Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predatobytes AH Alpha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

Predatobytes AH Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Rolled this baby from the weekly. Amazing core, decent core weap with a lot of starting capa. Trying to figure out a decent anti-air setup.

Illumis AMJs or Hecato AMJs are a given depending on need, but Im not so sure about the arms/BS setup. I dont have a Hecato AM2 for a primary gun, what are my options?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Yushii wrote:
Rolled this baby from the weekly. Amazing core, decent core weap with a lot of starting capa. Trying to figure out a decent anti-air setup.

Illumis AMJs or Hecato AMJs are a given depending on need, but Im not so sure about the arms/BS setup. I dont have a Hecato AM2 for a primary gun, what are my options?

Illumis AMJs should always be used over Hecatocles AMJs. If you lack The Toybox Girl arm that fires barriers your next best choice is S.U. Barrier AMJ or Sturbanger AMJ. Hecatocles AMJ lacks the ammo to be truly useful.
As for catching weapons, surprisingly enough, Titan Bazooka works. 3x H.Rapid Beta to save cost, or 3x G.Rapid Beta for maximum speed. Rukoto has been fiddling with Spread Bazooka in his setup so you can ask him about that. Unfortunately, an effective L Alpha Art needs 3x G.Capa.
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 am

First draft build.

Spoiler:

Notes:
-Hound Dog LG for low cost, high HP (35 cost, 70 HP)
-Uses one GC Composite Cosmos.
-Both Tierouge Arms are 2slots.
-Titan Zook is 2slots.
-Illumis AMJs are Shop versions therefore unslotted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:48 am

If you have a leg with a booster slot use that. I also suggest finding a way to fit Accele Roll into the build.
Even if you don't have a steady supply of them having the option is nice because it's a gamechanger for builds like this.

example:
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:12 am

No Eternal for the Titanzook arm? I had problems with arms being lopped off when playing Linear Cannon, and Alpha ART has even less range and is more prone to return fire.

Edit: Also, what happens to the +7 TGH granted by Titanzook when the arm goes bust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:40 am

I have a Gaderoda with Titan Zook and have never once had the arm holding it get blown off. That's more of a concern if the bot is always under heavy fire.
Also, you don't lose stats if stuff gets blown off. I should also add that if Tierouge arms have an AM@ those will get destroyed in place of the arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predatobytes AH Alpha   Predatobytes AH Alpha Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatobytes AH Alpha
Page 1 of 1