Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -

Go down 
+18
zeando
GodBuster
Gerrion
LazyStevz
wonjoon
NovaZero
Koiro
HashiriyaR32
Idontlive
Astral_Dono
That_Wiesel_Guy
dragongx92
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
Jukse
Frizz
Kurt
rei_hunter
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 am

SOURCE : http://www.cyberstep.eu/_/forum/en/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=798
Yatsuhashi wrote:
Heroes and Heroines,

[size=150]We regret to inform that we will stop CosmicBreak service the 17th of July.[/size]

6 month have passed since we started the European version of CosmicBreak and unfortunately, we couldn't gather enough users to let the server open any longer.

We are truly sorry for all the users who were enjoying the game from the start and we sincerely thank you for playing CosmicBreak.

Here is the schedule for the period left:

[size=150]◆Today (the 18th of June)[/size]
・Billing page shutdown.

[size=150]◆Tomorrow (the 19th of June)[/size]
・Last official Update.
After this update, all the shop will become available in the UC currency except for the UC Exchange Ticket which will remain at the price of 10Rt until the end of service.
The "ALL x3 Ticket beta" item will be added to the Item Drop List.

・Game Server closed to new Accounts.
To avoid any repercussions on other CosmicBreak servers during that period, All the accounts created on the European portal after the update won't be able to login to CosmicBreak.
Only accounts which first login was made before the maintenance will be able to enjoy the last month of CosmicBreak Service.

[size=150]◆The 12th of July[/size]
・Last Event. (not confirmed yet)

[size=150]◆The 17th of July[/size]
・Server Shutdown.
The server will stop at 3am, CEST.

・Forum still open.
The forum will remain opened for an undefined period of time (an announcement will be made directly on the forum and Facebook when we will have further information about the forum shutdown).

Again, we are sincerly sorry to announce you the end of CosmicBreak EU but we hope we will be able to meet again in the Cosmic Ark in a near Cosmic future.

*sigh*, 6months, the earliest of any Cosmic Break Game Server to close down, Hong Kong lasted around 8months before it started to go into its firesale. I am not too sure about CB-KR's first firesale, but it should be closer to HK's timeline.

So what went wrong? A lot would tell you, Cosmic Break English Server and Cosmic Break Japan was smashing away at Cosmic Break Europe to be not great. The price for RT is so high, compared to the English Server. The continuous release of RT Garapons, without catering to the needs of the F2p players.

So where should i start? Let's start with the shop.

The shop is a mirror of Cosmic Break Taiwan's frontlead to get people to play. Yeah they got over 1.0k players with it... Some of the bots like Ouka were also discounted. But yeah, for the people who played CB-TW's opening day, the shop got old. On Europe, it got old really fast. Steep pricing and almost zero players in arena, there wasnt much room for customizing and shit.

Yep, that's the 2nd problem, the Arena. Cosmic Break is and always around PVP, but because the RT Garapons out there, and the clear evident mismatch with F2p players, the F2p would quit and just play their CB-EN/JP/KR/TW/BR accounts. Of course it doesnt stop there, Slot Protectors, if it were available to the masses, that would've been nice too. But nope, not even after trying to reason with the service team, they didnt put much, and they didnt change anything that connects them with other cosmic break servers. Is it really that bad to have competition? I mean out of all of this, CB-KR is reigning champion out of all CB Server's Drops and whatnot.

The 3rd problem, assosciated with Arena and other game modes, was the rate of things. I mean come on, you've got a really low player base, the best you could do would be to Give Freebies; Do Lumberjack Events (They've only done it twice.); Run Multiplier Events All week long, or weekends; CB-KR example would be [Pow] Unlimited Challenge Cube and much much more.

The 4th problem, the steep RT Pricing (Euroes to RT) with no "Targets" in game == lesser RT Players. and Considering these are all players of English Server. There was no blatant copying of accounts from EN to EU (That would've been too much really), there was no boosts for RT players that much, you get a bot/blue ball... nothing much else.

The 5th problem, the staff all seem to be so sure that they'd earn money. I'm not too sure how Getamped and Getamped2 actually work, and how they even survive under "MILK THE PLAYERS MORE!"... quitefrankly i dont feel like finding out 

The 6th problem, Cyberstep as a whole, is just trying to milk money from everywhere around the globe. its too bad Cosmic Break is a great game, but how they handle (RT Garapons/Pricing/Treatment of F2p players), its no wonder lotsa people either Bot you (Automatic Gameplay by Code) or just forget you even existed. And also, placing it in Europe, haha... yeah. :/

So yeah, i'm sure there's more problems... but aye, that's all i have.

So for the next 30 or so days that Europe is active until it finally bleeds out... well... i hope there's more arena matches Sad...

Cosmic Break Europe RIP 2013 July 17th.

by rei_hunter

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY DID WRONG? WAS THEIR SCHEDULING WRONG? WILL THERE BE A EUROPE SERVER SEASON 2 (like CB-KR)? post your comments/emotions below. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 am

Welp, i play few days on EU, RIP. #em5
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

inb4 CBBR get the same update.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

I was about to make an account over there. Condolences (?) to all the long-term players of CBeu. Hard to say CB didn't have this coming their way considering all the problems mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 am

make an account, play and experience all the bots you might never get ever again!
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 am

Eh, might as well! I'll give it a go once I get home. See you guys at the arena.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:07 am

register first mang xD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 am

Wait for the update "mang XD"Nvm. You gotta register and login to the game before the next update l0l

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

does CBEU has Zero Breaker?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 am

I don't think we got him. I'll try rolling da Wing Sluts, elsewise I'll keep on dunking Deal with it
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 am

This may sound stupid...but how could I try out new bots with a nub account? I will assume that I would require a shit ton of UC and such. Just trying to see if its even worth the time playing.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

dragongx92 wrote:
This may sound stupid...but how could I try out new bots with a nub account? I will assume that I would require a shit ton of UC and such. Just trying to see if its even worth the time playing.
there's 3x ticket beta in the drop list
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 am

^There isn't they changed it to a double multiplier instead. CBeu's greedy till it's last breath :3c
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 am

Tickets + Rank Up rewards should do the trick, I guess (If there are RUR in Eu, that is). Also, the Rt gained by Ranking up can be exchanged for UC, a feature worth using for the first time ever.

Downloading client.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 am

BTW, login as soon as you can you have 10hrs before maintenance. (from this post's timestamp)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 am

In Soviet Russia CBeu, one doesn't earn Rt from ranking up.#em3.5
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
In Soviet Russia CBeu, one doesn't earn Rt from ranking up.#em3.5

That's too bad. I already registered and logged on the main site but it seems like I'll have to wait 7h~ until I can get near a PC capable of running CB =P

I can probably make it before the update, though.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm

To be fair, most people already settled in CBJP/EN, so why move to another cb where you have to start over?
And no, starting over in this game is not fun whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 pm

aight, registration is closed good luck mateys
^ False alarm xD carry on!

CAV : yeah, that was one of the problems with EU, there's nothing alluring, its same old shit, except everyone's a nuub except for the RT Chargers.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:29 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

CAV : yeah, that was one of the problems with EU, there's nothing alluring, its same old shit, except everyone's a nuub except for the RT Chargers.
Implying I charged Rt ever.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

>Implying you're not nuub :3c

Jokes aside: Astral please!

Come to use and "enjoy" the final month of CosmicBreak. We can play beach ball with Crim and Lily!

Attaaack-u! #em3

Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

^this for me aswell..
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Annnnnnnnnnd to make matters worse, CB-EU is getting the worst firesale ever.

All the garas that were up before the maint?  Well guess what.  Most of them are gone now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:12 pm

http://www.cyberstep.eu/_/forum/en/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=804

WORST FIRESALE EVER!

[10:42] rawr
[10:54] Sylian
[10:54] looks like we got gimped
[10:55] <~Sylian> ?
[10:55] ?
[10:55] <~Sylian> pffffffft
[10:55] <~Sylian> just saw the news
[10:55] <~Sylian> that's
[10:55] <~Sylian> why are they doing this
[10:56] <~Sylian> so ark and wing gara removed?
[10:56] <~Sylian> any others?
[10:56] * ~Sylian rolls rei_hunter
[10:57] worst firesale
[10:57] pfffft
[10:57] <~Sylian> I wanted Icy
[10:58] no icy
[10:58] worst firesale
[10:58] WORST FIRESALE
[10:58] well the server MIGHT AS WELL GET UNPLUGGED RIGHT NOW
[10:59] yep.
[10:59] no Dracken?
[10:59] but how will I learn what the taste of a dick is like
[10:59] screw you CS
[10:59] worst firesale
[10:59] BWhauhauhauha

Out of 19 Garapons, they only leave us with 5 RT that has UC gara, and the 2 UC Garas.
UC and EXP x2, but seriously, x3 would've been nice.

Honestly? Cyberstep at its finest of being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Holy shit these fucking fags act as if being nice for once will kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next