Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how useful is dash restrict?

Go down 
+5
Yushii
Kuzuha
Zwiebel Force
rehpic
CxM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

how useful is dash restrict? Empty
PostSubject: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 am

does it work on boost run? otherwise i don't really understand it, most things that apply it stun anyway too. is it really a nuisance?
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Most of the dash carts offer invul frames and mess up with weapon tracking so yes, it is a nice thing to have (specially if they do not have any rclick dash sub)

As for boost run being disabled, I don't think it does but we could test that if you want Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Can be super dangerous if it lasts for a pong time. Most weapons that use it just overwrite more lethal jammings though. I guess the disappearance of LND guners doesn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 pm

The question is how often you'll encounter units with dash abilities and how many of them have it. I chose bullet speed down because majority of the units in this game shoot weapons.
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Given how common Elisa IF and Summer Killicas and Linos are due to mega gara, as well as all the Laglooping and Glide Boosting Alice/Thoarlas, surprisingly likely.

Wont work on Rinka's bullshit dash though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm

i mean sure elisa IF spam accel roll but most of the time it only takes a click to warp away from the person after u so idk if dash restrict would be consider a good choice here...
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 am

When chasing, It's practically a crime to not use Accel Roll at least once between the cooldown of the Chiv Warp, especially since her shield lets her do it for free.

But yeah, if she's just running away, she can just spam melee+LMB.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:42 am

i will only take dash restrict if my weapon hits enough and can effectively shoot airs, a downed air unit is a dead air unit.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 10:57 pm

It stops things from moving around a shitload, which is always nice. The EX tuneable dash restrict is really questionable in terms of utility unless your weapon has a really high rate of fire and can expect to land a good amount of hits in a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 pm

Maybe Asphe + Happy Trigger would be good. I mean, she has a pretty decent fire rate and activates Happy Trigger
pretty often, also having a nice hit rate that doesn't rely on speed tunes due to it being a psygun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how useful is dash restrict?   how useful is dash restrict? Empty

Back to top Go down

how useful is dash restrict?
Page 1 of 1