Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal announcement

Go down 
+38
bunnychung
zamo
God is a Cat Girl
RedSawn
IronDicks
Any0ne
wapiti4
VietPho
Requ
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Samui
Anti_Good
elmatalast
StiJoLew
Alpherior
Zane Hitsurugi
CxM
Sakura1
Fairlion
Astral_Dono
VeryMelon
DocMelonhead
boytitan2
asmadeous
Silvershine
Blackbeard
GasaiYunoº
AhegaoMaster
ziix
LazFlamme
JingAqua
rei_hunter
AnimeAelita
blead
Kuzuha
Tuskin
MrCake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:19 pm

Tuskin wrote:

Kuso-tier. That works for FGO and other single player games where you can have strong welfares and free2play teams are not only viable, but in many cases are recommended. That just doesn't fly anymore since many years. MP gacha and cash shop should remain limited to cosmetics.
Borrow friends' / strangers' broken SSR servant and use your own welfare & f2p, bruh.
Unless I miss SR and below only team clear somewhere.
>limited to cosmetics
Edit skin freely is CB's strong point and now I have to grind / pay for paint pass Question Maybe Fortnite suits better in this case.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:19 am

Fairlion wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

Kuso-tier. That works for FGO and other single player games where you can have strong welfares and free2play teams are not only viable, but in many cases are recommended. That just doesn't fly anymore since many years. MP gacha and cash shop should remain limited to cosmetics.
Borrow friends' / strangers' broken SSR servant and use your own welfare & f2p, bruh.
Unless I miss SR and below only team clear somewhere.
>limited to cosmetics
Edit skin freely is CB's strong point and now I have to grind / pay for paint pass Question Maybe Fortnite suits better in this case.

Cu team 4 lyfe.
Yeah, I mostly meant BR style cosmetics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:15 pm

Rei, any idea if weapons/accessories will be re-skin-able? Like CB2 or if they're planning on implementing C21/Onigiri Yes including Odin and Benkei/CB2's Gargoyle bosses in CB?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:55 pm

Fafnir wrote:
Rei, any idea if weapons/accessories will be re-skin-able? Like CB2 or if they're planning on implementing C21/Onigiri Yes including Odin and Benkei/CB2's Gargoyle bosses in CB?

I doubt we'll see any CB2 content for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:17 am

Hope they make the money for amount of rt better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:24 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
What i mean is, will they expand a bit on the PvE? like making arcantus a proper dungeon crawler and adding more bosses along with proper missions, similar to C21 but it works with the rules/limitations of Cosmic Break, being a PvP game is nice and all, but sometimes people just want to chill doing something else, specially when players jump to the deep end of the meta rabbit hole and start hunting newbies so CB becomes a purist-only game

Or it will remain abandoned like the missions or Bafabon/Dr. Diaper dungeons of GetAmped 2?
Playing as Odin is also tempting, even more now that one of the last CB updates was playing as the Arks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:52 am

Also being able to change the textures/skin of the weapons/accessories since that's not a thing in CB at least as far as i know
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Fafnir wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
What i mean is, will they expand a bit on the PvE? like making arcantus a proper dungeon crawler and adding more bosses along with proper missions, similar to C21 but it works with the rules/limitations of Cosmic Break, being a PvP game is nice and all, but sometimes people just want to chill doing something else, specially when players jump to the deep end of the meta rabbit hole and start hunting newbies so CB becomes a purist-only game
Doubt it. If anything, I think it's more likely they will remove it altogether.
Back to top Go down
DocMelonhead
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:52 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Fafnir wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

You do realized that CB2 dies due to a severe lack of PvE content.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:13 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Fafnir wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

From the answers we've gotten, Quest Mode will still be there. Rehauled or not.
Likely the Bastagant bsoses will be free entry.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 4:02 pm

I glanced over the questions answered on twitter but didn't see anyone asking about quests in particular, where did you see it?

DocMelonhead wrote:
No? It died due to CS being CS and thinking they can just repeat how they ran CB.
If they haven't learned anything this will just be another repeat of that.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 6:12 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
I glanced over the questions answered on twitter but didn't see anyone asking about quests in particular, where did you see it?

DocMelonhead wrote:
No? It died due to CS being CS and thinking they can just repeat how they ran CB.
If they haven't learned anything this will just be another repeat of that.

In one of the answers they provided, for bots/parts drops, that will be from quest/missions/events/arena/etc.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:29 am

they basically are just gonna release the bots in order starting from scratch but *balanced*
but welp im just happy to being to enjoy old meta again. *LETS GET CONNIE ERA BACK*
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:40 pm

No more breaking tune slots, that's at least one good change.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:06 am

fingers crossed for no more unions or at least long commitment ones. curious about the userID gifts if it wasn't for our transfer to jp it'd be fun if we could just name players, immortalize those old friendships ...and grudges as shareable cheat codes. also curious about balance given how absurd defensive gimmicks got and made worse by hording wonder drugs.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:42 am

we'll probably get WIZ/BRD/DOS again.
Cuz "MUH CB STORY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 am

Inb4 summer seraph breaks the game in half
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Fafnir wrote:
Inb4 summer seraph breaks the game in half
Only if they give her innate Accel Roll @ Level 0
All Guard +30% (except blast) whenever she actives her wings
More charges for her wings (and maybe longer duration)
Back to top Go down
Zane Hitsurugi
Zane Hitsurugi

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:34 pm

I don't like the idea of losing my favorite bots and don't really think that they'll live up to what they are talking about.
I implore you not to be tricked by these fools again.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:51 pm

VeryMelon wrote:

Curious where you heard this. Is the chance of slots breaking during tuning literally not going to be a thing anymore?
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:18 pm

Was just reminiscing about my time on the EN server, decided to check how JP was doing and instead I see this. I guess I can't really escape this damn game.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:44 pm

Alpherior wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:

Curious where you heard this. Is the chance of slots breaking during tuning literally not going to be a thing anymore?
He probably said it cause the game won't have tuning features at the start. They will be slowly introduced to the game later though

* Oh! now we have like/dislike buttons in forum. when did they add them?!

boytitan2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anti_Good

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:03 am

elmatalast wrote:
Alpherior wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:

He probably said it cause the game won't have tuning features at the start. They will be slowly introduced to the game later though

* Oh! now we have like/dislike buttons in forum. when did they add them?!

They said it on there Q&A

Screen Shot:
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:34 am

See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Will the game still be using Java?

(Edit) I'm assuming it will, but I figured I'd ask just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal announcement
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next