Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups   Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Ok ok, I'll make this quick:

About the Quest Mode:

1. When doing Quest Mode, you need to find certain items in Treasure Chests. Are their locations (Area Nr. xx) always the same? And do I need to collect Items I alrdy got on previous runs? I mean if I do a completely new session?

2. Sometimes the chest seems to be empty (instead of a Treasure it just reveals a big cloud) - what does that mean?

3. What exactly do the Stack-up Items boost? I mean "Boost HP" is pretty self explaining, but what about "Boost WB" (Duration? WB Rate? Damage?) and "Boost ATK" (STR Damage? TEC Damage? Or is it a horrible translation for increasing the Bots TGH)?

About Rank-ups:

1. I'm a Iron Hero <11> atm - what's the highest Rank and how many Rank-ups do I still need?

2. When you Rank-uo you'll get some rewards, some nice and some rather useless - is there anything I shouldn't by from shop b/c I can also get it from Rank-ups?The priview window in the shut down screen says my next Reward will include 5 free Rt. Is this a fake? Will I get even more Rt on higher levels? 0,0

3. What's the main purpose of Rank-ups? I mean it's not only about free stuff...or is it? o.o
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups   Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Questing:

1. Locations stay the same for one week and change every week. You need to collect all the items every time you start a new run.
2. It means there is no treasure for you to pick up there. Example - you choose easy quest. There are only 2 items you can pick up. Other items that might be for hard quest and such would show up as a cloud for easy quest.
3. ATK is both tec and str or at least it should be. WB is like time. Anyways, the boosts are a waste of time. Just kill the big red boss and get the key and go to the next room as fast as possible.

Rank Ups:

1. Highest rank is like what 36? It takes more and more exp later on. If you are Iron Hero 11 only now, you have a long way to go before even getting Steel Hero.
2. Over the course of ranking for all the levels, you should get about 35 RT total. You don't always get the same prize every rank up.
3. Rank ups just show what lvl you are and how much experience you have gotten. You get to unlock different things to buy from the shop. If you aren't a shopper; rank ups are just a way to show how much more superior you are to someone else or just how much longer you have played to compared to another.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups   Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

2. When you Rank-uo you'll get some rewards, some nice and some rather useless - is there anything I shouldn't by from shop b/c I can also get it from Rank-ups?The priview window in the shut down screen says my next Reward will include 5 free Rt. Is this a fake? Will I get even more Rt on higher levels? 0,0
Going to mention something that's kind of opposite from this; you'll get a freebie Jikun Long and Winberyl from rankups, which most people take to mean it's pointless to buy them for RT in the shop. The ones you get free don't have any slots for tuneups, and on long the legs areen't removable, while on winberyl neither arm is removable. Shop versions have all parts removable with 2 slots each, while the gara versions have 3 slots each. Winberyl AM is nice to have on other supports, and long should definitely be well-tuned, so if you want to do well with her you should do some surveys and buy the RT version.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups   Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 am

Suguri wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Going to mention something that's kind of opposite from this; you'll get a freebie Jikun Long and Winberyl from rankups, which most people take to mean it's pointless to buy them for RT in the shop. The ones you get free don't have any slots for tuneups, and on long the legs areen't removable, while on winberyl neither arm is removable. Shop versions have all parts removable with 2 slots each, while the gara versions have 3 slots each. Winberyl AM is nice to have on other supports, and long should definitely be well-tuned, so if you want to do well with her you should do some surveys and buy the RT version.

That explains so much <_<'

Ah and thanks for the replies ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups   Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about Quest Mode & Rank-ups
Page 1 of 1