Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>

Go down 
+7
FullThrottle
Jello
Shance
Midona
Vallyel
Crosocka
Xynno
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> Empty
PostSubject: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Did I forget the F on purpose? Yes, yes I did. I'm really can't find any real usefulness in lazflame. When compared to the other land bots she just dosn't stack up well, unless she was super tuned. Her only redeeming trait is hit high knockback kick combo which can be interrupted quite easily. She is also rather slow for a land unit. Anyone have any ideas what weapons to use on her and how she should be played properly.
Back to top Go down
Crosocka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Crosocka

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Well IMO, Lazflame's booster sucks for melee, so if your going to melee with her just equip jikun legs or a sword;but most people I played with used her as a hopper (since she has Quick Land, Quick Jump, Short Boost and Boost Run cartrigdes) equiped with a shield,bazooka,magnum, drum gun etc. the usual weapons that most hoppers use.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm

lol who need stats when you have skill , put a random gun on her and go get 1st , it isn't hard
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Morgenstein, Jikun legs, and here you go ~
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm using an unmodified Lazflamme unit, and not that I defend it, but her BS melee kick is actually nice. It may not have the consecutive combos that Jikun LG has, but when the melee hits, it catapults enemies away (I mean really, far, far away) and puts them off lockon and balance. Perfect for dispersing people camping at the PS, but only good if you have people who can actually back you up while you do it (WIZ people, I'm looking at you ). Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Crosocka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Crosocka

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Shance wrote:
I'm using an unmodified Lazflamme unit, and not that I defend it, but her BS melee kick is actually nice. when the melee hits, it catapults enemies away (I mean really, far, far away) and puts them off lockon and balance. Perfect for dispersing people camping at the PS

Wouldn't Beetlander Head be more useful for that?
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, it's two hits, and is usable as a tackle in midair.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Crosocka wrote:

Wouldn't Beetlander Head be more useful for that?

Beetlander head really is only useful if you have the big head joint...or was that the big body joint? eh...either or...
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Crosocka wrote:
Well IMO, Lazflame's booster sucks for melee

someone doesn't know how to use Laz's booster. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Lazflamme has bad base stats, but her advantage is in the fact that since she comes with a second bs slot and an expensive bs, she has lots of core capacity to compensate. If you don't want to build her for melee, you can remove her default BS and pile on two others with lower cost and higher stats, and you have lots of room for tuneups, speaking in terms of both cost and available slots. I think my laz has something like 19 tec without tuning right now, and I'm sure I could get it higher with the newer parts I've gotten since. It's also worth noting that Lazflamme Rush's BS is a 3-hit combo with 18 force, which does make for some nice melee damage.

By the way, is it possible to get slotted laz legs without RT?
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Or...you can just rip the legs off of her and put it on a bot that has higher base stats.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Suguri wrote:
By the way, is it possible to get slotted laz legs without RT?

I'm pretty sure this is a no but don't take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Jello wrote:
Or...you can just rip the legs off of her and put it on a bot that has higher base stats.
But you won't have as much capacity to work with in most cases. The end stats would probably look relatively similar, but the fact is she has the spare capacity to have her less-than-stellar base stats to be altered however you want. Kind of going off-topic with this, but the same thing applies to Tesladonna. People tend to look at her as a bad bot with bad parts, but the fact is all her base parts are expensive and can be switched out. Looking at the core alone, she has 15 more capacity to work with than a seraph that was promoted at level 10, without having to waste the 250k on level removers and the promotion itself, let alone the time it takes to get the initial crim from level 1 to 10.

EDIT: ...actually, I guess I'm wrong about that. For comparison purposes, here's what you have for spare capacity with several of the bots I have in my garage atm (based completely on the core).

Lily Rain: 215
Jikun Long: 235
Maril March: 235
Lazflamme: 240
Seraph Crimrose (promoted at level 10): 290
Tesladonna: 305
Medi Aide: 340
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Suguri wrote:
Jello wrote:
But you won't have as much capacity to work with in most cases. The end stats would probably look relatively similar, but the fact is she has the spare capacity to have her less-than-stellar base stats to be altered however you want. Kind of going off-topic with this, but the same thing applies to Tesladonna. People tend to look at her as a bad bot with bad parts, but the fact is all her base parts are expensive and can be switched out. Looking at the core alone, she has 15 more capacity to work with than a seraph that was promoted at level 10, without having to waste the 250k on level removers and the promotion itself, let alone the time it takes to get the initial crim from level 1 to 10.

EDIT: ...actually, I guess I'm wrong about that. For comparison purposes, here's what you have for spare capacity with several of the bots I have in my garage atm (based completely on the core).

Lily Rain: 215
Jikun Long: 235
Maril March: 235
Lazflamme: 240
Seraph Crimrose (promoted at level 10): 290
Tesladonna: 305
Medi Aide: 340

That's all higher/lower free capacity offset by the higher base stats. Higher the base stats, the less amount of tuning you have to do. The less amount of tuning you have to do, the less amount of free capacity you need. Mostly every bot when it comes to stats per capacity ratio are pretty much all balanced. Of course some have a little bit more free capacity and some have a bit lower. But they're all about the same. Though that is if you're sticking with the stock parts. You can always use other parts to get the best "bang for your buck". That is if you have the massive amounts of money to tune...All-in-all the only thing that's different about each individual bot is the body size, internal weapons, how many useful cartridges it has, and the looks.

TL;DR I agree on the account that hypothetically everyone can leisurely tune up their bots to the maximum. But that's not really the case anymore so everyone should really go for higher base stated BDs to not waste as much money.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 am

Magic Staffs! Cool
Yeah I just put on one of those fire staff and a shield.
It does some nice damage cause the range is ok.
But she is basically hopper playstyle with a different weapon equipped.
Short boost, but her leg kick thing is cool to use every now and then.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 am

to melee with laz, you need lances

you poke and you pierce and you kick them with your BS.

seriously that BS works with a lance.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 am

Didn't know that. Guess I should give it a try

JOUSTING HORSES FTW
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 am

Shance wrote:
Didn't know that. Guess I should give it a try

JOUSTING HORSES FTW
Laz flamme is the daughter of that centaur UC bot in the store XD
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:11 am

And that centaur bot has been actually made into a female by Koko Gaap. Gelbooru says so.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 am

necrio wrote:

Least we know why her default weapons included a Spear.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 am

NovaZero wrote:
necrio wrote:

Least we know why her default weapons included a Spear.
exactly why I put a lance on her in the first place

my RPG dumbass train of thought automatically puts weapons to characters according to their starter equipments

little did I know that that actually worked
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 am

Not to mention Lances and her BS have a lot of reach.

I'm beginning to actually like Lazflamme now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>   Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazlame anyone know how to use her properly? >.>
Page 1 of 1