Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any suggestions for Centurion

Go down 
+2
Frizz
StiJoLew
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Any suggestions for Centurion Empty
PostSubject: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 am

I rolled like 3 of this guy in a roll today, along with a Fiona (I really like her though).

I've seen some people say he's decent, but others not so much. Anyways since I have 3 now, I'll have plenty of spare parts. Any suggestions on builds for Centurion, or perhaps just builds that use Centurion Parts? I dunno for him due to the whole mode switching of him.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 11:10 am

The melee windup is so slow that it only works on people who either haven't noticed you, or get stunned/binded by an ally.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Instead of making a stern build, do something different. Use his transformation bug(or to say "feature" in cosmic break) and re-create original gigan bulk that didn't have the huge ass cd before nerf.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:07 pm

The bug still present here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 pm

elmatalast wrote:
Instead of making a stern build, do something different. Use his transformation bug(or to say "feature" in cosmic break) and re-create original gigan bulk that didn't have the huge ass cd before nerf.

Which mode? Small Mode or Large Mode?

This is what I came up with so far, but I dunno if this is the Giganberg Bulk replica you're talking about. I noticed the transformation won't work right unless you're using the same AMs and LGs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 am

The bulk gigan. Yeah you probably need his(gigan bulk) AM and LG parts for transformation. Transformed gigan is smaller than original but you get to bypass the long ass cd using centurion core. Just like pre-nerfed bulk
Back to top Go down
darkflared
Molcars Partying
Molcars Partying

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 am

You only need Giganberg AM on Centurion since the chainsaw can only be equipped to that specific part. Put whatever LG or other parts you want. The only issue with transformed mode is that Centurion transforms into its small mode so you lose out on a chunk of HP. You can also have fun with the transform bug by putting transformable parts like Vulder HD, Trizelion AM (with sword), or even AURA parts like Genbura AM and transform them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 am

I don't have Gigan BULK.

Also I never knew those parts work on Centurion BD too. I thought transforming parts only work with that specific core?
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:47 pm

darkflared wrote:
You only need Giganberg AM on Centurion since the chainsaw can only be equipped to that specific part. Put whatever LG or other parts you want. The only issue with transformed mode is that Centurion transforms into its small mode so you lose out on a chunk of HP. You can also have fun with the transform bug by putting transformable parts like Vulder HD, Trizelion AM (with sword), or even AURA parts like Genbura AM and transform them.

Hold on, how come AURA parts even trigger lol, moreover if it's possible to do that Seiron HD would be a bit funny there.
Back to top Go down
darkflared
Molcars Partying
Molcars Partying

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Unfortunately, Seiron HD is air only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 pm

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
darkflared wrote:

Hold on, how come AURA parts even trigger lol, moreover if it's possible to do that Seiron HD would be a bit funny there.

I just tested it with Genbura HD, and no kidding, it actually works!

Now I just need decent transforming parts to work it. Though I heard Byakkou's parts aren't too good, so I'm not gonna do those. Also Vulder HD seems to work too, but it only gives like a small handgun weapon in the HD.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
darkflared wrote:

I just tested it with Genbura HD, and no kidding, it actually works!

Now I just need decent transforming parts to work it. Though I heard Byakkou's parts aren't too good, so I'm not gonna do those. Also Vulder HD seems to work too, but it only gives like a small handgun weapon in the HD.

Vulder Hd is a very cheap farm weapon (even with an eternal), letting both of your ams free to use good weapons (or hadhelds)
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 pm

There's no need of vulder HD when you can use triz sword which has infinite ammo main and somehow can still use its handheld slot. One bug into another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions for Centurion   Any suggestions for Centurion Empty

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions for Centurion
Page 1 of 1