Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rt suggestions, anyone?

Go down 
+7
knyx
Neko
reiya
zamo
Suguri
EMPattack
NumeroDoS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

Rt suggestions, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm

So my friend found a reliable way to charge Rt from here in the Philippines, so I thought of doing the same later this week. Problem is, I can't decide on the bots that I'm going to buy with my soon-to-be Rt, so I was wondering if you guys could share some inputs and help me decide on what to buy.

Here are the bots I'm thinking of getting.

LND:
Zero Saber Girl

AIR:
Thoarla Nimbus
Brickgale Blue/Red

ART:
Amateus
Destructor Girl

SUP:
Medi-Aide (Garapon. It was never meant to be.)
Bugsycait

Since I'm only charging 100 Rt, I won't be rolling garapon and I probably have enough to buy just two bots in that list.

So, yeah, any advice on the bots above would be appreciated.

Last edited by NumeroDoS on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Amateus is godly...
no pun intended
get it

so you will now left with 50Rt.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm not even going to list anything about each of those bots, because all of them are in my list of favorites. :V

If you have stardusts, I highly recommend Thoarla. I get 1st a lot with my tec-tuned Thoarla, she can even take on L-arts if you throw a custom shotgun and/or slayer bit on her. Jupitizer hits like a truck and has lots of AoE, fantastic for stealth bombing crowds under a repair bit or PS. If you couldn't tell by my avvy, she's my favorite bot :P

Medi's my favorite support, but good luck getting her from gara on a budget that tight :x
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Zsg is a reliable land, awesome with kamui or a good melee.
Thoarla if you get your hands on stardust, brickgale have excellent boosters.
Destructor girl's missles have excellent homing, and a mobile art like amateus.
Medi aide is gara
Bugsy is mega hopper, best hopping support.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Crap, I forgot Medi-Aide's garapon only. =.=
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Any other bots that interest you?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm

i dunno. the Christmas ZSG is better (booster is exchanable) aside from that nothing else.. but, if u dun wanna roll that gara, getting her from shop is enough. she's a GOOD bot.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

Female Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
So my friend found a reliable way to charge Rt from here in the Philippines, so I thought of doing the same later this week. Problem is, I can't decide on the bots that I'm going to buy with my soon-to-be Rt, so I was wondering if you guys could share some inputs and help me decide on what to buy.

Here are the bots I'm thinking of getting.

LND:
Zero Saber Girl

AIR:
Thoarla Nimbus
Brickgale Blue/Red

ART:
Amateus
Destructor Girl

SUP:
Medi-Aide (Garapon. It was never meant to be.)
Bugsycait

Since I'm only charging 100 Rt, I won't be rolling garapon and I probably have enough to buy just two bots in that list.

So, yeah, any advice on the bots above would be appreciated.

LND:
Zero Saber Girl is great, because she's almost another lagging Jikun with a skip-frame attack. Although to be honest she doesn't pack too much damage compared to the other melee bots. Her Zero Step is holy if you master it for use in dodging.

AIR:
Thoarla Nimbus is a great damage packer, but happens to be pretty slow. Her core has a pretty slow start up time, too. However, it makes her fly directly up before actually launching the Jupitizer, so it's fun to troll lands with it.
I don't own the Brickgales.

ART:
Armateus is amazing.
Destructor Girl's core has a great homing and packs decent damage. She's even better in questing mode, so if you're into that kind of thing don't miss out on her.

SUP:
I own neither of these so I can't really say.

Personally, I suggest Thoarla Nimbus and Armateus.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Zero step gives the next attack 1.5x damage or something. DG missiles can hit 40 fly seraphs. Bugsy can stop Ouka in her tracks (and probably Ivis too, when she gets here). Thoarla is godly for a bomber/PS trasher. The rest I'm not too familiar with/played with in Beta/have right now.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

for me the most reliable way to charge RT here in phil is using GCASH,
500php gets you 120RT (if you do it with more effort :p)

just telling another way to charge in case you dont know this
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 am

Thanks for the advice, everyone. Very Happy

I'm starting to lean towards Thoarla more now, so I'll probably have to seriously farm for a Stardust Cannon now. As for Amateus and Destructor Girl, I can't exactly see the difference between the two since both seem mobile ARTs to me. (Although Destructor Girl's playstyle is looking like Lily Rain's)

Bugsycait seems to have solid stats for a SUP, too, but I think I'll save it on my next Rt spree, along with Zero Saber Girl. (Since my melee skills only shine when I'm using Squealers >.<)

@nakee
I'm using Zong, so 450php is going to be 100 Rt, 500php for 110 Rt, if I charge the extra 50. I lose by 10 Rt. o-o
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

I'm starting to lean towards Thoarla more now, so I'll probably have to seriously farm for a Stardust Cannon now. As for Amateus and Destructor Girl, I can't exactly see the difference between the two since both seem mobile ARTs to me. (Although Destructor Girl's playstyle is looking like Lily Rain's)

Bugsycait seems to have solid stats for a SUP, too, but I think I'll save it on my next Rt spree, along with Zero Saber Girl. (Since my melee skills only shine when I'm using Squealers >.<)
Good choice with Thoarla, once you get even one stardust on her you won't be disappointed. :3

Between Amateus and DG, Ammy is the mobile one. DG's stats are just copypasted from Destructor, treat her exactly like an S-size destructor with four internal carts. Ammy's small frame, good mobility, and M-size for better art weapons (unless you already have blast zookas in which case disregard that) makes him more versatile, while DG plays more like a traditional art (definitely NOT like Lily).

Bugsy not only has the best BD out of all the support bots, he's got a fantastic arm and decent BS as well. I actually bought one just a bit ago - though admittedly it was so I could throw the BS and AM on my Medi Aide. Still, if you want a great support, Bugsy won't disappoint.

ZSG is, uh...complicated, as far as melee bots go. Zero Step takes practice. If you're shaky at melee, either use a shield and scouter/raid rifle on her and use the Step for dodging, or just pass on her completely. Mad
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am

this is what i use, go to cosmic breaks page then click the complete offer for RT.

you're now in the super rewards page, under the buy roots tab, click the mobile icon and you can choose between zong and paymo
last time i checked its 24 RT for 100php so charge 100php 5x and you get 120 RT

but if you charge a single 500php you only get 116RT

altho the rates there change because before it became 24RT for 100php it used to be 23 RT only Shocked
maybe it has something to do with the peso to dollar conversion
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 am

is ZSG rly worth that 50rt? i mean... zero step o_o
i dont see anythin good in it D:
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:57 am

monkeytheifx wrote:

No idea, but nearly all the people I see use her, she dominates and I don't know why.

BTW, the only useful part of the Brickgales is the BS part. Fast takeoff and fast landing. Good for small and medium airs. Though I don't use Thoarla I do recommend her though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 am

monkeytheifx wrote:
Aside from having solid all-around stats, she's also a small target, and zero step is a fantastic tool in any situation. It functions for airdashes, dodging, invincibility frames, chasing, approaching, retreating, extra height in the air, and it adds x1.5 damage and stun + knockback to melee combo'd from it. By barely-tuned ZSG (24 str) can easily hit an art for 120-130 with an untuned slash blade after zero step.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

I was thinking of burst firing with Destructor Girl, thus the reason why I thought she's like Lily. But anyway, looks like Amateus wins this round.

Like nakee suggested, I might try to charge with Super Rewards Zong, but the effort of doing it five times turned me off, so I'm doing the quick 500 one. How long does it take for Zong to contact your mobile anyway? (Since with an extra 10 more Rt, I'll be able to get myself a Bugsy along with Thoarla and Amateus)

Anyway, off the farm for Stardusts. Thanks for all the help, guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 am

not sure about zong but using super rewards paymo you get the confirmation txt after entering your gcash pin, it will be available in game around 2-5mins. i guess its probably the same.
Back to top Go down
CHAZY

PostSubject: help~!!   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am

Can anyone help me by teaching me how to recharge RT. im clueless. im staying in Malaysia thou.
Please Help Thank You........
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:26 am

lol ZONG takes like 30sec 1 min in my country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rt suggestions, anyone?   Rt suggestions, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rt suggestions, anyone?
Page 1 of 1