Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?

Go down 
+7
xzpwnz
Asagi-san
FireKiller87
Raven
reVelske
Mew
thomasprolar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thomasprolar

Male Posts : 20

Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? Empty
PostSubject: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Sooo... im gunna keep doing the UC>RT thingy until i get enough for one of them!
which one... >.<''
Please tell me which one and wat are some pro's and con's about each of them!!

Thanks You! cat flower flower
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Destructor Girl.

Or if you feel like taking a risk...Summoner Gara.

The weapons and Gold are pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Maril, decent mobility, can hop, a great ballistic wielder.

DG comes with terrible mobility and very little options in terms of weapon unless you want to just spam her core.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm

DG's core is great, Maril has a nice cart selection, some of the Garas out right now have great things.

DG has bad mobility, Maril could be hard to get some decent play without some RT (only con I can think of, you can easily use UC Bazookas or Missiles), Gara is too luck-based to count on getting one of those good things.

I'd say Maril or DG. It's up to you which one you would rather prefer. Another pro is that DG comes 3 slotted and locked parts making her easier to tune. You could also just wait and get both of them.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Raven wrote:
Maril could be hard to get some decent play without some RT.

Not at all, a ballistic Maril can easily be UC tuned into perfection with easily obtainable parts, Accel Saber AM, Build Arm AM, Misside BS, Victory BS, Maril LG, Hound LG, Laz LG, Cheer PomPom/Fireflower, take her wlk to mid-20, pump her tec as high as possible, give her hop and broad radar, pimp that ballistic with as much speed as you can afford and you'll have an anti-air that easily rivals most things that can come out of garas.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 pm

reVelske wrote:
Raven wrote:
Maril could be hard to get some decent play without some RT.

Not at all, a ballistic Maril can easily be UC tuned into perfection with easily obtainable parts, Accel Saber AM, Build Arm AM, Misside BS, Victory BS, Maril LG, Hound LG, Laz LG, Cheer PomPom/Fireflower, take her wlk to mid-20, pump her tec as high as possible, give her hop and broad radar, pimp that ballistic with as much speed as you can afford and you'll have an anti-air that easily rivals most things that can come out of garas.

This guy knows what he's doing.
One thing: LazFlamme LG does not come slotted unless you buy her for 15 RT or buy her part at an absurdly inflated price that only comes 2s, or get lucky and pick her from a cube(unless you can somehow get Laz parts from Arc or Bastagant, which I doubt). Fucking ripoff.

I would honestly rather run DG. Her core is excellent against almost all types of Air(and can hit Seraphs dumb enough to fly against the wall or are too slow to take off) and her parts are both 3s and locked, so if you fuck up, hit the reset button.
She's gotten me top 5-10 in plenty of games which otherwise would have been complete shit for me.

If you decide to take her, 6x Capa UP, EIW depending on your use of AAmissiles(I'd get at least two if not three or all four). Suggested mobility cart is Short Boost, but that eliminates the possibility of taking four EIW carts. I would go 3x EIW and Short Boost at the very least, considering the metagame is infested with things that can take Destructor Girl and stick a couple swords up her ass in five seconds flat. Boost Run and Sway are also interesting choices, of which Boost Run will save you a tiny bit of cost but sucks because of DG's poor mobility.
Not to mention Short Boost both solves DG's height problem when it comes to firing missiles AND doesn't fuck up your aim too hard.
4x Internals is a possibility but leaves your DG less mobile on the ground, so if you go this route I'd tune FLY.

DG is very, very tight on cost and max capa, so you need to tune and choose your equips very carefully. I went with a Handyzook tuned High Rapid Beta + Viper Shield setup, of which the fat shield can be replaced with a Buckler if you so desire.

The good part about tuning for DG is that you have literally no other worries besides mobility. I tuned for 27 TEC(a breakpoint for 32 damage on 4x Internal'd AAmissiles and Handyzook), 25 WLK and 1 FLY(best reason NOT to use Boost Run), but she starts with enough TEC and TGH(22!) to make tuning those meaningless.
Back to top Go down
thomasprolar

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Destructor girl or zero saber girl?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm

I dont know which one. What are the pros and cons for each of them?
Ps does ZSG come with a sword?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

ZSG does not come with a sword.

Also, it depends on your playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm

If you like to run into front lines and right click your way or just like to see more action, go with ZSG.

If you like to stand back a bit from the action, go with DG.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Destructor Girl Pros:
1. Long range AA battery that can fuck up any Air without Seraph Wings
2. Excellent base TGH and good TEC
3. #2 removes the need for tuning for either of these stats, allowing you to focus freely on mobility
4. Parts are both 3s and locked, so hit the reset button if you fuck up a slot or two. This also applies to Zero Saber Girl.
5. Can provide both AntiAir and AntiGround, depending on handheld
6. Destructor Girl BD can be upgraded up to FOUR times, each time giving +1 Force and +10 Ammo to AAmissiles. Range, Speed, and Interval are upgraded on an alternating basis.

DG Cons:
1. Shitty max Capa for the number of slots she usually has. This also applies to ZSG.
2. Poor max HP, again applying to ZSG. You can tune for Life or a Normal/Great dual tune, like Great Tank, to make up for this, but the tunes are usually regarded as overly inefficient.
3. Poor base mobility. Both WLK and FLY are below 10, which translates to a lot of basic tunes. This also strains her low Capa, but at least mobility is the only thing you need to tune, really.
4. You can take 4x Internals, but in exchange your mobility on land will be especially weak. You can take a mobility cart(good selection, Boost Run/Sway/Short Boost), but your AAmissiles will not be as powerful as possible. Pick your poison.
5. Destructor Girl has an extreme height problem when firing her missiles, because they're sometimes blocked by fatasses who jump in front of you.
-If you take Short Boost, you can remedy this by firing in midhop.
-If not, you will usually need to jump to ART's max altitude in order to get a clear shot. The jump may also allow you to lock onto and fire on targets that you can't by firing from the ground, so it can be helpful for getting the jump on incoming enemies.
6. ZSG base cost: 800/1215. DG base cost: 810/1200. You're down 25 useable cost when you use DG compared to ZSG.
7. AntiAirMissiles work less well as the distance between you and your target decreases. Put simply, if you're firing AAmissiles at a target closer than midrange, you're wasting your ammo. Put that fucking rocket pack down and break out the bazooka!
8. DG fights less well overall when engaging a ground target. Her missiles are not as effective and you may lack a strong AntiGround depending on your handheld choice. Thus, DG tends to stay a little back from the main fight, although you can get your hands a little dirtier if you so desire.

NOTE: I've never used ZSG, what I'm putting down here is what I'm getting by looking at her base stats and her cart selection
ZSG Pros:
1. Nicely balanced base stats, 17/15/17/13/9
2. Zero Saber Girl has the Zero Step subweapon, which is nice for teleporting but takes some getting used to
3. Versatile; can be employed as either straight melee, full gunner load, or hybrid(usually not a good idea).
4. Can use all four primary mobility cart upgrades(Sway/Short Boost/Boost Run/Float Dash, as well as Quick Swim), giving you a wide range of options. Most people take Short Boost though

ZSG Cons:
1. Balanced stats are somewhat of a double-edged sword: while ZSG can become whatever you want her to, her stats need tuning in order to make her viable in hightier Arena, so be prepared to invest heavily in her
2. Another double-edged sword: ZSG's plethora of mobility carts leave few other carts to enhance her combat performance.
-Anti Slow
-Quick Land(usually complements Short Boost, so not really a combat enhancer)
-Moving Burst(not used unless you're a gunner)
-Shell/Sword/Blast Guard
-2x Internals for improving Zero Step(+25 Ammo, +10 Range and Speed)
3. Low base TGH means you may have to tune it if you plan to use her as a melee attacker, although it doesn't matter as much for a gunner
4. If you're playing melee, you have no AntiAir. If you're playing gunner, depending on your weapon choices, you might have a weaker AntiGround(usually bazookas) or a weaker AntiAir(usually beam guns and the like). Shell-damage weapons give more balance to your combat capacity but don't excel in either. In addition, you may lack AntiMelee if you choose to use a bazooka or a shell-damage weapon, since most enemy melees are Lands.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Those similar topics
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 pm

YOU. STOP IT.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

You can get a free Maril March Trill if they still have giveaway codes.
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/progress/3262
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 pm

nzlk wrote:
You can get a free Maril March Trill if they still have giveaway codes.
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/progress/3262
Yeah, they're still available despite being released at the end of last year.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I apologize that i had to edit your topics name, it seems that putting Girl into the topics name gets some rather illegal similar topics. i shall contact the webhoster that we use as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Those similar topics
Yea... stupid traffic exchanged. I turned it off now.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?   Destructor G, Maril March, or gara? Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructor G, Maril March, or gara?
Page 1 of 1