Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal announcement

Go down 
+38
bunnychung
zamo
God is a Cat Girl
RedSawn
IronDicks
Any0ne
wapiti4
VietPho
Requ
necrodrakath
Skulkraken
Samui
Anti_Good
elmatalast
StiJoLew
Alpherior
Zane Hitsurugi
CxM
Sakura1
Fairlion
Astral_Dono
VeryMelon
DocMelonhead
boytitan2
asmadeous
Silvershine
Blackbeard
GasaiYunoº
AhegaoMaster
ziix
LazFlamme
JingAqua
rei_hunter
AnimeAelita
blead
Kuzuha
Tuskin
MrCake
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

Cosmic Break Universal announcement Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 am

Cosmic Break Universal announcement 1

basically cb being reset
with multi language support

and will be released on steam

and also excluding core tunes, drive system etc
and both robos and humanoids being released in limited numbers.
with stats being adjusted and rebalanced
Cosmic Break Universal announcement 4

and old humanoids will get a more newer makeover while being the same
Cosmic Break Universal announcement 7

and the difficulty of obtaining robos and humanoids will be greatly reduced

your old cb account data will not be transferred over.
but you can still use your old stage editor maps, kdj fles and skins etc over
but skins for old moes cannot be used on the remodeled moes.

there will be a present code for cb players who will receive various goods
which is your cb user id
those goods were

- CosmicBreak Flag BSJ (*1)
- Accessory [CosmicBreak Muffler] (*1)
- Garapon Ticket x10
- 300Rt

game will be released on 2020

Last edited by MrCake on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzKlmNLTkXM

Hello again, btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 am

Oh, the big wipe button is the reason why players can now buy the plastic cutting girl for UC on Cosmic Break?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:51 am

I hope they learn how to balance the bots. Like seriously. (not in past tense since this never happened)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:00 am

They would rather be forced to shut down all their servers that to not depend on power creep... oh wait
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:25 am

Hard to set good expectations as it's still CyberStep.
We'll see how this turns out.
Back to top Go down
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:45 am

Honestly, I'm really excited for this. I'm most intrigued in how they'll be easier to obtain. No Gara, perhaps. Also not sure what they mean by the characters being released in limited numbers, but I suppose we'll see. Also intrigued by the rebalances. But still exciting.

Honestly, as long as I get to continue seeing Anko, Liseria, and of course Chloe, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:12 am

I'm down for this.
But it'll have to depend on the scope of their "Rebalancing"
and possibly "rebranding" and the ensuing cosmic break ads will be seeing.

But still, its one hell of a gutpunch to have our bots/weapons/items we've collected all over the years to just be nuked in service of a new game server. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
JingAqua
JingAqua

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:39 am

Looks we all returned to zero. And the power creep is kinda high.

So the code is our User ID in the original game?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:11 am

I ain't complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:11 am

I hope i still remember my like 4 alts
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:57 am

They need to work hard to mitigate the ridiculous power creep.

I'm excited but considering our experience with cyberstep, I don't want to be hopeful ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 pm

If would be nice to cater more to new comers because we always had an issue of keeping players due to balancing issues and etc.
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:39 pm

I'm pretty interested in this.
It could be fun to have everyone at a similar power level.

Though it does make me a bit sad to lose my killica and some other moes.
Hopefully the "easier" way to get bots is actually good.
Back to top Go down
Blackbeard
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:28 am

Oh my god my day started so well. I hope this goes forward. Wishful thinking is working. NO GARA PLEASE. OR AT LEAST FAIR RATESSSSSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Wait I thought this was an april fools joke until I saw the date and investigated myself... with my japanese friend translating their twitter post for me too... nwn
Oh dang. Forget the private server project. I'm looking forward to this and hope that the powercreep won't be as brutal anymore if they attempt to balance things from the beginning. Eh... let us see. I just hope it won't die definitively because people give up on this game D:
Also I hope that wherever their servers are going to be located at, that connections worldwide are going to be as stable as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
asmadeous
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 pm

This is cool.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:13 am

This game is a fucking immortal cockroach. I will die before cb does.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 am

boytitan2 wrote:
This game is a fucking immortal cockroach. I will die before cb does.
You're gonna play right?

They've been answering our questions and so far;

Gacha's will still be a thing, prices are reduced; probabilities will be listed (mystery gachas remain a mystery), all of the units in the gacha list will be robots for the time being. (NO MOEBOTS/GIRLS ALLOWED)

- What was asked is the overall balancing method of CBUni.
They are flattening the overall meta curve so that lower class shit doesn’t completely outclassed by the top tier shit
So there is no longer those “get these or you lose” tier of OPness; and weaker units will be balanced to fare a little better
The gacha will still feature good units, aka roll if you want, but the meta isn’t as steep. (or plan to make it not as steep.)

Additionally, the opportunity to get a robot from shops, exchanges, some rewards, etc. increases overwhelmingly.
Back to top Go down
DocMelonhead
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:45 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

They've been answering our questions and so far;

Gacha's will still be a thing, prices are reduced; probabilities will be listed (mystery gachas remain a mystery), all of the units in the gacha list will be robots for the time being. (NO MOEBOTS/GIRLS ALLOWED)

They are flattening the overall meta curve so that lower class shit doesn’t completely outclassed by the top tier shit
So there is no longer those “get these or you lose” tier of OPness; and weaker units will be balanced to fare a little better
The gacha will still feature good units, aka roll if you want, but the meta isn’t as steep. (or plan to make it not as steep.)

Additionally, the opportunity to get a robot from shops, exchanges, some rewards, etc. increases overwhelmingly.

So it'll be less Gamble to Win than before.

That's good, since Gatcha games was infamous for that kind of crap.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Like a cockroach.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Kuso-tier. That works for FGO and other single player games where you can have strong welfares and free2play teams are not only viable, but in many cases are recommended. That just doesn't fly anymore since many years. MP gacha and cash shop should remain limited to cosmetics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Will. they. have. collabs. though?. I ain't keen on loosing my tulip, my hobo maho shoujo and Kiriha=Kurano, also CB1xGA2 when? i want to kick ass as Dolores Hojo and Spark
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Tuskin wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Kuso-tier. That works for FGO and other single player games where you can have strong welfares and free2play teams are not only viable, but in many cases are recommended. That just doesn't fly anymore since many years. MP gacha and cash shop should remain limited to cosmetics.

Read the rest of my post.

@Fafnir
From how much they've balanced so far, and likely releases of new robots; I'd assume they'll be aiming for Collabs again.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:17 pm

See you nerds there.

Maybe the /commu/ will actually be able to actually tolerate one another without such terribly balanced gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal announcement   Cosmic Break Universal announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal announcement
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next