Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do these Cartridges stack?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet_Armada

Do these Cartridges stack? Empty
PostSubject: Do these Cartridges stack?   Do these Cartridges stack? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 pm

It's been on my mind so i'll have to ask. The cartridges "short boost" and "float dash" (i think it was float dash, the one where if you dash your bot will hover/fly close to the ground)

They both require the user to dash, and it is possible to install both (i never bothered to try). So do they stack by making you (guessing here) jump and then fly/hover, or does one take precidence over the other?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Do these Cartridges stack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these Cartridges stack?   Do these Cartridges stack? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:41 pm

I have taken both on my un-seraph'd Crim for testing purposes and they don't appear to stack, unless, of course, there is a method to switch between the two at any given time that I'm unaware of.

However.

Short Boost can actually be canceled in midair into normal flight, much like how Float Dash can be canceled/continued into normal flight as well by holding down Space.
Back to top Go down

Do these Cartridges stack?
Page 1 of 1