Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing graphics and such

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

Missing graphics and such Empty
PostSubject: Missing graphics and such   Missing graphics and such EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 pm

This seems to apply mainly to head parts only, but here I go.

From a recent update, probably about 3 weeks ago, I've noticed some graphical errors while playing.
- Sometimes at specific angles, parts of robots and humanoids just... disappear. It would appear again when I turn the camera angle again.
- At the Garage, parts of my robots' skins are just transparent. It's usually the polygon parts that make up a robot's eyes or something similar.
- Most of my older fully edited HD skin and poly parts are completely bugged now. In the Garage and ingame, it displays my edited version from before an update bugged it. In the Paint edit mode, however, it shows the default skin for the part. The polygon edit seems unscaved, but when I try to re-edit the skin, it reverts back to the edited skin that I created previously. Not the default skin, not the new edited skin.

If it helps, I'm using AMD Radeon HD 6670 GPU with AMD A6 3650 CPU.
Back to top Go down
tuko

PostSubject: Re: Missing graphics and such   Missing graphics and such EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Seem like we have same type of graphic card and having same problems....so far I have no luck of fixing it too but while I been surfing online looking for solution seem it it have to do with the OpenGL. Now I m messing with the CCC setting and no luck so far... I had post this question in commu in the official site and someone had been fixed it before but I have no luck in contact that guy... Only one thing to say is radeon card sucks. Never have this kinda problems with nvidea cards. D:
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Missing graphics and such   Missing graphics and such EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Due to graphics code quality this issue can only be solved by using an nvidia gpu.
Shit seems to affect every version of CB and it will occur on both AMD and Intel graphic chipsets.

Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: gpu   Missing graphics and such EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:32 pm

What koi said. When I was using nvidia geforce, I never experienced any graphical errors, but after upgrading to amd radeon, I've been experiencing lot of graphical errors, such as robots with missing leg(pretty bizarre if you ask me).
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Missing graphics and such   Missing graphics and such EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Probably since this game uses a freaking old system, comes the freaking old hardware requirement, and a freaking old OpenGL version.

Heck, they still use Java for running these kinds of games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing graphics and such   Missing graphics and such Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing graphics and such
Page 1 of 1