPs properly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:38 am

Chibispams wrote:
>Very Happy

You sometimes encounter teammates which have light blue arrows hovering above their heads.
This means that they are "ready for mounting". You just walk up next to them and you get to "ride" via "right-clicking" them until they are fucked or until you yourself mount; in which case you press "right-click" once again when the sub weapon icon is showing something you didn't have when not mounted.

Example of mountable robots are:

Lark Pit (Air)
Xmas Lazflamme (Air)
Wild Vehic (Land)
Medicball (Support)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Xmas Lazflamme (Air)
Lol. It's LND.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 am

^ well she sure can fly like she was an Air bot #em3
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 am

Actually she doesn't fly like an air bot, she simply runs like a lnd bot while in the air. She can get boost run in order to achieve speeds faster than 38 fly while doing this.

It's also the gayest fucking shit in the game and if I see you niggers try to start doing those fucking sleigh strats again I will find where you live and rape your fathers until you fucking apologize for even THINKING of pulling that shit out.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 am

Winty wrote:

It's also the gayest fucking shit in the game and if I see you niggers try to start doing those fucking sleigh strats again I will find where you live and rape your fathers until you fucking apologize for even THINKING of pulling that shit out.
i agre
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

2. Don't spam chibi kisses. Seriously, nobody wants them.

You don't want all guard? I kind of like taking 30% less damage personally.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Winty wrote:

i agre
I never saw anyone use them except me. You guys sure were good at keeping me under damage control XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Fuck outta here with that load of shit. Any heal is a good heal.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 am

KR uses them with mb accel sabers. when they die, they'd usually come up again with the same combination, just different users....

Anyways. For your Supporter needs.

Try as much as possible to be at the front lines (Radar Reading), if you dont have broad radar, at least see everything from a good vantage point, so you can decide what to do.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 am

Chibi Kisses' are the shit, no doubt about it. Hell, in my days of chibi spam I saved countless niggers with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 am

A question that needs an answer. UhXVvuC

Just all of this.

Diabolical wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Fuck outta here with that load of shit. Any heal is a good heal.

All of this too.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That 30% resist bonus can save the day, as well as extra 10-20hp. You don't want your team's Resha to die for 5350 cost.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 am

koi wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
That 30% resist bonus can save the day, as well as extra 10-20hp. You don't want your team's Resha to die for 5350 cost.

more gsup dawg
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah, Kisses are good support, next to Melfie's Auto Regen Arrows or Ion's All Guard Ability, but for this case?

Chibis Heal AND give All Guard.

Just because the kisses are small in HP gain, doesnt mean they're useless. Hell a few more seconds up and running is worth it sometimes. Also, the kisses has a high rate of fire, and they have good tracking. Most chibis dont even run out of chibi kisses lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question that needs an answer.   A question that needs an answer. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question that needs an answer.
Page 1 of 1