Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma

AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges Empty
PostSubject: AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges   AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 am

Building a 40WLK AccelSaber and have few questions about it.

1) Is it worth taking Dash run if i already have 40 WLK?
2) Is anti-stun cartidge any effective? What about anti-slow cartridge?
3) AS seems to have a nice TEK STR balance. Should i keep it (meaning the stats stay relatively low) to get max WB effect, or should i focus on TEC as i intend to be using ranged weapons mainly?
4) What is a reasonable TGH i should tune it for. Whats too low, and what stat would be acceptable.
5) What are the best ranged weapons for the WLK runner? At the moment i tested everything i have available, and have to settle on Custom Gun, as its easy to aim while running (unlike all machine guns e.t.c.) has decent range, rate of fire and acceptable damage.

But is there any better weapon? Doesnt matter if its rare drop or garapon one - anything. Main thing should be, it should be easy to aim while running with insane speed (most weapons arent suited for that..)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges   AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 am

1. you will go ZOOOOOOOOOOOM

2. the anti stun is, the anti slow not so much

3. focus on tec

4. no TGH needed

5. custom gun is good. replace it with ASSAULT RIFLE and not RAID RIFLE / SCOUT RIFLE when you get your hands on one. because of the cost. and the stats. or use double shotguns to pew pew your enemy powerspot down faster than most other bots.
Back to top Go down

AccelSaber GP weapons and cartridges
Page 1 of 1