Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness Hide Eris Build

Go down 
+9
Sakura1
Fuwakomoriya
Arti
Yokura
Wah~Sugoi
Winty
Maelstrom
lReisenl
Bayonette
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

Darkness Hide Eris Build Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

Eris:

Any suggestions on improving this build such as:
- Replacing one EX Melt with High Gladiator
- Drop Clearance on Eris LG and Great Grappler Alpha on Eris AM (EX Blade)

Just to make it clear, I'm aiming for EX Tunes (except for accessories) and using Sword Drive Cartridges.
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 am

You're only allowed 10 EX tunes per bot.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:42 am

Wait, I didn't heard about that!

On the other hand, should I add more Clearance and drop Stun Regain according to Winry's thread?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:00 pm

You don't need 39 wlk, with 2 fly you can drop your wlk to 37
since you don't have Assault Step...
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Reworked a bit by limiting the EX Tunes to 10, while replacing Blast Guard with Increase Capacity cartridge.

DH Eris V2:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:08 pm

1. remove handheld and tune arm. breakpoint for boost run here is 38/1 so you can actually drop some walk, opening up more capa.
2. both assault step and blast guard will be more useful than stun regain here IMO.
3. i don't feel eris really needs hglad but it's whatever.

4. The best cart in sword drive in reinforce sword, because %based carts are all really bad. The problem is that the best use of reinforce sword is to patch up bad melees that have a lot of hits but bad damage and/or stunlock. Eris is neither of those.
For boost run melees, boost drive is probably the best selection, because you still get meditation and aerial fighter, but you also get the very important propellant armor cart which reduces the amount of boost lost from boost drain attacks and waste booster, which is extremely helpful. just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 am

Tried a different approach by replacing Stun Regain with Blast Guard. Also, I changed the Sword Drive Carts with Armor Drive.

DH Eris V3:
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:45 am

IMO if you change some Ex HPB to EX HR then you can save some more slot and avoid using great life which is not cost efficient.
(1 Ex HR consumes 15 cost like Tank tune, gives you 15HP + 2Wlk)

If you go like this your Eris will be less fat, only 10HP less but you have Assault Step
1420:
If you wanna go fat, you can go like this
1500:
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:59 am

I was thinking of having 700+ HP on Eris, but I want to keep both Clearances and High Gladiators as well as having 40 STR and 38 WLK.

While I came up with 715 HP, it's impossible to increase it unless I tune High Capacity.

EDIT: Here it is with Hi Capa.

DH Eris V3.5:
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:23 am

What's the point of doing High powers when you have negative tec?
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 am

But Eris doesn't have any AURA Powers nor TEC-based attacks to have it at 1. I'm aiming for Eris to dish out more damage quickly as possible and survive.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 am

The point is you're doing regular high power (not alpha or beta) when you have negative tec already
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 am

I have no idea what kind of play style you like to stick to but trust me you aren't going to win melee brawls with this kind of build....
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:05 am

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
I have no idea what kind of play style you like to stick to but trust me you aren't going to win melee brawls with this kind of build....

nigga it's dark hide the point is to make indos explode and then leave and then do it again not "win brawls."

also HP70> last stand.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 am

Wouldn't at least one Great Grappler work on that Ex blade Shit?
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:29 am

Say Winty, why is Last Stand is a terrible Cartridge? Any suggestions other than increasing the HP?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:31 am

Bayonette wrote:
Say Winty, why is Last Stand is a terrible Cartridge? Any suggestions other than increasing the HP?
It sounds cool but in reality the only units who really benefit from it are SUP types. If you die and get resurrected with 50 HP and that 2 second invincibility, and people are still shooting at you, you're probably gonna die again anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:36 am

Okay, so should I replace Last Stand with HP Up 70? While I'm thinking of putting Stun Recovery, it's seems that it's useless when Eris has Wonder Cancel.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 am

Bayonette wrote:
Okay, then should I just replace Last Stand with HP Up 70 then. While I'm thinking of putting Stun Recovery, it's seems that it's useless when Eris has Wonder Cancel.
Not at all, in fact the two go hand-in-hand. Stun Recovery makes it so you almost don't have to tune CV on things (almost) and Wonder Cancel is for those times when you're actually being piledriven by 3+ people and need to getout.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:39 am

70 hp up is a must if you are using armor drive!
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
It sounds cool but in reality the only units who really benefit from it are SUP types. If you die and get resurrected with 50 HP and that 2 second invincibility, and people are still shooting at you, you're probably gonna die again anyways.

it actually works really well for anything with an escape subweapon/booster since you can just jet accel/whatever away during the invuln.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Just th other day I saw a Cloak Eris w/ Last Stand. She activatd it during rspawn. Very annoying ;-;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 pm

the hide animation should take nearly the whole duration of the invulnerability, just throw an AoE at her towards the end of the animation to stun her.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Looks like I've decided that I'll be aiming for Great Capacity. Also, I've changed the Armor Drive Cart from Last Stand to Stun Recovery.

DH Eris V4:

Now the for Core Tunes, which one should I get?
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:03 pm

> 12tgh - Stun recovery
It's not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Hide Eris Build   Darkness Hide Eris Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness Hide Eris Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next