Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fractulus guide?

Go down 
+3
Midona
frappn
Havok
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:26 am

Anyone have any tips/general strategies for Fractulus?
Back to top Go down
frappn

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 am

From what I remember:

Bring air and learn to time WB?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 am

This work for 1 star, 2 need a lot more of organization (never did 3.....) :

Take two air unit, 4 shotgun. Check if a good part of your team is doing the same.

If fractalus do the lazoooor, let yourself killed if you're nearly out of ammo. If not, avoid it.
During the rain of beams, don't fire all weapons for more than 4-5 seconds, then move a little to right or left, or on another platform, to avoid the guided beams. When he do a shield (around 55% of his health remaining), you've to break the four towers on platform or you'll not be able to attack him.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 am

since i didnt see someone hosting a room for Fractulus, are the weapon drops great?
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks for the mini guide Midona, part of the reason I asked is there is no Frac guide lol Smile

I dunno if he has good drops, but its a good change of pace from Haku and Berz plus I find boss fights in general a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Kamio
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kamio

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:14 pm

U can also use a support bot with shotguns and add Burst-Fire Bits, to speed things up and bring him massive damage in short ammount of time. Just be careful about ammo.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 am

I won't say Fractalus have no drop, because I discovered really recently that grabbing the 5 treasures whichever is you difficulty make you win better rewards. Tested on two parties against Berzeze 2 stars, and I had my mighty Scouter Rifle and a Buckler on these parties. Also got a Beam machinegun soon after against Berzeze 1 star. I've to test it yet on Fractacus.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
since i didnt see someone hosting a room for Fractulus, are the weapon drops great?
fractulus money, drops and exp just so so... reason not many create em... i heard mostly ppl grind item / weapon from haku, UC from haku tho (and later CS-chan when she arrived) and EXP from Berzelius.

the good thing from factulus i think only the fractulus beam bit that have better tracking and shoot than the normal dual beam wonderbit... and uh... i think i remember there's a laser WB from that crystal that doing shoot to anything below ya
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

Fractulus guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractulus guide?   Fractulus guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fractulus guide?
Page 1 of 1