Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopping Amateus?

Go down 
+13
boytitan2
knyx
xzpwnz
Nilla
Shaftronics
monkeytheifx
Suguri
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
FrozenEdge
Midona
Nisa
Tryrant
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Not sure trying it out right now doesn't seem omg hot its meh how do u think it would work in a fight?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am

not quite sure(i lack an Amatuer)
but seems like a cool idea.
1.hop (duh)
2.SOLAR NUCLEAR EXPLOSION THINGY
3.hop more
4.kaboom
5.???
Profit
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

If you're ok with making the lamest possible ART, go ahead. Hopper Amateus is the best candidate. You look gay, but you can often win a Xvs1 when X<=3.
Back to top Go down

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 am

I actually do have an amateus. I play it like a hopper and when I move around I shoot the core's nova missile. When I see a safe spot, I then shoot using the core and the amateus am2. This works for me, but I don't know if it's advisable.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 am

Midona wrote:
If you're ok with making the lamest possible ART, go ahead. Hopper Amateus is the best candidate. You look gay, but you can often win a Xvs1 when X<=3.
have you met Tori? you know, the inventor of Amatorius build? the guy who uses only amateus hoppers and can get a game warrior easily? its because of him amateus got famous...... did i mention he is JP?
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 am

Noobility knows no bounds....
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Midona wrote:
have you met Tori? you know, the inventor of Amatorius build? the guy who uses only amateus hoppers and can get a game warrior easily? its because of him amateus got famous...... did i mention he is JP?

I'm pretty sure his build isnt a hopper
its an AmaTORIus with 2 Bazookas and moving burst

I got a hopper Amateus
@Snorlax: Amateus AM2 is not rly good, too much INT,

I use speed tuned box missiles which give good accuracy and long range
hop hop hop,
fire missiles at enemies in range
I can even evade EVE blasts Very Happy
I remember taking on an EVE, Marill March and Destructor CN all at once Very Happy
they barely hit me

but fire pillars are a pain
and so are Vanguards,
I can't quite evade VFs yet, since I got many slots to tune FLY for
and mines just lvl9 (haven got all CAPA carts)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

RoboFranky wrote:

Tori uses hopper amas with >25 fly.

I miss the triple bazooka variant, I seem to be the only one that still uses that. :c
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 am

Suguri wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

Tori uses hopper amas with >25 fly.

I miss the triple bazooka variant, I seem to be the only one that still uses that. :c

ive seen some Charlotte guys using triple zook :c
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:22 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Midona wrote:

You give him too much Credit.

Many people already went for Amateus as "Best M ART" since it came out. Its just that many people can't use it, if at all.

I've seen people with triple bazooka builds, but in the wrong hands, even that's pretty easy to take down, lol. I'm sure Tori would do just fine even with a regular 2 Bazooka hopper of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
You give him too much Credit.
This too. Is it really that impressive to people when someone gets top 5 with one of the best hopper builds? .-.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm

This too. Is it really that impressive to people when someone gets top 5 with one of the best hopper builds? .-.

In these 3 "words", two are incompatible. Guess which.

I correct : This too. Is it really that boring to people when someone gets top 5 with one of the common hopper builds? .-.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:30 pm

I remember Narco's hopping amateus qq

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Not like an Amateus with only bucklers and internals is a threat. I had a hop-off against him with my Misty and won rather handily.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Narco had two
Did pretty well
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Was narco the one with the quad contradict arm amateus? That thing was epic.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

knyx wrote:

Narco was the one who used 2 shields + 2 internal core upgrades on his Amateus, and did nothing but hop + use his core.

Hopping Amateus? HzJOt

This, would be my trademark creation.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
knyx wrote:

Narco was the one who used 2 shields + 2 internal core upgrades on his Amateus, and did nothing but hop + use his core.

Hopping Amateus? HzJOt

This, would be my trademark creation.

\o o/

I'm bad with names .-.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:15 am

you can use the Im to poor to get garapons alpha strike ameteus which has way less range than mines uses greainiut ams 2 zookas and ameteus core ppft range on this builds sucks under 260 rofl u will never get close

or u can use titans hahaha Im a rich fag and can roll gara ameteus build

gattling zooka tuned for speed and range 2x core upgrades gathima sniper am over 300 range and does 50 dmg a full burst and not only can u hop like a fag nthn will get close to u

or u can use my second hopper fag ameteus nova build a ameteus witha range and speed tune gathing missle am a ancient zooka 50 dmg a full burst

my full burst builds easily win cause gattling and ancient zooka>>>>>>>>>> normal zooka

my fagmeteus hopper has yet to loose to the other

wait of course my ameteus build would win I made it designed to kill genbus out of epic jelllyness that I got duplicates of every lop gara 2 bot BUT CANT GET A GENBU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 am

boytitan2 wrote:
you can use the Im to poor to get garapons alpha strike ameteus which has way less range than mines uses greainiut ams 2 zookas and ameteus core ppft range on this builds sucks under 260 rofl u will never get close

gattling zooka tuned for speed and range 2x core upgrades gathima sniper am over 300 range and does 50 dmg a full burst and not only can u hop like a fag nthn will get close to u

or u can use my second hopper fag ameteus nova build a ameteus witha range and speed tune gathing missle am a ancient zooka 50 dmg a full burst

my full burst builds easily win cause gattling and ancient zooka>>>>>>>>>> normal zooka

wait of course my ameteus build would win I made it designed to kill genbus out of epic jelllyness that I got duplicates of every lop gara 2 bot BUT CANT GET A GENBU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE

Both Lost to a Patty, and if I remember right, a 40 walk Jikun, didn't they?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 am

Shaftronics wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

they killed ur genbu if I remember =D

besides only thing I have to counter patty dps in my commando are my 2 bynes who i dont use yet

ur bragging about killing arts with lands not smart bro thats like me bragging about killing airs with arts
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

they killed ur genbu if I remember =D

besides only thing I have to counter patty dps in my commando are my 2 bynes who i dont use yet

ur bragging about killing arts with lands not smart bro thats like me bragging about killing airs with arts

Sure, my Genbu lost after killing one of your Amateus. The second one was pretty scarred before I finally dropped, lul. Considering I only used one weapon on the Genbu, compared to you camping your PS.
Back to top Go down
CelestiaL
CelestiaL

Male Posts : 41

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 am

the first (and good) ama hopper i saw is tori
no idea about the parts though Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 am

Amateus™ is a great art bot dealing damage as hopper but it has a lot more of survivability if you go for FLY and float dash (Lands except for Patty and the rare gunner stop being a problem most of the time) at the cost of firepower.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 am

^amateus has floatdash? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopping Amateus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopping Amateus?   Hopping Amateus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopping Amateus?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next