Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal announcement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:16 pm

wonder how boost is gonna be handled, boost steal was trouble then made worthless and toward the end middle there were airs that had unlimited boost.
Back to top Go down
Eudenthile
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Honestly, I'm pretty excited for Cosmic Break to still be around. I love the characters and the world. Sadly, I haven't been able to play it for quite a while (last few months) due to other obligations (school etc.). Well, as long as I can get my Brisgandr girls again, Colleti, Nebel and Lasker especially, I'll be happy to play again.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2101

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:58 pm

What's the update?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal announcement
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Universal-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com