Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?   Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm

I started only recently so I don't know much about customization, cartridges, etc. Can somebody recommend some builds that I can use for Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, and/or Aquila Mkll?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?   Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 am

Kouzuki wrote:
I started only recently so I don't know much about customization, cartridges, etc. Can somebody recommend some builds that I can use for Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, and/or Aquila Mkll?

For Lily EVE and Lancerlot, I'd say keep the parts they're have as Lance's are very good and Eve's are locked anyway.

EVE cartridges should include enough costs so you have sufficient tuning space, float dash, sniper sight, broad radar, and whatever you have left for (enhance internal or blast guard come to mind)

Lance I would say get boost run, the guards, and cost (I haven't really seen his full cartridge list)

As for Aquila, if you're lacking in L AIRs, you can use him with a blaster or Stardust Cannon if you can get a hold of one. If you have other L AIRs like Thoarla or Gwyain then I'd say junk him, because he's really not too great (but his parts are good, especially in that his LG has an extra booster slot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lancerlot Cartridges   Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

Lancerlot's cartridge list is cost, guards, sway, tough runner, wonder rate up, boost run, quick boost, quick land, short boost, fast recovery, and moving burst.

Also, instead of using a stardust cannon is it alright to use an auto beam rifle as a replacement?

Last edited by Kouzuki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to say something)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?   Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 am

Raven wrote:

As for Aquila, if you're lacking in L AIRs, you can use him with a blaster or Stardust Cannon if you can get a hold of one. If you have other L AIRs like Thoarla or Gwyain then I'd say junk him, because he's really not too great (but his parts are good, especially in that his LG has an extra booster slot)
Aquila MkII doesn't suck as much as the original, he actually has some TGH (though it's still on the low side, it's better than what you'll get from a UC L-size).

Protip for eve, throw a slotted handgun in her railgun hand and tune it for tec. Since you'll be using the railgun in that hand anyway, you'll pretty much be giving yourself free tuneup slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?   Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain EVE, Lancerlot, Aquila Mkll Builds?
Page 1 of 1