Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?

Go down 
+9
Suguri
Aria
ArturiaPendragon
hatsuharo
ziix
Trill
Zwiebel Force
CapeMike
Mew
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? Empty
PostSubject: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 pm

OBVIOUSLY SERVER SIDED.

If it was modded we wouldn't be able to hear it.

Skip to 0:08 to hear it. If you notice in the chatbox. Someone did a RADIO COMMAND.

Or so I think.

Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

As far as I know, supposedly, someone stumbled across -several- English voice tracks buried in the game-code...how long they've been there is anyone's guess, but I'd wager they're being saved for a promotional event...otherwise, surely, they would've been released otherwise....
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 pm

I just know I don't like the voice at all =v=
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 pm

CapeMike wrote:
As far as I know, supposedly, someone stumbled across -several- English voice tracks buried in the game-code...how long they've been there is anyone's guess, but I'd wager they're being saved for a promotional event...otherwise, surely, they would've been released otherwise....

Well just because they stumbled across the code wouldn't mean that they would be able to use them ingame. Unless you're saying that they changed the games code to allow them to use it. I'd hate to see the people using it banned.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 pm

GM SPIES
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Trill wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

Well just because they stumbled across the code wouldn't mean that they would be able to use them ingame. Unless you're saying that they changed the games code to allow them to use it. I'd hate to see the people using it banned.

Exactly what I was thinking...no, I'm betting on a hidden setting or such...something simple yet something players wouldn't think to look for...misdirection, perhaps....
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I did hear some english radio messages earlier today during some arena matches(some as in, 2 or more). Didnt pay much attention to it tho, figured some rare drop voicepack such as Icy/lios/dracken that are bought. Maybe not o _ o
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

I'm going to expect one or two replies going all "NOOO ENGLISH VOICES, CHANGE IT BACK, CHANGE IT BACK, IT FAILS BECAUSE IT'S ENGLISSHH D:< I WANT MY JAPANESE VOICES CS CHANGE IT OMG"

... At least, I hope I'm wrong...... RIGHT?

Regardless, I think that was a modded client. Unpack, overwrite the radio commands, repack it. Anyone with an unpacker can confirm this? =o
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:14 am

inb4 client to server packet sent.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 am

iirc there are some english voice command sets in CBKR which some people ripped and added to their EN clients months back.

Either CS or ZSG had a really annoying/silly ** Wow! ** command w
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 am

Suguri wrote:
iirc there are some english voice command sets in CBKR which some people ripped and added to their EN clients months back.

Either CS or ZSG had a really annoying/silly ** Wow! ** command w

she had alot of fun with it (not jerome)
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 am

Reminds me of the English voices used in Megaman ZX Advent. I would honestly prefer if they just stick to Japanese voices, English voices would just break the game even more.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 am

resireth wrote:
Reminds me of the English voices used in Megaman ZX Advent. I would honestly prefer if they just stick to Japanese voices, English voices would just break the game even more.

they wouldnt.

well, if they would be in the annoying voice of the video, they propably would. but a well made voicepack can be good in english, too.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
resireth wrote:

they wouldnt.

well, if they would be in the annoying voice of the video, they propably would. but a well made voicepack can be good in english, too.
Cosmic Break would always be best with the default Japanese voices though, no matter how well made the English voicepack is.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Reminds me of Worms: Armageddon, which had an option to add custom voice-packs to the game's already impressive list of said packs...if your friends had the same custom packs, they could hear it too!

...and Team17(the developers) actually -encouraged- such fan-projects! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:40 pm

You played WORMS?!

JESUS CHRIST, I MISS THAT GAME!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
You played WORMS?!

JESUS CHRIST, I MISS THAT GAME!

Oh yes, I was there.... Twisted Evil

In fact, a screenshot on the W: Armageddon webpage(the one with the Flaming French Sheep Strike in progress) from the fan-screenshot contest is co-owned by myself and the young lady who would go on to be my fiance for a few years...I launched the attack and she got the screengrab...we submitted it, and it was among only 5-7 shots chosen....

I remember the Ranking-hack debacle; someone found a way to hack the game's ranking system, forcing Team17 to remove it entirely until it could be fixed...and I'd just obtained the game's highest rank(Elite, awarded with a special flaming team life-bar) barely 2 weeks beforehand....

...and finally, in one of my most shining moments in any online game, I unseated one of the devs as the game's Sniper king in a free-for-all match that suddenly became a shotgun contest between myself and him...; he, myself, and my future-fiance' would all become good friends soon afterwards.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?   English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break? Empty

Back to top Go down

English Radio Voice in Cosmic Break?
Page 1 of 1