Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loliconest
Newcomer
Newcomer

Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics... Empty
PostSubject: Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics...   Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 am

Generally, the problem is that when I'm playing the game, some interface element can't be seen.

For example, when I press the ESC button on my keyboard to see the players, I can't see the names of the players, but u can actually add them and check their statement.

Another example is when I wanna by sth in the shop, I cant see any thing in the shop, yet u can still buy things

I cant even see the channels when I loggin the game, but I can still choose a channel whichever I double click on it and join in...

But the game did run correctly once, but just once, and I could never see those thing above again

Want someone to help me

By the way, my OS is Win Vista and it's 32-bit color and my drivers are the newest

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics...   Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm

upgrade to 7. o.o

as for not seeing stuff, a few others are having this problem, look around the forum, you might be able to find some answers.
Back to top Go down
loliconest
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Problem solved!   Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm

uh...today one of my friend told me to upgrade my graphic card driver to have a try

and I had a try...

And it works!

Anyway thanks all guys who gave me advise and listend to me patiently Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics...   Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics... Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh...have a strange problem with my graphics...
Page 1 of 1