Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong

Go down 
+16
TerraChika
knyx
Lime
FreedomFighter
ywxiao
boytitan2
Nisa
CapeMike
Desu
Vallyel
shinigami
azz33
NovaZero
Melencholy
Xynno
Hyoka
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 am

^^ What Hyoka said. While some people find a use for the parts or whatever they get from the garapon, they all want that one bot in the list of prizes they can do without.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 am

Forget about Rt and stuff- -

Now the lag problem is my only concern.I dont have fun anymore using Air or Lnd bots, I can't even hit a thing with them.During peak hours (probably now cause 600+ ppl are on), the thing's more serious. I took Tempura's advice and stayed away from channel 1 and 2, sadly, still disappointment.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 am

shinigami wrote:
I took Tempura's advice and stayed away from channel 1 and 2, sadly, still disappointment.
That really doesn't work since Arena rooms are universally connected; you could be in Channel 3 and you'd still be fighting people who are in Channel 1.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:21 am

NovaZero wrote:
shinigami wrote:
I took Tempura's advice and stayed away from channel 1 and 2, sadly, still disappointment.
That really doesn't work since Arena rooms are universally connected; you could be in Channel 3 and you'd still be fighting people who are in Channel 1.

Yeah I know that,but tempura said spreading to different servers will decrease the memory used of 1 server > decrease lag

That's what I think he said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK now it has worsen, even my amateus can outfly my camera now.

The only thing I use that stays in my sight is my destructor CN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Its pretty ironic that burners arts main soucre of defence get nerfed and the gattling bazooka another art weapon get nerfed but never do anything air or land related get nerf

we have huge war between Wiz and BRD last night and i confirm that Art totally pwned.
you said their wep got nerf down? hell pile of Art stacking up ain't pretty
Air can't enter their firing range and Lnd can't manage to get close to them.

Art will be good as dead if they're alone or didn't have good backup.

ok let me refraise dat I want da burners not 2 be nerfed and da gattling bazooka not to be nerfed so arts are over powered =D

just cause a games balanced dosent = fun Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

please use normal english
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm

I liked the article, and helped me learn more about how the game is doing.

I have an idea I've gotten from other online games that would help if CS would implement.

Allowing players to sell RT items to other players for UC via a shop system. Though the UC prices are definitely going to be outrageous because its a RL money > UC exchange, it would provide a way for UC players to get access to the RT robots they otherwise would not. It would just take a buttload of grinding. Better than never getting to use them though, IMO.

It also helps RT spending players, consider Garapon users who end up with multiple copies of the same robot: they could sell off the extras to other players, in the hopes of making enough UC to buy the DESIRED robot from another player.

It would encourage us who hate Garapon due to risking not getting anything useful out of it to try: because we would make UC to buy desired RT bots from others even if we fail to get what we wanted. So we might even see more Garapon users too who aren't so afraid of completely wasting money.

The only downside I see is players Pricing RT robots at high prices in UC, but still, its better than non-spending players never getting them ever.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

JP has the UC--> Rt exchange system, and every once in a while they have a bonus event where they have greatly reduced exchange rates. Their UC garapon is also not filled with crap twice over, and you actually have a chance to get gold balls, the silver balls give robot parts, and you can collect enough to make an actual, functional robot (hooray 3-slot gold montaiz).
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Also, when they have buying through players, add in the anti-scam.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Ok, right now I think there's some event on in JP, but the first 10 Rt exchanged are 1 UC each, then 400-->800--->1600-->3200 UC/Rt.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

knyx wrote:
Ok, right now I think there's some event on in JP, but the first 10 Rt exchanged are 1 UC each, then 400-->800--->1600-->3200 UC/Rt.
...boy, are you quite the slowpoke.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

NovaZero wrote:
knyx wrote:
...boy, are you quite the slowpoke.

Eh, I only saw that place last 2-6 months ago. The point is they have a really fair system over there, and I tossed a few UC into the garapon and got that ladybug Razz While I dumped much more than a second seraph promotion's worth for a single gold ball in the EN UC gara.
Back to top Go down
DSMK2

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

This is the sort of thing where CBEN's as well as CBJP's management and developers need to sit down and list out all our complaints on a rather large dry-erase board, discuss, analyze, and implement.

I find the amount of RT stuff staggering, even on the CBJP's wiki, most of which are garapon items. And a number of bots I see don't really deserve to be a RT bot, Medi Aide for one, she doesn't have any special abilities that set her apart from being a UC bot. If the the amount of RT per cash amount is made higher, wouldn't it be a good idea to put a rank restriction on some of the garapons and RT bots? This will influence players to really take a look at their own bots, not go straight for a game breaker, and play the game to unlock them all.

We still need more UC bots and parts, even more so, drop parts as well (Drop parts in the arena should be EVENT ONLY). It'll make visiting Arcantus or some other new planet worthwhile, more time spent there, more players populating the channels. The game feels rather shallow due to the PvP orientation, and the amount of RT bots discourage non-payers who wish to enjoy the free aspect of the game.

CBEN's advertisement really murders the "mecha" part of the game for a passerby, from looking at it, all I see is a anime girl, the text somehow becomes a background prop. "Moe Mecha Action" really implies the game entirely consists of mecha girls, obscuring the "real" mecha side of the game. I think the youtube trailer does a much better job of describing the game.

Someone's gonna draw a satire of CS-Chan trying to deal with the CBEN community one day...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

DSMK2 wrote:
This is the sort of thing where CBEN's as well as CBJP's management and developers need to sit down and list out all our complaints on a rather large dry-erase board, discuss, analyze, and implement.

I find the amount of RT stuff staggering, even on the CBJP's wiki, most of which are garapon items. And a number of bots I see don't really deserve to be a RT bot, Medi Aide for one, she doesn't have any special abilities that set her apart from being a UC bot. If the the amount of RT per cash amount is made higher, wouldn't it be a good idea to put a rank restriction on some of the garapons and RT bots? This will influence players to really take a look at their own bots, not go straight for a game breaker, and play the game to unlock them all.

We still need more UC bots and parts, even more so, drop parts as well (Drop parts in the arena should be EVENT ONLY). It'll make visiting Arcantus or some other new planet worthwhile, more time spent there, more players populating the channels. The game feels rather shallow due to the PvP orientation, and the amount of RT bots discourage non-payers who wish to enjoy the free aspect of the game.

CBEN's advertisement really murders the "mecha" part of the game for a passerby, from looking at it, all I see is a anime girl, the text somehow becomes a background prop. "Moe Mecha Action" really implies the game entirely consists of mecha girls, obscuring the "real" mecha side of the game. I think the youtube trailer does a much better job of describing the game.

Someone's gonna draw a satire of CS-Chan trying to deal with the CBEN community one day...

Stats, stats and moe. That's why they're Rt.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Hyoka wrote:

Stats, stats and moe. That's why they're Rt.

You know what we need? More Bishonen, 2 guys isn't enough to churn out yaoi doujins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

knyx wrote:
You know what we need? More Bishonen, 2 guys isn't enough to churn out yaoi doujins.
What do you mean, Byne isn't a man!?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 am

Cori wrote:
knyx wrote:
What do you mean, Byne isn't a man!?
I spot a lot of mistakes in that single sentence

1. Herr is a MAN not a bishonen
2. there is only ONE bishonen
3. Mighty Byne IS A MANLY MAN not a bishonen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 am

necrio wrote:
But he did say 2 guys!
If there are any yaoi doujinshi, Byne would be the seme! Hu and Herr would take it and be happy.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 am

Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
But he did say 2 guys!
If there are any yaoi doujinshi, Byne would be the seme! Hu and Herr would take it and be happy.
SUDDENLY I HAVE AN IDEA OF A JIKUN HU UPGRADE

IT IS CALLED

MAN-HU
Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 449
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 am

necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
But he did say 2 guys!
SUDDENLY I HAVE AN IDEA OF A JIKUN HU UPGRADE

IT IS CALLED

MAN-HU
Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 449

dat would be fucking AWSOME FUCK IT add raoh and toki and then u got my new commando AAWWWSSOOMME

how manly ouka and ivis blades break in theese mechs presence and da power spot self destructs =D

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 am

Jikun is a crossdressing trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 am

Nisa wrote:
Hu = Long, Long = Hu?
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 am

Cori wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Hu = Long, Long = Hu?

This: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=832074 Crossdressing Picture of Jikun Hu here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 am

Melencholy wrote:
This: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=832074 Crossdressing Picture of Jikun Hu here.

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Melencholy wrote:
KAWAII~~! <3 XDDDDDDD
*Ahem* Ok, bishounen are pretty popular with japanese girls...
...and some guys like HellViktor.
Back to top Go down
Hipster
Hipster

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 pm

People complain about hoppers. Lol wat? Having hoppers are a good way to fight off against rt, I recently started using hopping its pretty easy not hard at all, only problem is fighting with people who have long reach like Sylvia and etc. mainly I use school misty with that ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong   Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break English Service: Gone Wrong
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next